Am I in love?

x_TaniSha_x thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Many of you might not know me! I used to come on IF but then quit like 10 months ago, because I had exams then I just didn't have enough time.

This winter (the one that just past) I went to India and I was staying in Jaipur at my grandparents and this one guy that lived infront of our house, I think I fell in love with him. I don't know his name, are or anything but he's all that's ever on my mind. He's all I ever want to talk about, He's all I ever want to think about. He's all I dream about, He's the only thing on my mind. I keep on bugging my parents and asking them if we can go back to India.

Is this love?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x_TaniSha_x thumbnail
Someone reply.
I don't know what this feeling is. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail

hmmm...i dunno wut to say...but wud say tht its jus a crush...since u dun even noe the guy...๐Ÿ˜ณ

please correct me if i'm rong..but thz wut i think๐Ÿ˜Š

xoxox

Take care,Neha

Aparna_BD thumbnail
o.k just my opinion this sounds like a pure crush !! A crush can drive you really crazy for a while and fill your mind .
I know its easy to confuse infatuation with love .

But my personal experience tells me that love is when you get to know the other person , and love every thing about that person after knowing him/her . Just knowing "about" him can not make you fall in love . You don't even know his name !! This means you have not spoken to him yet !! If you haven't spoken to him you don't know what sorta person he is . After you spend time with him and learn about him and still love him .............that could be love !! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In my point of view, this could be love. love is not an exam which u have to know everything about someone. There is such thing as love at first sight. As to what your describing it seems like a little crush and it could turn into love if u can't control your feelings, however if u later finds out that he belongs to someone else and not u wat do u think wil be your reaction??? u need to question your self about if your willing to give up everything for this guy if yes then your in love!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

o.k just my opinion this sounds like a pure crush !! A crush can drive you really crazy for a while and fill your mind .
I know its easy to confuse infatuation with love .

But my personal experience tells me that love is when you get to know the other person , and love every thing about that person after knowing him/her . Just knowing "about" him can not make you fall in love . You don't even know his name !! This means you have not spoken to him yet !! If you haven't spoken to him you don't know what sorta person he is . After you spend time with him and learn about him and still love him .............that could be love !! ๐Ÿ˜Š

nicely said aparna!๐Ÿ˜ƒagree with u 100%

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Prinkzz4eva*~

nicely said aparna!๐Ÿ˜ƒagree with u 100%

Thx for agreeing ya .
Also love is when you say know 5 things (the number is randon) about him/ her that you dislike ............but what the heck you can live with it and still love him .

This crush you feel is love , often flies out of the window the moment the person does something annoying many times . Its easy to mistake such crushes for love.๐Ÿ˜Š
Sarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yeah,, I agree wiv all of u guys

....Tanisha, I think this is just a crush. I don't think it's love, becoz u don't actually know the person.
Pachu.P thumbnail
Maybe, Maybe Not!

Could be a crush!!
delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x_TaniSha_x

Many of you might not know me! I used to come on IF but then quit like 10 months ago, because I had exams then I just didn't have enough time.

This winter (the one that just past) I went to India and I was staying in Jaipur at my grandparents and this one guy that lived infront of our house, I think I fell in love with him. I don't know his name, are or anything but he's all that's ever on my mind. He's all I ever want to talk about, He's all I ever want to think about. He's all I dream about, He's the only thing on my mind. I keep on bugging my parents and asking them if we can go back to India.

Is this love?

I dont think so Tanisha... I dont think u can fall in love with someone without knowing anything about him..All that has got your attention so far is his looks (I presume) !!

But maybe later on if u get to know him then maybe u may actually fall in love with him... so right now u have got to control your emotions girl!!

I am sure right now u r just having a crush on him ( Trust me ... I am always having a crush on someone or the other๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...My new motto: God has created so many cuties...I hardly have time for all of them )