Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umasunil thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thank u friends for the updates. Atleast when there is no telecast of Cricket matches, Sahara could telecast the serials for us.
reetsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update !!!! It is just wonderful. Please continue doing it whenever you are free and can manage 😊
swt.smile thumbnail
hiii ..great update 😊
thx a lot !
keep postin ;)
die-heart fan of panna 😳
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sorry guys, I couldn't update march 8th cuz they didn't show any episode at SRA slot time.... 😭

Anyway, when they showed the recap of march 7th episode, I got to watch the preview for next episode...so i'll tell you what they showed...
-The doctors tell everyone that Palak's operation was successful...All are very happy to hear that.......
- Lalit asks Rishi to give him a t-shirt with shikar's face..so that he can enjoy with at holi celebration...Rishi raises his hand, but Lalit stops him
- Shikar is giving presents to Peehu since he thinks that he is surely going to win GS election... Peehu n Soham stare at him...and when Shikar gives the gift to Peehu, Peehu throws it on his face
- Lalit and Peehu are burning posters of Shikar (the one that says VOTE FOR SHIKAR )in front of many college students....and Shikar and his gang are looking from far at them with anger... Peehu shows to Shikar the t-shirt of his face and then just throw it in the fire....where Lalit and she are burning things related to Shikar...

Hope it will kinda help....Anyway, I hope that we'll find some ppl who can upload SRA episodes from India... 😭

Edited by Lucky_charm413 - 18 years ago
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

Sorry guys, I couldn't update march 8th cuz they didn't show any episode at SRA slot time.... 😭

Anyway, when they showed the recap of march 7th episode, I got to watch the preview for next episode...so i'll tell you what they showed...
-The doctors tell everyone that Palak's operation was successful...All are very happy to hear that.......
- Lalit asks Rishi to give him a t-shirt with shikar's face..so that he can enjoy with at holi celebration...Rishi raises his hand, but Lalit stops him
- Shikar is giving presents to Peehu since he thinks that he is surely going to win GS election... Peehu n Soham stare at him...and when Shikar gives the gift to Peehu, Peehu throws it on his face
- Lalit and Peehu are burning posters of Shikar (the one that says VOTE FOR SHIKAR )in front of many college students....and Shikar and his gang are looking from far at them with anger... Peehu shows to Shikar the t-shirt of his face and then just throw it in the fire....where Lalit and she are burning things related to Shikar...

Hope it will kinda help....Anyway, I hope that we'll find some ppl who can upload SRA episodes from India... 😭

they didnt show SRA?....stupid sahara!...anyways..thanks a lot...😊

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

they didnt show SRA?....stupid sahara!...anyways..thanks a lot...😊

My mom told me that they aren't showing any show on wednesday since they are probably showing crickt on every wednesday....but anyway, they showed an episode on this thursday....i'll try to update it tonight....😕

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

My mom told me that they aren't showing any show on wednesday since they are probably showing crickt on every wednesday....but anyway, they showed an episode on this thursday....i'll try to update it tonight....😕

thanks...

dil_kya_kare22 thumbnail
lucky charm thanks sooooo much 4 all the updates n dont worry u r doin a fantastic job with thm 👏

i wish the cricket wud finish soon i miss SRA so much n i rekon tht sahara wnt replay wat happened during the cricket so ur updates r greatly appreaciated