Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

thanks for the update lata...was waiting for it like a despo...

Please Vedant what the hell are you doing? on the other hand since vedant will force her she will analyze her feelings and realize that its DK her heart is with.

Cmmon...she is listening to Aai, inder and vedant,,but not listening to facts ? she has lived for 6 months under the same roof with this man..but he didnt force himself on her..he helped her when entire bholse family didt help her including her Aai..and this tough guy DK is melting like butter with her..cant she see how far he is going for her? Cmmon Disha show us some common sense here...

U know they should make DK go away from her on a business trip or something for few days like a week...she will realize how much she misses him..misses his fights ..misses his walking and staring at her.waiting for phone calls from him...byt the time he comes back she will be waiting at the door. She has to realize what he means to her tooooo...god im dreaming.

this is what no TD in US is doing to me this week..im dreamiinggg

:)) sorry for rambling guys..

bluefish 

Nishani thumbnail

Thanks for the early update since I have to be logged off by 9am.

What an eventful episode! I held my breath for a few seconds pondering whether Vedanth said what he did because he knew DK was standing there! I sure hope so!

But what would he achieve by doing that?! πŸ˜•

DK would now hate him more that he already does! Maybe he did so to make Gargi know that he is still on her side!

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Thanks for the update Lata and with the new twist i don't think there is anything to worry about well i hope....As if vedant does fall in love with lady D she will not as i think she loves DK by now and she has no idea of her true feelings as she is confused. But they had to spice it up and add the new twist especially when Poroneta is also making an entry but we already know that in today's episode he will fill her mang and than she will realise who she truly loves..

SamyπŸ˜ƒ

sadi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkaddict

Thanks again, Lata!

Oh, no, Vedant!! Don't go that way, PLEASE!!!!! 😭 Go find yourself some other nice, sweet, pretty girl, and leave Disha alone!!!! Bad, bad news!

Disha, listen hun, we'll tell you what to do- STICK TO DK LIKE GLUE!!!! You'll regret it if you don't........

hahaha,,dkaddict i agree wholly with uπŸ˜ƒ

-DKaddict

dkdisha thumbnail

thanks for the update tumhare disha wont come on tiill next tuesday the last thing i remember we ended last week where gargi is about to slap disha and sumitra held her hand. cant wait till tuesday

Jessi 😊

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. OMG! Vedant is starting to like Disha that is realli bad news. What will Dk do to Vedant (Vedant deserves it)
PriyaS thumbnail

Thanks Lata for the update.

Vedant had to go fall for Disha and complicate things further!!  I hope DK now has the guts to tell Disha the Porineeta story and she believes him and admits her feelings for him!

eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Lata,

i don't think we have to worry about anything because even if Vedant falls in love with Dish she won't love him back  because she only loves DK but she hasn't realised it yet!!!

love eran

Chetsmyster thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the updates Lata.. man i rely on them so much lol

so wow..Sumitra is back to her senses..maybe she'l reveal what Gargi made her do so that Sumitra would have enough money to save her sons life

Vedant is a perve... he fancies his bhabhi...urgh.. get ur own g/f

AND its about time DK overheard Gargi or Vedants conversations.. i mean its usualy Gargi whos loitering outside doorways hearing ppl's convos
nikkitherealist thumbnail
I agree with bluefish. DK should go away - there's nothing like absence to make your heart grow fonder. πŸ˜› Maybe he does plan on going after the holi and that the sindoor bit was him just realizing one of his wishes concerning Disha.

As for V, I think he likes Disha a lot and it would have turned into love but they will have a Bhabhi-Devar relationship. I'm waiting for him to call her 'Bhabhi' in front of DK πŸ˜ƒ