Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Guys hello.

Remember me yaad aya kuch? I have seen this section grow in leaps & bounds since c2005 began.

We have all had many fights w/each other, laughed w/each other (i think) & even bashed each other in some extreme cases

But please recently we have all seen far too much of the bashing...3 members have left because of this (I do not need to say who) & I am sure more are considering.

Why is everyone leaving? I am thinking this is a case of double standards.

Bottom line is this: we are ALL INDIVIDUALS & each of us has the RIGHT TO OUR OWN OPINION. We cannot force anybody to change their way of thinking either. Many times we have to AGREE TO DISAGREE.

So where is the need to leave? I have worked hard to make us all one big happy family & now this family is being torn apart....

Please guys don't do this, after all this is just a REALITY SHOW nothing else.

Regards,

Jem  

Edited by Jem4SRK - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bratati_0712 thumbnail
👏
completely agree with u jembhabhi
pls koi yahan se mat jao
hum sab IF ke hisse hai aur itni badi family mein to jhagre hote rehte hai
iska matlab kya koi family chodke chala jaayega 😭 Edited by vinit_rocks - 18 years ago
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Thanks Jem for the post. But I am sure they will start fighting here too. They simply don't wat to listen. They hardly care for other members feelings.

I posted a similar message and what happend. They started fighting there too. Using abusive language there too. Sorry but I am really disgusted with some of the members.

seema_17 thumbnail
I completely agree with you Jemdi and Vinit rocks.... I am with you on this one 😊
shootingstar thumbnail
very true Jem di

guys plz those who left plz come back again we all miss u guys a lot and really now the forum sound so dull...

ppl who r still in this big family should unite and stay happy together as a whole not seperate groups bashing eachother.

bring back those happy moments and the peace and harmony make it the best forum ever full of colours and laughter!!!

star~
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
If people disect this post as well then i am sorry but there will be no respect left on this forum
teenindia_usa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jem4SRK

Guys hello.

Remember me yaad aya kuch? I have seen this section grow in leaps & bounds since c2005 began.

We have all had many fights w/each other, laughed w/each other (i think) & even bashed each other in some extreme cases

But please recently we have all seen far too much of the bashing...3 members have left because of this (I do not need to say who) & I am sure more are considering.

Why is everyone leaving? I am thinking this is a case of double standards.

Bottom line is this: we are ALL INDIVIDUALS & each of us has the RIGHT TO OUR OWN OPINION. We cannot force anybody to change their way of thinking either. Many times we have to AGREE TO DISAGREE.

So where is the need to leave? I have worked hard to make us all one big happy family & now this family is being torn apart....

Please guys don't do this, after all this is just a REALITY SHOW nothing else.

Regards,

Jem  

Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
apparaohoare thumbnail

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Great Post Jem. I am with you on each and every word.  Lets be friends here in this forum, and stop fighting. 

I understand that everyone has their own opinions and lets put it on this forum in a decent way.  Lets stick to the show only and not get personal, neither good or bad.  One more thing I would like to stress here is "LETS TRY NOT TO BE A SOCIAL REFORMER HERE IN THIS FORUM", as most of us are adults here and is capable of making their choices.

We all have favorites and all of us are biased here.  There is nothing wrong in being biased. 

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago
Surpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jemjee:

I agree with you - I do not wish to have anyone else leave this Forum. It used to be a fun place and has become a bit contaminated now. People have to learn to Agree to disgree and move on. It is very hard to change people and I stopped trying doing that a long time ago. Sometimes, you have to keep a bigger perspective in mind and not look at every thing in such minutia - Aathey rahengi baharain....Dil key nazar se Duniya ko dekho ......
seema_17 thumbnail
guys i have started an antakshiri thread do come and join in 😊