Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

they r still sleeping, so another joke in meantime.

tow sardarji talking on phone -

1st sardar - who's speaking.
2nd sardar - o ji main bol raha hoon
1st sardar - surprised, kamal hai, idhar bhi main
hi bol raha hoon 😆 😆
praveenam thumbnail
hre s one more santa singh one
once santa singh was riding his bike with his sister on the back seat.
some rowdy boys on the road: oye sardarji ! kitti soni biwi hai!!

santa: oye, biwi hogi teri ,meri to behen hai
Maverickaryan thumbnail
Great jokes but I am disappointed to see that there is less response to this thread.Have people forgotten laughing and where is the organizer of this thread has she gone for a nap too.
            Whatever but I will not stop sending jokes to this thread for Sure.
Maverickaryan thumbnail
Santa:- Marte Waqt Aadmi Ko Kya Dena Chahiye
Banta:-Birla cement
Santa:-Kyun?
Banta:- Kyunki Is Cement Mein Jaan Hain
Maverickaryan thumbnail
Santa:- Marte Waqt Aadmi Ko Kya Dena Chahiye
Banta:-Birla cement
Santa:-Kyun?
Banta:- Kyunki Is Cement Mein Jaan Hain
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sardarji is sitting on a bench in a park and a child
asks him - uncle are u relaxing...?

sardarji says no...

then the child asks another fellow nearby sitting also
in a bench - uncle r u relaxing...?

he says yes...

sardarji says yeah main wohi sochun - he is relak singh (relaxing)..main toh hoon santas singh...

😆

Maverickaryan thumbnail
Hey also by the way does no one knows any other jokes?
Maverickaryan thumbnail
Letter from mother to son Santa Singh. "Pyare Puttar, Vahe Guru. I am writing this letter slow, because I know you can't read fast. We do not live where we did when you left home. Your dad read in the paper that most accidents happen 20 miles from your home, so we moved. I wont be able to send you the address as the last Sardar who stayed here took the numbers with them for their next house, so they would not have to change their address. This place is really nice. It even has a washing machine. I am not sure it works too well. Last week I put 3 shirts, pulled the chain and haven't seen them since then. The weather here isn't too bad. It rained only twice last week. The first time it rained 3 days, and the second time for 4 days. The coat you wanted me to send you, your aunt said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with all the buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pocket. We got another bill from the funeral home. It said if we don't make the last payment on grandma's funeral, he will come up again. Your father has another job. He has 500 men under him. He is cutting grass at the cemetery . Your sister had a baby this morning. I haven't found out whether it's a girl or a boy, so I don't know whether you are an Aunt or Uncle. Your uncle Jatinder fell in a whisky vat. Some men tried pulling him out, but he fought them off and drowned. We cremated him and he burned for three days. There is not much more news this time. Nothing much has happened. LoveMom". P.S. I was going to send you some money but the envelope was already sealed. Edited by Maverickaryan - 18 years ago
Maverickaryan thumbnail
1. A Sardar took an answering machine home and fixed it home somewhere in Rajasthan,but two days later disconnected it because he was getting complaints like "Saala phone utha ke bolta hai ghar pe nahin hai" ( "he picks up the receiver and then says he is not at home" )
2. Sardarji is trying to commit suicide on the railway tracks and he takes along some wine and chicken with him. Somebody stops him and asks "kyon bhai, ye sab kyon leke baithe ho?" Sardarji replies "Saali train late aati hai kahin bhook se na marjaun" Edited by Maverickaryan - 18 years ago
Maverickaryan thumbnail
1)A haryanavi peasant came to the office of The Hindustan Times to place an advertisement announcing his father's death. "The rate is Rs. 360 per single col. cm," the clerk told him. "Main to lut jaoonga - I 'll be ruined," exclaimed the haryanavi. "My father was 182 cms tall."

2)Santa Singh : 'Look Banta, what type of glasses they have made. The top is closed. How can you fill lassi in it ?' Banta Singh : 'Yes, that's funny. And even if you make a hole at the top, how will the lassi stay in the glass when the bottom is open?'

Edited by Maverickaryan - 18 years ago