Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seema_17 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i don't want a fight... i just want to know from Jemdi or bhaskar if i can stay for one more day till i say my goodbyes
*dolly* thumbnail
can you not just ignore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and stay with them who loves you
god!!!!
*dolly* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heartsss

Your Friend Shanti Bai You mean......Well, MLP, Awww and Srianne were someone's friends too, but now they are trying to come back and you are leaving. This cycle is never ending.😡

stop all this now , will you

seema stop this

shantibai you better come back buddy and tell us that you are above this all.

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Originally posted by: seema_17

i don't want a fight... i just want to know from Jemdi or bhaskar if i can stay for one more day till i say my goodbyes

Jem and Bhaksar didn't tell u to leave the forum, you are leaving the forum on your own will.

We don't want any member to leave. that is the reason we are trying to make peace between the members. but we don't see any improvement from member's side.

*dolly* thumbnail

Ok, I will personally send PM to Srianne, MLP and Awww that there is no point in returning.

you are not doing anything like that

Seema that is up to you...U want me to PM them?

Can u stop attacking members!!

Mod Ji.....everything was great, just little misunderstanding....leave it up to us...we can resolve it....Promise.

yes, I can see how you guys are clearing the misunderstanding, by spamming the whole forum, and fighting everywhere.

Ok you know what.....I wont get involved in Seema and Shanti Bai's discussions....I was just trying to help the situation.....if it is making it worse, than I rather not step in...let them resolve this on their own....Over and out!!

Thanks

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Ok you know what.....I wont get involved in Seema and Shanti Bai's discussions....I was just trying to help the situation.....if it is making it worse, than I rather not step in...let them resolve this on their own....Over and out!!

Thanks...... that would be really apreciated 😛 

seema_17 thumbnail
Bholi bhali ji... this has nothing to do with the original fight... I really do appreciate Jemdi and bhaskar's efforts... I even tried to help them in this endeavour but there is nothing i can do now...
Dolly di plzz don't get mad at me... i am crying already 😭 😭
Don't worry maybe we can keep contact thru PMs