Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Tani91

Amazing amazing amazing๐Ÿ‘I loved the Debina avi the most but everything else is stunning as well

Thank you so much Chandni! I'm so glad you liked it! :D

Thanks! But I'm so sorry Zaryaab. My shop is not open right now. And I feel really bad saying no, but I will have to. And plus, the links don't even work as the pictures are private pictures
pakhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

Mg omg omg iPad pe the whole updt isnt loading properly, so imma comment sahi se later in

the morning, its 3:15 am, ily bht saraaa.

and since im back ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜†
u know how much i LOVE this style and am gonna chorii =P
awww! :D welcome back! lol, it's not even my style! I saw a ton of people make stuff like that on tumblr.
i used to make sumwhat this style k avis but they werent as long, but now, theyre gonna be ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
This coloring and style is totally worth it, i LOVE it, seriously, looks so clean and amazingg!!
THank you!!!!!!!! :D Those pictures were kind of hard to work with so I thought that I'd just ruin everything, but so relieved that you think it's good!
ok. wait for it,
AAA OMG OMG OMG OMG how do i tell you how much i heart this sig? HOW!? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
โค๏ธ this is the BEST coloring, the BEST style, and i PLEAD you to make me HS or FM stuff in this style and i
ll love you 10 times more till infinity (if thats even possible) ๐Ÿ˜†
amazing!!!! <3<3<3
OMG!!!!!!!! lol! You're soo sweet! OMG! Sure! What is FM though?
and SHARE this coloring, u HAVE TO man, its gorgeee! <3
lol! :D that is a combination of my coloring paired with a coloring psd pianofied posted a while back. I'm not sure if it'd be okay for me to redistribute it
and now comes the best part โ˜บ๏ธ

The Humsafar stuff, truly worth the wait! Believe me! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Awww! Thank you x 34587039487529034875032894752

HAYE! ๐Ÿ˜

Thankyouu a million timesss, uve done full justice with this scene and the pics and i LOVE you, make avis of this scene too, please! โ˜บ๏ธ ILY! ๐Ÿค— USINGGG! <3 gonna b all Aishufied ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you SOOO much for using!

i'm so flattered!

pakhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sano88

All of them turned out fab, aish.. loved the styles =D

thank you so much Sano! :D :D

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Awww fab awsmmm stufff !!! coloring and textures r so pretty...xcellent work !!!
Khisher onex r tooo adorable...so r the SBS onex !!!

Thanks a lot Hina! I'm so glad you liked them! that's so sweet of you!
pakhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinshukkiaashiq

wowww love ur update
keep it up!

thank you!!!!! :D

Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

OMG! SOOO beautifulll update, Aish!!โค๏ธ 

the JSK, Mahadev (but only 1sggy๐Ÿ˜ฒ) nd SPA avis are SUPERBBB brilliantt..<33  your style is just MARVELLOUSS <33 tooo goodd.. also reqs came out tooo goodd.. loving the PV one the mosttt.. very beautifully donee (L)Keep rockinggg.. nd wanna see more Mahadev stuff if you can.. Lovee to see stuff from you on them :$

Thanks a lot Avni!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you liked them hun! yup! I definitely plan on making more DKDM stuff, but I barely had time. I didn't even make any IPKKND stuff, and that's like, my current fav show

pakhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

^What a texture of Bappa siggie!!๐Ÿ‘

thank you so much for liking it hun!

Ram Navami VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REd25MbVsmI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

very nice !!! like it alot๐Ÿ‘

awww!!!!!!! I'm so glad! :D 

Saas Bina Sasural

I think this is by far ur best siggie โญ๏ธWhat a superb blending!๐Ÿ‘
โญ๏ธ

Thank you so much sweetie!

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Love the texture its beautiful!๐Ÿ‘

thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pakhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sanayaa.

Awesome update...Loved you coloring, Textures and the way that you write your text. But my fav had to be this
Thank you so much Sanaya! I'm so glad you liked the sigg! :D Thank you!

^^^Gorgeous i could stare the whole day...Its too beautiful! Loved the texture again. 
Could you do me favor?? Can you please Pm me the texture that you used on this sigg. the flower texture pleasE??
OMG! Of course! I think everyone has used that texture, it's from the 99mockingbirds
BTW, awesome Work. Keep it up and thanks for the Pm
Thanks! And of course! no prob!

nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful-Ganeshji signature and love the VM, Happy Ram Navami lovely!

Jai Shri Krishna

Love the style of the young Krishna avis. So stunning! The font and the faded effect gives such an overall heavenly feel! <3
Bearing in mind how young these actors are, they did a phenonmenal job in the serial-this particular creation just shows their capabilities and the depth of their understanding of the characters. Wow, the expressions you chose to illustrate are wonderful and match that with the text/font style. It's simply superb!

Star Parivaar Awards- fantastic avis of the IPKKND cast! Barun leading the way on the red carpet with such humility haha, the particular moments you chose are commendable. The clarity and style of the black and white ones too I love <3

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev-I'm using this signature. That's all I can say to express how much I appreciate it since I feel I don't have enough words to describe how truly wonderful  I find this, it's so beautifully made Aishu. Wow. 

Round of applause! As always stunning update! xxx

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mindblowing Update dear...๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Loved ur coloring...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Thanks for the beautiful Siggies...
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
You Are AMAZING ๐Ÿ˜ณ
pakhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: nm21

Beautiful-Ganeshji signature and love the VM, Happy Ram Navami lovely!

OMG! Nish!
Thank you so much! Happy Ram Navami to you too! :D thanks! :D

Jai Shri Krishna

Love the style of the young Krishna avis. So stunning! The font and the faded effect gives such an overall heavenly feel! <3
Thank you so much yaar! I'm so glad you liked the avi!
Bearing in mind how young these actors are, they did a phenonmenal job in the serial-this particular creation just shows their capabilities and the depth of their understanding of the characters. Wow, the expressions you chose to illustrate are wonderful and match that with the text/font style. It's simply superb!
omg! yes! i know! I so totally agree with you! Mytho shows are SO hard to do because they require a high level of maturity and skill. It's not easy to pull of being Krishna, the greatest character in our hindu scriptures. Meghan actually started studying the Bhagavad Gita when he learned he got the role. There's a picture of him receiving a copy from an ISKCON pandit. I really respect these two!
and thanks again for liking the avi! it means a lot to me that you did!

Star Parivaar Awards- fantastic avis of the IPKKND cast! Barun leading the way on the red carpet with such humility haha, the particular moments you chose are commendable. The clarity and style of the black and white ones too I love <3

lol, i know! he's the gentleman! I liked how he opened the door for her-that was so sweet! :D

and thanks for liking my work hun! that's so sweet of you!

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev-I'm using this signature. That's all I can say to express how much I appreciate it since I feel I don't have enough words to describe how truly wonderful  I find this, it's so beautifully made Aishu. Wow.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALDKSFJALSDKFJADKLSFJADL;SFJ

Thank you so much for using yaar! that is such a big compliment that you liked it so much! thanks!

Round of applause! As always stunning update! xxx
thank you! thank you!