Brief update - March 7th

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

- Everyone runs toward Palak's room to see her when the doctor announces that she has regained conscience....

- Peehu has tears in her eyes after looking at Palak's state.....Soham tries to console her but he himself has tears in his eyes and  tries to wipe them away

- Shikar is about to leave from hospital, but Prof. Kartik screams "Shikar, rukjao"...and then he drags Shikar to look at Palak. Shikar screams on Prof.Kartik "stop hurting me" (cuz Prof Kartik holded his hand very hard) and then, Prof Kartik screams on him "Think about Palak, how she must be feeling right now...but what will you understand Shikar, u dont have a heart inside of you....whereas even a stone can feel Palak's pain..."

- Shikar and his dad leave from there, and his dad curses him "Because of you, ppl have started to insult me, yet i have to save you from ur discusting deeds since ur my so called BETA"

- Doctor asks Soham and gang when will Palak's parents reach here...Soham n Peehu ask "is there anything serious"...The doctor tells them that they need to do another operation in which there are some risks and it requires money...Soham tells the doc to not worry about money...he calls his dad...and his dad arrives....and they complete all the formalities...

- At college, the police inspector is discussing about Palak's case with the principal....Rishi n Ria pass by there and listen to the conversation... The police inspector is telling the principal that Krish Oberoi was there when all this happened.....and that Krish said that he got a call from someone warning him about something bad that will happen.....Ria gets a little restless when she hears this since (I think she's the one who gave this information to Krish)

- Rishi n Ria goes to inform Shikar about the police inspector who came here...Rishi suggests him to leave from this city for 4 or 5 days....Shikar disagrees.....and is telling himself "Now, Palak lives or dies, I don't care"

-Palak's parents arrive at the hospital and they are very tensed....They go at the reception and ask for Palak...Soham was just behind them, so he takes them there (Soham hasn't told yet about what happened to Palak)

-Doctor tells Palak's parents that they need to do an operation for Palak...Palak's parents are all confused, they don't understand what the doc is trying to tell them......then the doc clarifies everything by telling them "someone has threw acid on palak's face".....Palak's parents are shocked..they go to meet palak inside ..and palak's mom is totally shattered after looking at palak...

- When Palak's parents come out, Peehu tries to console her mom.....and Palak's dad thanks Soham's dad for taking care about the formalities during their absence...Palak's dad asks who did this to Palak...Soham replies....Shikar..the son of a very influential man...Raj Gochar...Palak's dad turns tensed hearing Raj Gochar...he then goes to ask SMTG to Palak's mom.....( i couldnt hear what).....and then the camera moves to Peehu who seems shocked.....and the episode ends here

This is my first update of SRA, I did my best...but i know that it's not the best update....Anyway, I would also like to tell you that I might have forgotten some details but this is the main of the episode...Do comment on this update....was it understandable or not? Thank you 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pichirocks thumbnail
u dint missd nything.this is all what exactly happened.gr8 work 👏 👏 👏 .u knw what palak' parents my become medium for peehu to know that raj kochhar is her father and that good-for nothing shikhar is her troublesome half-brother.i really how they both react to reality
wizgal thumbnail
Wow, thanx for the update. I have my exams going on, so I was finding it little difficult to give full updates

But, gr8 work 👏 & I am glad to know that SRA has finally returned in Canada!
Bluffmaster thumbnail
Anyone has idea wen will sahara come to south east asia? I live in indonesia. Pls if anyone has idea pls tell faster. R u guys gettin it for free or paid channel?
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bluffmaster

Anyone has idea wen will sahara come to south east asia? I live in indonesia. Pls if anyone has idea pls tell faster. R u guys gettin it for free or paid channel?

hi...well...i dont have sahara too....it will be back on april 15 or 16...that's after the cricket series is over....😡

khushix thumbnail
thanks for the update....really happy for you...ur sahara is back....but im still sad... 😭 ...thanks again for the update.... 😉
khushix thumbnail
hey btw, they havent showed palak's parents b4 right?... so, just wanna ask who are her parents... i mean which actors?...
mz.intoxicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: pichirocks

u dint missd nything.this is all what exactly happened.gr8 work 👏 👏 👏 .u knw what palak' parents my become medium for peehu to know that raj kochhar is her father and that good-for nothing shikhar is her troublesome half-brother.i really how they both react to reality

me too.....i mean, the way Palak's mom had expressions on her face...I was like "seems that palak's mom knows very well this raj gochar"...

mz.intoxicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizgal

Wow, thanx for the update. I have my exams going on, so I was finding it little difficult to give full updates

But, gr8 work 👏 & I am glad to know that SRA has finally returned in Canada!

me too, buddy....i am so happy that SRA is back.....cuz i was kinda dying without watching Peehu, Krish n Soham 😆 😆 😆 But unfortunately, i couldn't see last week's any episode cuz they showed only the first one telecasted on monday.....

mz.intoxicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

hey btw, they havent showed palak's parents b4 right?... so, just wanna ask who are her parents... i mean which actors?...

they never showed palak's parents b4......and i have no idea what's their real names...but they already did came on some zee tv serials.....