TD Episode dated 23rd March'2005

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Tumhari Disha Update for episode dated 23.03.05

Today's episode had a new twist, though not a pleasant one. Just read on….

Episode begins with Disha and Dk looking at each other when Disha gets down from the car. DK sees her with Vedant and becomes furious . He goes upto Disha and tells her that Disha I never expected you to be so careless. Inspite of my telling you to be with my mom, you left her alone and went away and that too with this Vedant. Why Disha, have you taken an oath that you will only do the thing which will hurt me, why do you do this to me? Disha looks at him and tells him please Dk tell me what has happened? Dk tells her that Mom is missing since morning. Vedant tells him that we should inform the police in that case. Dk tells him what do you think only you have got brains, I have informed the police long back … Disha tells please Dk please forget your enmity for once and think about how we can search Mummyji. Dk tells her in a hurt tone that my mind is just not working, where would my poor mother have gone alone. He turns and Disha tells him wait a minute DK, Mummyji just remembers about the past that is 15 yrs back isn't it? DK thinks for a moment and tells that in this condition she could go to only one place and that is our old house. Dk tells he will go there. Disha tells him wait Dk I too will come with you. She is also about to go when Vedant calls her out and tells her that he will follow them in his car. Disha tells him not to follow. Vedant tells her that she needs him at the moment. Disha tells no Vedant , DK will not like it . DK sits in his car and the drivers horns. Disha goes quickly and Vedant tells her from behind, don't forget what I told you today and just think about it. Disha tells ok and goes away.

They both go there and see Mummyji is sitting near their old house steps. Dk and Disha go towards her. Dk tells her what is she doing here and why did she come here. Sumitra looks surprised and tells that if I don't come here, then who will come. This is my house afterall. The she asks Dk who are you by the way. Dk is shattered to hear this. Sumitra again asks him did you see Sunny. My sunny also whenever his dad comes here disappears along with him. I am sure Dhruv and he have gone out and they did not even think about me. Dk tells that Ma is still 15 yrs behind and does not know what has happened after that. Disha feels sorry for DK. Sumitra takes out the broom to sweep. DK stops her and he takes out the keys and opens the doors. All of them go in. As soon as DK enters he remembers about the past, his mom, dad and the happy moments they spent. Disha tries to console him.

Here they show Gargi drinking some juice and walking in the lawns. She tells to herself that what could have happened to the old lady, obviously she must have tried to cross the road and a bus must have come and hit her and finished . she must have died. Poor DK is there desperately searching for his mom and I am here drinking juice. Anyways what else can I do just drink juice and feel so sad for my didi that is Sautan if she dies…

Sumitra is looking around the house. Dk and Disha also come into the room and she asks them if they are the new neighbours, she tells that till yesterday there was noone, possibly you'll came today. Disha tells yes Mummyji we are your new neighbours. Dk is touched when she tells this. Disha tells that we saw Sunny and your husband going out and he told us to take care of you. Sumitra tells that this Dhruv also keeps worrying about every small thing. Disha tells her come to our place till your sunny and husband return. Sumitra refuses and tells that what if my sunny and husband return back. Disha tells that we will phone and tell them. Sumitra agrees to go with them. With great love and care both of them take her out.

Here Vedant is in his room. The background title song is played..Man se Man ka kya Rishta hain…. And oof Vedant thinks about the moment spent with Disha ( oh goshhh……..this fellow is actually falling in love with Disha….jiska dar tha wahi huwa…) He remembers all the little little sweet moments with her and just falls down on the bed.

Gargi is sitting and thinking as to why this langda aur uski Disha haven't  come yet.

She then thinks that if anything has happened to Sumitra then I know what I will do, I will shed some tears in front of that fellow for sometime and then after that I have nothing to fear, it will be only me and me alone here.

Just then DK comes in. She looks at him and thinks that he has come with a very sad face, that mean something has surely happened with that buddiya,  then she tells to herself oh its acting time now, she comes to Dk and tells oh Sunny, see I told you isn't it that Disha is so careless, how could she go leaving didi alone…..Dk keeps looking at her, just then Disha brings Sumitra into the house. Seeing this Gargi's face suddenly changes and she forces herself to smile and tells oh Didi mil gayi…..where did you find her. DK tells that she had gone to our old house, Gargi tells him why did she go there, Dk tells that she is still in her past ……Gargi thinks to herself, oh so good , I have nothing to fear from the old lady…..She then tells oh even I miss Dhruv…….when Sumitra hears this name she suddenly looks at Gargi and remembers the last time she met Gargi 15 yrs back in the red saree and keeps looking at her continuously. Disha is puzzled as to why the lady behaved this way and takes her to her room.

