abhi is anand and divya

anubhaagarwall thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
it looks like  anand is abhi and divya is real astha.and I got a news that astha was not kidnapped because of radha it was because of harsh, that girl  who kidnapped astha was in love with harsh, and simran  asked her bua  for harsh and kath marriage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jingle thumbnail

from where did u get this info from

jas thumbnail
yup...from where did you get this info.....
dkdisha thumbnail

oh is that rite but where did u get this info from

Jessi

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

but harsh also wanted to marry kath - and he did so willingly...

having said that, i did also put forward the theory that harsh and kath were behind the kidnapping - its somewhere on these boards.... perhaps it was their ploy to try and get abhi and simran back together, and then something went wrong....

Edited by innocentindian - 19 years ago
jingle thumbnail
if that lady was harsh's girl friend then harsh would have surely recognised her pencil sketch done by the london police as per the directions of shaguna
principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: innocentindian

but harsh also wanted to marry kath - and he did so willingly...

having said that, i did also put forward the theory that harsh and kath were behind the kidnapping - its somewhere on these boards.... perhaps it was their ploy to try and get abhi and simran back together, and then something went wrong....

Yeah, I remember when you raised this point.. Actually that would be interesting.. Maybe that's why Kath was so emotional, more than expected.. she kept crying and crying.. maybe from the guilt.. But it didn't look the same on Harsh, he was worried, but not with guilt!!

We should wait and see..

cutychet thumbnail
but whr did u get the info from
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

the info was from just observing the characters - one of the great things about this serial is, quite often, the characters do some acting in preparation of what will happen later on.... although the acting is sometimes "wooden" the writers/directors put in acting and dialogue that can give clues....

another theory that keeps going through my head is that saurabh was also neha's dad - probably a past affair between saurabh and radhaji...as has previously been mooted, saurabh has been quite promiscuous before his wifes death...

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Then would Radha say something to the family bout him or she would like simran bocz she is his daughter😕