Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Smashing update Aish! :D Really loving the updateee.. I love the Lagaan avis esp <33
nd Reqs came out HELL gooddd <333 Loved all of them.. Keep rockingπŸ˜ƒ
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Haha, Sleeping Beauty Ones Are Too Adorable πŸ˜†
...Mallu... thumbnail
NiCee <3 Loved all 
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant work aishu!i mean im like this πŸ˜ and i have too many of my fav shows/movies here :D the dark knight(obviously!) the 70's show!oh my god,ashton used to look so cute! β˜ΊοΈ oh and yes everybody loves raymond!gos such wonderful shows!

The avis i mean they are beyond pretty!I loved reeno's request!its friggin pretty <3
PrincessBushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
woow awsum work love this 1 esp
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lola610

I guess now's as good a time as any to edit, eh πŸ˜† Best for last, as they say ;) Hey that rhymed! Anywho, onto the previous update first - I wish I could catch up on everything I've missed, especially HERE of all places :/ But thank God for tumblr giving me live updates of at least some of the stuff ;)
OMG! You're here! *gives the biggest, most suffocating hug possible* Dude! lol πŸ˜† You're a poet and didn't know it. And yes, isn't tumblr great! I'm so glad I got to see some edits outta you as well. Your shop has been on a three month hiatus!

pg. 103 -

The matching belpatra avis from DKDM are lovely... the writing on that show has its flaws, but I really love how they maintain continuity with little motifs like that. You colored them beautifully, and the sparkly texture too - me wuvs <3
Why thank you! I think it might have been a a grunge texture that I oversharpened to make it look like that. If me finds it, me sends it to you.

Already told you how much I love the two sigs... the on Shiv-Parvati one, your blending is outta this world and the unique style of the Parvati solo one along with the bluish coloring is the prettiest thing ever πŸ˜ Every now and then I go back and use it, just can't resist! Can't wait to see whatchya do with the upcoming wedding scenes!
Haha, lol, thanks! I'm so glad you liked it! And dude! I have a hell lot of catching up to do! I'm so behind with that show! Currently, the only show I'm regularly watching is Jhalak because it only airs once a week.

Speaking of which, the Sita Maa bridal singaar one from RSR was a lovely surprise... always love your background removed sigs, and this is one of the best <3 I really really REALLY LOVE the Hanumanji one, as evidenced by the fact that I used for ages... the bluish coloring and the simplicity and clarity are so perfect for the serene, peaceful scene πŸ‘ Would love to see more Hanumanji ones from you as we get the pics.
 Oh my, that's so sweet! Thank you! I'm so glad you liked the RSR siggies! And omg! Thanks for using that Hanumanji one! :D
Jhalak stuff - INCREDIBLE πŸ‘ I haven't actually gotten to see the show this season, not even a single act... never home at the right time :/ But your update gave the highlights of the season so why fear when Aishu's here πŸ˜† I loveee the purplish coloring on them, especially the blended saiyyan sig... and these, too are really cool:
Haha, between Janaki di and myself, I think we must have covered everything. And the show is not that good this season. We have one or two good dancers, the rest are so average. And the judges hand out perfect thirties  to almost everyone jaise ki mithai baat rahe hai.
But thank you so much for liking the stuff! It meant a lot to me!

I really love this one too... worked wonders on a single pic:

Awww, why thank you!

How did you manage the glowy look over their faces? The usual blur and lighten, or is it a texture? If so, please send!

Neither, I painted a light blue (similar to the color of text I'm using now) over their faces, set it to lighten, and decreased the opacity.

And finally, LOVE the Andy Bernard gifs... he gets some of the funniest lines πŸ˜†

Haha, thanks! And doesn't he? :D

Now onto the new update... one of my FAVORITE updates of all time I love our shared taste in sitcoms! My favorite are, hands down, the Frank and Marie "trophy wife" avis... can you stack me the last 4 to use whenver you get a chance? Or maybe I'll do it some time. These two were the highlight of the show for me <3

OMG me too! That's the reason I gave you the title of coolest dost and inspiration in my shop! Lol, thanks so much di! I'll get those gifs stacked for you right away!

And Batman... omg Batman!!! Already told you how much I loved this stuff on tumblr... and enjoyed every word of our looonggg discussion of the movie. My favorite's the multicolored set of all the characters... and the big black and white Robin one is awesome too, he was such a cutie <3

Yes, exactly. OMG Batman! That movie just made me a total fangirl. BEST MOVIE EVER! And I'm so happy you liked that character gif set. I wish I hadn't written the text though. I don't like the font I used.

And my other favorite from the update is the Aurora and Prince Phillip one from Sleeping Beauty... loved that movie too, especially the battle with Maleficent at the end. The pinkish coloring on the two colored ones is sooo pretty!

