would love to wring farah khans neck

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago
who made that idiot farah khan a judge really i would love to know on what basis is she made a judge. stupid female she doesnt know anything . till yesterday i thought she new somehting about music but after her comment about antaras song i've had enough of her , that song is actually difficult it has got various fluctuating tunes in it and she said it is a nursery rhyme . ufffffffffff  seriuosly who made her the judge . why didnt she say anyhting about sandeeps last gala song it is really a nursery rhyme song it has got only one type of tune in the whole song . foolish woman she gives us all females a bad name . she and that grinning fool sandeep shud be kicked out of the show . if karu comes in the bottom three i dont what i will do .Angry
u r granted permission to wring her neck from my side LOL LOL LOL
Agreed shes really really damn annoying and bcoz of her meenal is out Angry and as far as i am concerned i will be happy if someone kicks her out of indian idol ....it will do the show some good Dead
I am interested too initaitor LOL .

She is unfit to be a judge .
I dont wanna do that...

I wish she will get a dozen of gals in her first delivery...LOL LOL LOL

Then only she realise wht Girl power is....
Angry Angry Angry

Still wondering will she or her Hubby take charge for this Wink Wink Wink

Originally posted by sumesh

I dont wanna do that...

I wish she will get a dozen of gals in her first delivery...LOL LOL LOL

Then only she realise wht Girl power is....
Angry Angry Angry

Still wondering will she or her Hubby take charge for this Wink Wink Wink

lolLOLLOLLOLFarah shud get a good long lecture on GIRL POWER from Jassi from JJKN.....hehe...she will give farah a good left and right bashanLOL.But i even wonder if that will do any goodConfused

You have my blessings. Wring that neck.

BTW: She called Neha's song & Antara's song a nursery rhyme, but what about her idiotic dance steps? And what about her stupid movie script? LOL LOL LOL They were childs play!
No respect for music or talent, always putting down the female singers! How dare she! Dead Angry

Farah Khan