Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
all right guys gonna go since gt to get up early so will let u talk!!!meet again all!!!
chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: seema_17

bye angela see u later 😛

seeu angie

there's an english song Angie (Baby)😆 I think its by the Stones, dont remember now- my older cousins wld play it

chatbuster thumbnail
dont understand y tennie cld say she thot 2 contestants wld win. since the time we had 6 or 7 left, we knew it wld be just 1, didnt we?
seema_17 thumbnail
lol CB, i wanted to call her angie but did not kno if she would mind 😛
chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshu03

hello people, I am delighted to read this thread for the simple reason that there are no nasty comments. is ko dekh ke lagta hai that yes, this is a forum of friends and not enemies. Masti hain, mazaak hai, leg pulling hai aur saath me kuch ache points and discussion hai.
Mazaa aa gaya ! I hope all the thread are like that and we dont say mean things to each other or thing like 'so and so rocks' and 'so and so sucks'.
Good to see. A clap for every member who has contributed on this thread. Good start Ranig and by the way my name is spelt as 'Anshuman or Anshu'. Thanks for the good words.

arre yeh thoda taarif mods ko bhee batao. unke "good books" mei hona bahut important hai😆