OMG really? Thank you so much! I myself am not to fond of how it turned out, but I'm glad you liked it! And eeepsss! Seen the latest OUAT promo? Sleeping Beauty's in it!

Oooh and Ashton Kutcher!!! I miss that show :( I think you just inspired me to make some Cheaper by the Dozen stuff for next time ;)

He plays Steve Martin's jamayi bapu in that one, right? Awesome! I'm so happy that I get to inspire such cool creations from you! lol

And finally, my request!!! It's PERFECT, even beyond what I imagined... aahhh you timed them so perfectly, got the whole sweet moment and made seem last longer than the mere few seconds that it actually was... and the vintage-y coloring... OMG I could stare at it all day long 😍😍😍😍😍 This has gotta be the best request I've ever gotten. I love both styles so much, I can hardly decide which to use first... will keep interchanging and have one on the other in my dabba for a looonggg time! Thank you so much for making it for me πŸ€—

OMG thank you! I'm so glad you liked it! I said I would do two styles. The first one took, well less than a minute, but I struggled quite a bit with the second one. I think I've forgotten how to make avis like that.

And would you believe that... I'm all caught up 😲 Praise the lawd πŸ₯³

Hallelujah!

kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
reallyyy nice update! 
keep it up! 
muffins2waffles thumbnail
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Look who's here, Aishu!!!!

Yup, it's Miss lazy bum who keeps making promises to be on time but NEVER IS!!! You are free to do this to me. Or better yet, I'll do it to myself because I know you're just too sweet to slap anyone.Slap self silleh

Anyway, before I get sidetracked let's get to the update.πŸ˜‰ I'll just start from the latest one and go back from there, is that alright?

I simply ADORE the tumblr avis, they are so freaking good?😍 You've totally mastered the tumblr-style coloring. Is there some kind of PSD for that or is it a big secret only professional people know?😲 The ones from sleeping beauty are my favorite, it's one of my most favorite disney princess movies.❀️ The Merryweather avis are hilarious, I LOVE her! But this one is just gorgeous, what a lovely way to depict this moment.

If you're into making Disney avis, could you make some from Winnie the pooh when you find time, as well as Toy Story? I love those and would totally use, especially toy story!πŸ˜† 

I also love the OUAT avis a lot, what a creative idea to mix the disney movie with the show, they look like they could so go together, awww.😍 

But these are my FAVORITE!!!! I just love the movie Lagaan and could watch it as many times as possible. These two are one of the CUTEST couples!

Could you stack these for me whenever possible please? I'll definitely save and use sometime.

Everything else is fantastic as usual. I love the requests, especially Aish's avis! They remind me of birthday cake, don't know why.πŸ˜›πŸ˜† They are sooo delicious, now my mouth is watering, thanks a lot!😑 I like Lola's and Reeno's too.

Coming to the previous update, once again I must applaud you for your creativity and ingeniousness.πŸ‘ If I could choose to be one person for a day, I would SO choose to be you so that I could steal all your PS secrets, muahahahaha.😈

Anyway, I ADORE the Dkdm stuff. I know I'm sounding repetitive but it's true, I can't take my eyes off this sig especially. My request for He Praneshwar Vida is still pending btw I realize.πŸ˜› Will give you the pics soon.

I also love the RSR and JDJ stuff, they are bloody brilliant!😎 This one is my favorite from the JDJ set, Gurmeet and Madhuri are sooo cute!

Now coming to the requests...

THANK YOU so much for mine!!! I don't know how much to say this, but I truly, utterly, and most sinerely LOVE my request, it's very very close to my heart.❀️

The first time I saw the Devi avis, I just felt tears in my eyes if you will believe. You may laugh, lol, but it's true. I was so overwhelmed by how perfect my request turned out and i knew only you could make it like that. I cannot thank you enough for them. I have used them for a long long long long long time as you saw, and will definitely use them again, especially during the Navratri times, it's such a PERFECT avi to use then!πŸ˜› 

Thanks also for the Gurmina sig! It's very dreamy looking and definitely one of the best creations made on those pics, I cannot tell you how much I love it.😎 That too I will use over and over, it's one of those eternal creations that never get old.

Waiting for your next update hun, especially if they'll include my male deity request, hehe!πŸ˜›
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Look who's here, Aishu!!!!

Yup, it's Miss lazy bum who keeps making promises to be on time but NEVER IS!!!

Wut?? you're the most hard working person I know! I'm the one who's behind everywhere, esp so in the mytho gallery. (i do plan on making a comeback)

Oh, and I'm sending you a PM w/ the PSD you asked for. I also did get your request, you posted it here, but I forgot about it. I'm so sorry! I feel so embarrased right now! lol