Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maverickaryan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
.......... Everybody knows the famous under creek/sea tunnel joining England and France. Before it's construction, the tenders were invited from various construction companies by giving newspaper ads throughout the world. Banta Singh came across one such ad and he decided to fill the tender. On the day of opening the tenders everybody was surprised to find Banta Singh's tender at it's very lowest. Other tenders were quoting billions of pounds, Banta Sing had offered to do the job for just 10000 pounds. Now , as per the rule Banta was to get the contract. Before giving works order to Banta Singh, the officer asked BantaSingh as to how he could afford to work at such a low budget. Banta Singh said,"look, back home, there is my brother, Santa Singh.I will call him here. We will take two shovels. I will start diging from English bank and Santa Singh will start digging from French bank. The moment we meet, you get a tunnel." The dumbstruck officer asked with courage," and if you don't meet?" Banta Singh replied," then you will get two tunnels in same cost." Edited by Maverickaryan - 18 years ago
Maverickaryan thumbnail
Santa Singh and Banta Singh landed up in Bombay. They managed to get into a double-decker bus. Santa Singh somehow managed to get a bottom seat, But unfortunate Banta got pushed to the top. After a while when the rush is over, Santa went upstairs to see friend Bannta Singh. He met Banta in a bad condition clutching the seats in front with both hands, scared to death. He says, "Are Banta Singh ! What the heck's goin' on? Why are you so scared ? I was enjoying my ride down there ? Scared Banta replies. "Yeah, but you've got a driver." Edited by Maverickaryan - 18 years ago
Maverickaryan thumbnail
Santa singh shows up at his friend Banta Singh's Place in a Brand New - Red Ferarri.
Banta: Wow Banta, ke gaddi hai (What a car)Kithon laiye (where did you get it from)
Santa:Main highway te lift mung reha se ... Gori Mem aaee te meine kende "want a ride Mr. Singh" I hopped in, and she took me to the woods. Once in woods she got outside took off clothes and said to me "Mr Singh. take anything"
Banta is quite excited and asks "tu ke keeta Santa "
Santa: Mian gaddi lai layee. (I took the car)
Banta: Changa keeta kapde tenu fit bhi nahi aane se (good showyou wouldn't have fit into her clothes)
Maverickaryan thumbnail
1)Santa Singh was walking down the street when he saw a banana peel on the roadside. He exclaimed in disgust."saala!!! aaj phir girna padega!!!! (damn!!! i have to fall again today!!)
2)Santa Singh and Banta Singh landed up in Bombay. They managed to get into a double-decker bus. Santa Singh somehow managed to get a bottom seat, But unfortunate Banta got pushed to the top. After a while when the rush is over, Santa went upstairs to see friend Bannta Singh. He met Banta in a bad condition clutching the seats in front with both hands, scared to death. He says, "Are Banta Singh ! What the heck's goin' on? Why are you so scared ? I was enjoying my ride down there ? Scared Banta replies. "Yeah, but you've got a driver." Edited by Maverickaryan - 18 years ago
Maverickaryan thumbnail
1) A Sardarji goes to a hotel and eats heartily. After eating he goes to wash his hands but starts washing the basin instead. The manager comes running and asks him, "Prahji, aap kya kar rahe ho?" To this the man replies, "Oye, tumne hi to idhar board lagaya hai "Wash Basin".

2) Sardarji proposes to a woman. She says yes, if you bring me a pair of crocodile boots. He sets off to Africa and disappears. Finally they find him hunting crocodiles and watch him killing a huge one. He walks over the reptile, checks its legs, angrily exclaims: "71st and *again* barefoot!"
Maverickaryan thumbnail
1) What does Sardarji do after taking photocopies? He compares it with the original for spelling mistakes.
2) What does Sardarji do when he has one white sheet and wants an extra sheet? He makes a photocopy of the white sheet.
3) What do you do when Sardarji throws a hand grenade at you? Pull the pin and throw it back.
4) What do you do when Sardarji throws a pin at you? Run like crazy...he's got a hand grenade in his mouth.
5) Why does Sardarji always smile when a lightning blazes?
He thinks his picture is being shot.

sammie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey nice topic 👏
dis thread started so dumb
but den bcame really a fuuny one 😆😆
i'm going to add some more 😊 Edited by sammie - 18 years ago
sammie thumbnail
1. Heights of Fashion?
    Dhoti with a zip!

2. Heights of Secrecy?
    Offering blank visiting cards!

3. Heights of Activelaziness?
    Asking for a lift to house while on a morning walk.

4. Heights of Laziness?
    Marrying a pregnant woman.

5. Heights of Craziness?
   Getting a blank paper Xeroxed.
sammie thumbnail
some more

1.Heights of Forgetfulness?
   Seeing the mirror and trying to recollect when you saw him / her last.

2. Heights of Stupidity?
   A man looking! through a keyhole of a glass door.

3. Heights of Honesty?
   A pregnant woman taking one and a half ticket.

4. Heights of Suicide?
    A dwarf jumping from the footpath on the road.

5. Heights of De-hydration?
     A cow giving milk powder.

Edited by sammie - 18 years ago
sammie thumbnail
tell me if u like my pressence!!!
if yes i'll add some more
luv
sammie