Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tumhari_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago
I agree with Aparna dii. 😊

It seems to be a crush to me as you don't really know anything about him, just where he lives.

Falling in love is something else, you love someone when you get to know him better, understand the other person and much more 😊
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Tanisha
I believe that its just an infatuation, a passing fancy. Its quite normal at this age, adolescence I mean. Look at me, crazy about Dan. Lol 😆I used to think, that what I have for Dan is love . I used to believe that i simply cannot live without him.
But then i understood, that it was just a childish crush.I understood that how can u ever fall in love with some1 about whom u know practically nothing about, some1 who doesn't even know that u exist. Its the same with u too. And for me , its not just Dan. Sometime its ricky ullman, then its back to dan , then its Abhishek bachchan and then again its back to Dan and it goes on like that.
I am pretty sure it will be the same with u. U will see another guy and fall for him. It happens to all teenagers. Its a part of growing up.
And then , Tanisha, u r quite young, just 15,at this stage u cannot understand what a deep feeling love is. Nor I can actually. Love is not what they show in movies. Whatever they might show in movies, i don't believe love can ever be at first sight. U cannot just see some1 and fall in love with that person. Its just a crush, an infatuaution which doesn't last for long.
To love some1 u have to know that person, understand that person.
I am sure tanisha, u will get over it someday. And i am also sure one day u will really find ur true love.

Misha

zoya786uk thumbnail
lolz its a physical attraction when u really love smeone dats when u have talked to em, get to knw em and bet u h8t it when other peeps say dat itz a silly adolescence crush makes u wanna screaaaaaaaaaaam ennit lolz been der lolz dont worry but only u can really knw if u love smeone 😉
eZ thumbnail
It's more lust then anything else. If you haven't ever talked to him, how could u fall in love with him? Just cuz a person looks good doesn't mean he is your soul mate. Love   consists of trust, understanding, honesty. If you havent talked to him you can't determine how strong ur connection with each other is... what if you find out that both of you have opposite opinions in everything? It becomes harder to get along with eachtoher. What if you dont get along cuz of his nature?? There defnitely is a potential for love. This can only be determined if you get to know him better.
fire_on_ice thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well tanisha, you mite not like all of us telling you this, but dear girl, its onli a small little passing crush n if i mite suggest, a physical need. I mean you have no idea about how the person thinks, how he talks, about his family n whatsoever ... i mean its just your teenage years n this is your age to like guys... it is your age to feel that "infactuation" is love ... n trust me darling, once you see someone cuter in india *india is filled wid cute guyz* ... you'll forget about this guy ... i am merely suggesting that its not that you cant stop thinking about him; itz just that you have no one else to think about ...

Tanisha, its your age ... go for other guys ... go for cuter guys... its normal to have crushes on them... 😊