try making on kinshuk mahajan
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved The Whole Update, But Most of All The Sonarikaji Ones...👏👏
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YOU ARE OPEN!!!! i didnt knew it man RES!
Will be back in just some time 😉

*EDIT*

Text: You've Got that one thing .

Waiting for it eagerly :D
Love Sanaya
Edited by .Sanayaa. - 11 years ago
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
edited my req on page 97

good luck with the requests
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aishu 🤗🤗🤗
First of all, m really very sorry yaar...I just didn't get time to come back and use my request and comment too...I am really sorry for being so late. Thank you so much for making it yaar..It looks superb and gorgeous and beautiful yaar. The style is so gorgeous and amazing. I loved loved loved it. Thanks for the siggie and Icons too. I stacked them myself, Hope u don't mind. I was already very late in using them, so I just don't wait for u and ask u to stack them. I really hope, its ohk. 

Now, Tell me How was ur trip? It feels like ages since we talked. I really need to come to Mythological Forum, I miss you so guys so much. I really hope to be there soon and Waiting to see the photographs too. Do post them soon!!!

Coming to Update, U know How much I love ur Bappa Siggies. They r simply the best. I really doubt, If anyone can make them better than you. Brilliance. JSK Siggie...I loved the coloring yaar. It's superb. Mouni's Siggie is simply perfect. I really love ur colorings yaar. They make everything look so perfect. Avi's on Parvati are amazing. I loved her attire too. I was doubting if she will be able to do this role, but she is doing quiet good. 

Jhalak Stuff is again gorgeous. You know, I actually feel like making some stuff on them...But then, I dropped the Idea thinking that I can never be this good. You are simply gorgeous with them yaar. I really love Shabani and Isha in show. I loved the way they dance and ur Avis are gorgeous on them. Coloring is Beautiful. Shibani-Punit Siggie is beautiful and amazing. I feel like staring at her. It's such an amazing piece. 

All the requests are gorgeous and gorgeous. How can you be so perfect with everything yaar. I really loved the style for Swati's request. Blending was grt, but the way u have written the text is amazing too. Perfect, Perfect and just Perfect with everything.

I am again very sorry for being so late yaar. I am really feeling very bad. I never wanted to be so late. Will try my best to be on time next time, I missed my chance to request too. Will never miss it again. Thanks for making mine again.
Preet 🤗🤗
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Aishuuu, OMG I am SO SO SO SO SO sorry for being super lazy in your shop, I hate myself for this!😡 You are one of the most supportive and sweetest sisters I have on IF and I should have been here spamming your shop with comments, when instead I hardly posted anything for so long, I hope you can find it in you to forgive me!🥺 Actually, I know you can because you have one of the most forgiving hearts I know, so I hate myself further for taking advantage of it, though I did not mean to. I promise I'll be active from now on!🤗

Anyway, I'll stil with my self-bashing because I'm too busy gawking at your GORGEOUS update!!!😍 Eeks, how do you make such priceless gems of creations?😎

First of all, the Ganesha banner is sooo beautiful, I can't get over how divinely you have colored it, AMAZING JOB AISHU!!!!!

Moving on, the JSK Radha sig and the Dkdm Mouni sig are sooo pretty. I love how you kept them simple yet gave them that divine and pure touch. I'm definitely going to request a sig in that style, as well as in the Sonarika as Parvathi avis you made! Those are the BEST avis you have made to date and I just can't get over how gorgeous they are.😍 As I mentioned before, I want some avis of Deepika, Debina, and Shweta from RSR, ASR, and RSK, so that I can have them stacked with one of the Sonarika avis.

The JDJ stuff is really great.👏 I don't know how you managed to make so many avis in one go, but each of them turned out better than the last, and I especially love the big ones of Madhuri, great coloring!

This IPKKND sig is sooo cute! I made that one Gurmeet as Vishnu one following your instructions, but I couldn't do it for other videos, don't know how that Vishnu one worked.😕😆 Anyway, this is really cute!

The Office avis are really nice too, I love how you made them tumblr-style!

I'll be back with my request, once I can decide which of your many styles to ask for.😉

Lots of love,
Janu
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Aishu! 

Sorry for my delay, I was working last week and this week just been so lazy that I have logged in max 10 mins daily, so yep :l not good but thought I need to catch up with everyone's updates today :) 

Your update as always is mega gorgeous. I am in love with so much that I have basically saved it all :)) 

http://i.imgur.com/M1RTv.png

^ this is mega stunning. the colouring and everything makes it look ethereal and elegant. It is mega super duper colouring :) 

http://i.minus.com/ibfQcyPmGLjGBx.gif

^ STUNNING!! Sonarika is so unjustifably beautiful and you have just captured it so flawlessly in your avi's. gah! gorgeous. I so agree, I love how her outfits are and it does seem more realistic to how they would dress in that era. the lengha-sari's Sati wore were beautiful but they didn't seem right. I do love Sonarika's costume designs and the hair extensions she has been given does make her look the part more than Mouni if that is even possible :O 

http://i.imgur.com/15XJw.png 

^ flawless. 

I don't really watch JDJ on just catch it if I can but I love Shibani from her IPL coverage and she is mega mega talented. she is beautiful and I know the main backing is for Gurmeet to win but I would love Shibani to win because she seriously rocks! 

http://i.minus.com/ibrCHeJhmISrTT.gif

^ Sensational. First ever?! OKAY, that is why you are the Don in making creations, siggys/gifs you are so talented hun! :O It's gorgoeus gorgoeus gorgeous. and I love it. :) 
^^ TACKY?!?! WHAT THE PANDA?! no-way jose! its perfect :) 

All the requests came out looking mega! all are just wow. 

http://i.imgur.com/CjkZ0.png

^ LOVE IT. :) 

SUPER STUFF AISHU! Amazing work hun!! Too good :)) 

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
RESSS for request! Will edit this soon...

Aishu, could I request some avis and a sig please?

I want the sig in this style, with these pics...are they similar enough to imitate?

Here are the pics. I think they're kind of similar, right? So the style should be easy enough to imitate, but if you have problems please let me know.

http://i.minus.com/isESMx1vHXjay.jpg
http://i.minus.com/iAieCl04AbI4H.jpg
http://i.minus.com/iboftAPQrNNDGe.jpg

Here's my avi request.😳

Like I mentioned in my comment, could you make me four avis in the style of this Parvathi one  and stack them vertically (and horizontally if you can)? I'd like to have my favorite four devis of our mythos stacked into one avi set.😃

Here are the links and timings. I'm sorry the videos are so long, but unfortunately there aren't shorter videos of the scenes I want.😔

For the first avi, I was originally going to ask you to use the Parvathi one you already made above, but now would it be possible for you to make another one of Sonarika? Actually, Debina, Deepika, and Shweta are wearing pink in the videos I gave you, so if there's a Parvathi scene of her wearing pink (or even red), could you make an avi of that and stack it with these three? I think it'd look nicer if they four devis matched.😆

4:18 - 4:30 (take out the frames of Ram in the middle)
Text: Devi Janaki

2:51 - 2:57
Text: Devi Seeta

for the timing, do the first 10 seconds cutting out the frames of Uddhav.
Text: Devi Radha

I hope these won't be too difficult for you to do, but again if you encounter any problem, please let me know.😳😳

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful creations Aishu ... Mytho stuffs are as always Awsome!