Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dolly* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: seema_17

no Dollydi thats it for me now....
I have seen too much politics and backstabbing in this forum to last me a lifetime... i have made many friends here, and i am sad i have to leave them. but i will have to go now, if i don't want my feelings to get hurt anymore 😭

aab yeh kya hein.

donot talk childish😡

tu chali jayegii to hum donot mil bantein gae kase😆\

stop this and stop you also shantibai

*dolly* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heartsss

Abh Yeh Bhi Hona Tha 😕

you tell me 

*dolly* thumbnail
well,
I just wrote in memebr thread about why I like srgama so much and know may be I need to go back and edit that
Edited by dolly - 18 years ago
seema_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolly

aab yeh kya hein.

donot talk childish😡

tu chali jayegii to hum donot mil bantein gae kase😆\

stop this and stop you also shantibai

Dolly di... there is one other place where we can talk together... where we r all friends, no backstabbing.

I will tell u

I have talked to Shantibai, he said he is leaving now... I don't know if u kno but his cat died yesterday, and he was already down, then he had to handle the slurs he was thrown by Heartsss and kantaben, he was gonna leave but i convinced him not to. but i think today he has really had enough and so have i.😭

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Uff!!!

why don't u guys stop all this.

Jem started this topic to stop this bashing and fighting, but you guys will never stop,

So next time someone bash you, DO NOT COMPLAIN TO US!!!

If we get a complain, we will BAN both the members, the one who is bashed, and the one who was bashing.

We tried our best to make peace between you all, but you guys don't want peace, so now we will make peace in our own style.
Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 18 years ago
*dolly* thumbnail

Originally posted by: seema_17

Dolly di... there is one other place where we can talk together... where we r all friends, no backstabbing.

I will tell u

I have talked to Shantibai, he said he is leaving now... I don't know if u kno but his cat died yesterday, and he was already down, then he had to handle the slurs he was thrown by Heartsss and kantaben, he was gonna leave but i convinced him not to. but i think today he has really had enough and so have i.😭

I know about the cat part.and I have send him Pm lets see if he replies

seema_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolly

well,
I just wrote in memebr thread about why I like srgama so much and know may be I need to go back and edit that

Dollydi i love u a lot! so don't say that 😭

but whatever i have gone thru in a couple of days has hurt me a lot, and i think many ppl won't ever be the same to me again

seema_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

Uff!!!

why don't u guys stop all this.

Jem started this topic to stop this bashing and fighting, but you guys will never stop,

So next time someone bash you, DO NOT COMPLAIN TO US!!!

If we get a complain, we will BAN both the members, the one who is bashed, and the one who was bashing.

We tried our best to make peace between you all, but you guys don't want peace, so now we will make peace in our own style.

Bholi bhali ji... i have not bashed anyone in my reply... no need to ban me, i will be leaving in a day... as soon as i say my goodbyes to all my friends... i do have many good friends here and i think i owe it to them.

*dolly* thumbnail
I think what bholi bhali is saying is right.
you people are acting immature.
what is all this
seema_17 thumbnail
I am not pointing fingers...
I was just stating my reasons... and nothing is going fine now.... my friend is leaving, i would not call that fine