Disha makes the lady sleep in her bed and sits next to her. She prays to God that Bappa let Mummyji become alright quickly so that she will only be able to show the right path for her son. I know DK has played with so many lives but seeing and listening to Mummyji maybe he will also mend his ways. She then remembers her Aai's words that if she wants to stay in the house she must accept DK fully as his wife or just leave him, she also remembers about Vedant telling her to forget about DK. She tells herself that Aai, Rano and Vedant all of them want me to leave DK  and my contract will also get over in a few days, but if I leave DK at this moment maybe he will again go back to his wild days and then what about Mummyji also. She prays that Bappa please help me and show me a way.

Now they show Vedant in his room. Gargi comes there and asks him where were you Vedant the whole day. Vedant tells her that he was whole day with Dish. Gargi tells him oh but offcourse what could be more important to you then, what can I say if you were with Disha. She then tells Vedant that I am proud of you my son, what I could not achieve all these days you did it. On one side DK was jealous that Disha was with you and on the other hand he was desperately searching for his mom. His face was worth seeing. Vedant just takes a deep breath and looks at his mom and tells that Mom I don't know but today I am at real peace within myself. The last time when I left from here and even the day I landed here this time , I was really feeling suffocated and stifled. But now today all of a sudden all that has disappeared and I am really feeling good. Gargi looks at him and really concerened asks him why what happened to you today , what are these strange things you are talking. Vedant continues , I don't know what and why mom perhaps the fact that I was with Dish the whole day today or maybe cause I told Dish everything about my past. He tells his mom that from now on he has decided to forget his past and the future really looks bright for him. Gargi touches his forehead and she tells

( Gargi looked like a really concerned mother and Krutikka's acting and expressions was worth watching) she tells him that what is this Dish, Dish you are keeping on telling. Vedant tells her Mom, you know the reason I am so happy today is cause I told Dish everything about Poroneeta and now since she knows about this I don't think she will stay for long with Brother. Gargi immediately gets up and looks shocked. They show someone's legs and the person stops near the door. Its DK who heard everything and is looking zapped. Ends on DK's face.

Cheers

Lata

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapCynic thumbnail

Bless you Lata, this was a pleasant surprise indeed !! Your updates are always welcome, but this one being so early was a big bonus ...

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey Lata,

You have updated early 2day...and it was a pleasant (and nice) surprise....btw lata as I say my sob story😭 every week I cannot see TD 2day so depending on ur updates 2morrow...and 2day being the holi episode I would really miss them..hope to see the repeat on sun..but thanks to the zee cine awards I dunno whether they will show TD and if yes how late it will be...

Swati !

jas thumbnail
thanks for the update!! Lata
queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Lata,

Thanks a lot for posting the update early.

In my opinion DK will go to lady Dee & tell her his version & she'll believe him 100% & then will come the mega Holi episode😉😃

If Dk & Dee fight then😡grggrggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Mink

Jaslove thumbnail

wow imagine how will dk react to vedant, since he told disha about poroneeta 😛 dk getting all hyped and mad uff. just think about it guys. 😆

sweetchick786 thumbnail
thanx 4 da gr8 update!!
dkaddict thumbnail

Thanks again, Lata!

Oh, no, Vedant!! Don't go that way, PLEASE!!!!! 😭 Go find yourself some other nice, sweet, pretty girl, and leave Disha alone!!!! Bad, bad news!

Disha, listen hun, we'll tell you what to do- STICK TO DK LIKE GLUE!!!! You'll regret it if you don't........

-DKaddict

sweetchick786 thumbnail
lolz dkaddict u made me laff n now i cant stop (stick 2 dk like glue) 😆!!! hahaha thou i totally agree with u i wud b like soooooo pissed if she actually listened 2 vedant n left dk cuz of the porineeta (or w*e her name iz) that would really suck azz!!
queen-bee thumbnail

Hi Dkaddict,

U r right stick to DK like glue otherwise 😡.If u look at Vee then 😡.

mink