Member of the Week - Monika Goel

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Everyone

What I can tell you about this member all I can say is that she is brilliant with her video updates and has been providing us with KS videos. She is our very own Videobie:

Monika Goel

So guys I will start with asking Monika some very Common questions and than it is upto you guys to out Monika on the HOT SEAT..

User Name:

Profession:

How did I get started with India Forums:

Why am I hooked to KS:

My Hobbies, more about me:

What I like best @ IF:

What I would like to see more @IF:

So please join in with the fun and lets make KS Forum lively again and please please as I mentioned before follow the rules of IF and make this an enjoyable journey!!

Fire away all your burning questions to Monika!!!!!

IF Development Group

Originally posted by samy74

Hi Everyone

What I can tell you about this member all I can say is that she is brilliant with her video updates and has been providing us with KS videos. She is our very own Videobie:

Monika Goel

So guys I will start with asking Monika some very Common questions and than it is upto you guys to out Monika on the HOT SEAT..

Thanks a ton Samy for choosing me as a MOW of KS-I am really honoured to be on this hot seat ,its really hot seat after mistle toe's (Rekha's)stay here on heat seat by answering brillantly to everybody;s question's-ClapTongueSmile-SmileTongueClap-i will try my best to do my best at it-TongueSmile

User Name: Monika.goel

Profession: Medicine graduate,Public health post graduate.

How did I get started with India Forums:I used to like kareena kareena a lot on zee tv so was searching for it on google and then land here on 13th july 2005 and since then sticked to it like a fevicol ka jood hain -chote ga nahi-LOLSmile

Why am I hooked to KS: As i get only zee tv at my place so was curious when i saw its promo on tv and then found its first episode on a torrent site so thought of downloading it and since then doing it,i thought it diff intially but now as all ekta serial's are- it looks it will follow same steps as other soaps of her-but still this serial has some fresh faces like bani,pushkar,pia and ranu-so this serial has some freshness of its because of this young talent-Smile

My Hobbies, more about me: I like browsing internet(thats why i landed at this fabulous forum),music is my passion-listening to music,playing with my 3yr old son,travelling and yup i like watching movies also to name a few of them-Tongue

What I like best @ IF:The kind of freedom given at IF-where u can express ur comments on any serial,ur fav actor/actress is amazing!!!!!!! and ya learning new things in terms of creativity is also commendable-overall i like the healthy environment at IF-Simply in short IF rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!! and IFians are just Mind blowing creative peopleSmile

What I would like to see more @IF:More of contests,more members participation,healthy discussion's and more addtion's in terms of section's/activities-and one day will come it will be the only and official discussion forum for all tv shows-SmileTongueBig smile-

Three cheers for IF and IFinan's

So please join in with the fun and lets make KS Forum lively again and please please as I mentioned before follow the rules of IF and make this an enjoyable journey!!

Fire away all your burning questions to Monika!!!!!

IF Development Group

Thanks samy -Looking forward for some fun coming week-TongueSmileLOL-

cheers

monika

Edited by monika.goel - 16 years ago
aaaawwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!congratulation Monika!!!!!!!!!! u have been doing a fab job!!!!!!!!!! and thank you for giving the KS forum such great video updates!!!!!!!!! Wink

Congrats Monix for being the MOW.....Wow, now I can have turn to grill others! Man, what a week I had!!! LOL

Let me come up with some mind-blowing questions for you very soon....

Larry and Sergie, here I come again! LOL

MT
PS: For those who did not get the joke, Larry & Sergie are the two Gods who created the heaven called "Google" which is the fountain of all my knowledge LOL

congratulations monika...you totally deserve it!!! Clap

Originally posted by xsimzxchickx

aaaawwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!congratulation Monika!!!!!!!!!! u have been doing a fab job!!!!!!!!!! and thank you for giving the KS forum such great video updates!!!!!!!!! Wink

Thanks xsimzxchickx for ur wishes-

Originally posted by basisangha

congratulations Clap Clap

Thanks Basisangha!!!!!!!! -I really admire ur work at pictures-u are too good in it-keep it up-