Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
well its pretty clear that khushi and arnav have completely different characteristics, i dont think either of them will change who they are but can learn from each other. Sometimes its important to go with your "gut" or with what ur heart says but many times its important to use your brain, so I am sure Khushi will understands that and Arnav will slowly understand love and its important, not just for his didi but for everyone around him. 
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post πŸ˜Š.yeah as u said we don't need a change at all when comes to ASR.I am happy that we r leading to ASR n kushi Marriage with a big business deal which is involved with human relations.
we have seen when Arnav ask kushi to come back to RM by giving her money, n she accepts  bcoz she needed money for her father treatment. 
That exactly relates here for Anjali Arnav  wants to marry kushi,n kushi for payal happiness she will agree wid the deal suggested by Arnav.
so here we heading to a marriage which is based on a contract or deal between these 2.so we can see a war between feelings n believes  of  kushi to Power n money of Arnav. Interesting looking forward for it eagerly. 
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
okayyy...i thot it wud sumwat lik arnav wud know that khushi is getting married 2 his jijaji ON the day of her wedding!!
so like remember arnav banging the car saying it ws bcz of him "KHUSHI SISTER'S WEDDING WS BROKEN"
so most probably arnav wud not want khushi 2 b upset "BECAUSE OF HIM"
so then and there he MIGHT wed her...
AMS
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
If CVs take this turn of ASR marrying Khushi making a deal to save Anji's marriage then I must say they will prove ASR has only half of his right brain functioning.😑  I mean his left brain has taken a sabbatical we know and he has proven today but how can he think that marrying Khushi in a deal will solve his probs.??? Shyam is a "Skirt Chaser" and he will remain so throughout his life so will ASR marry all the girls who are and will be Shyam's victims??? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

One day ASR anyway will understand that there are 2 category of beliefs...one who thinks like him that money and power is everything and one who thinks the opposite. Eventually he'll understand that he needs to deal with the people according to their belief. Like he wanted to do the same with Payal as he does with Lavanya. He thought if Aakash sends lotsa gifts to Payal, she'll agree but it turned out the other way round. So, he will understand the reality of Love someday. CVs need not change his characteristics to prove him that Khushi is also right in her own belief. 

And I agree with Shybabe that CVs need to retain the characteristics of the characters through out which hardly happen in hindi serials. πŸ˜†

Edited by doodleberry - 12 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree with u honey! ASR aint gonna marry Khushi for love(what i mean is he won't realize he loves her cuz thats gonna stay in his unconscious part bt sumwhr deep inside he wud be actually marrying her for love!).. He is definitely gonna make a deal for the marraige and its gonna take a HELL of a time to realize his love! πŸ˜”
I thought CVS will make him realize his love soon but after today's episode i know that aint gonna happen anytime soon! Oh well i hope the realization and confession is worth the wait!
groverrachna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
we luv both his sides gud & bad...surely serial will tak its pace to show d gud side...kabhi gussa kabhi pyaar ..luv to c dat...he cant b gud in one go...enjoyng d serial..:D
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: doodleberry

If CVs take this turn of ASR marrying Khushi making a deal to save Anji's marriage then I must say they will prove ASR has only half of his right brain functioning.😑  I mean his left brain has taken a sabbatical we know and he has proven today but how can he think that marrying Khushi in a deal will solve his probs.??? Shyam is a "Skirt Chaser" and he will remain so throughout his life so will ASR marry all the girls who are and will be Shyam's victims??? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

One day ASR anyway will understand that there are 2 category of beliefs...one who thinks like him that money and power is everything and one who thinks the opposite. Eventually he'll understand that he needs to deal with the people according to their belief. Like he wanted to do the same with Payal as he does with Lavanya. He thought if Aakash sends lotsa gifts to Payal, she'll agree but it turned out the other way round. So, he will understand the reality of Love someday. CVs need not change his characteristics to prove him that Khushi is also right in her own belief. 

And I agree with Shybabe that CVs need to retain the characteristics of the characters through out which hardly happen in hindi serials. πŸ˜†

Skirt chaser🀣 i can't agree with you more...and thanks for agreeing with me...πŸ‘
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mary78613

Totally agree with u honey! ASR aint gonna marry Khushi for love(what i mean is he won't realize he loves her cuz thats gonna stay in his unconscious part bt sumwhr deep inside he wud be actually marrying her for love!).. He is definitely gonna make a deal for the marraige and its gonna take a HELL of a time to realize his love! πŸ˜”
I thought CVS will make him realize his love soon but after today's episode i know that aint gonna happen anytime soon! Oh well i hope the realization and confession is worth the wait!

Thanks for agreeing mary...πŸ‘πŸΌ
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Yep ASR emphasising "dil se nahin dimag se sochna chahiye" sure seems like coming events casting their shadows πŸ˜Š

It is to be seen why and how this deal will be struck. I sure don't want Shyam to be reason. It does not sound logical for ASR to marry KKG to save his sisters marriage.

Srry but it seems pretty logical as far as indian soaps are concerned. ASR might ot might not believe KKGs innocence BUT HE will know ANJI loves Shyam very much and she might die IF Shyam s truth is exposed to her or Shyam leaves her.He might think the ONLY way to keep KKG and Shyam seperated is IF KKG gets married to someone else. Thta way even KKGs family will be happy since KKGs marriage did not break and KKG is married to the Raizadas where Payal is also going as a bahu,.
I think this might be the first sacrifice πŸ˜³ he is going to do for ANJI. Well I said sacrifice since Marrying KKG and staying with her means ASR is letting Arnav win here,kinda.IF Shyam was not involved with KKG he might never wanna marry her.OH My heads spinning. Cant predict any more. I just want Arhi together asap and LA out  thats all.
DiamondLife thumbnail
As someone pointed out..i was thinking exactly the same..
I want CVs to show later on that Shyam is going after another girl..that time i want Khushi to slap back ASR that now u will break the contract with me and do contract with another girl...
Thats not the solution..but this Machine HEAD ..ASR will act in rage and impulsive way. His belief for poor people after money is getting strong and strong. Khushi needs to break this.
I want KKG to get educated and stand for her protection equally. I want her to get modernized.
Even in contract marriage i want KKG to refuse his touch..that will make him so angry and same time he will be so attracted to her...πŸ˜†
If they can spend money after ASR's dressing..why not makeover of Khushi...
As I said Arnav in white is my favorite...AWWW tomorrow is my day to see this smarty. I dont mind ASR to be ASR..but i have complained with CVs to show Khushi equally strong with dialogues..not like today the way she told him..dekha apne hamare kehne pe kiya..and BHOOM arnav smaked her with this business attitude. SHY