Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
wowww i m mesmerisied by ur creativityyy really awsme
i loved the bharatinatyam oncees really awsommmeee m in love with ur creation sugg: castle,white collar and kash
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Aishuuu! 🤗This is fantastic!
You've done an amazing amazing job on everything jaani <3
erm, but... the req... i never requested that? i think its Sofii :P people kinda mixup our usernames because of the Afridi in them! :P LOL
but mine's -Afridimalikk-
Anyways, i got so excited seeing Reeno up there, and then turns out, it isnt something i requested 😔 but im sure ull still make me something when i demand... naii? 😛
LOL anyways, on with the update... its SUPER amazing... believe me, uve done an amazing job with every piece! Your avis are exceptional... i hardly know ANYONE who can make better than yours. Like seriously! 😳 THIS: http://i.minus.com/iYo8iYqm8mazP.gif , the req for Aisha, and the bollywood avis reqs are just awesome!
the Bharatnatyam edits are WONDERFUL! Theyre the BEST ive ever ever seen. Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Jodha Akbar and Rekha's are all fantastic... Jodha Akbar avis n Rekha;s avis steal the limelight 😳
YOU'RE AWESOME AISHU. AND I LOVE YOU. PLEASE KEEP MAKING STUFF 😳
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Awww I just love my rqust Aishu <333
Thankooo so much <3

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sano88

what a colouring, aishu!!!

loved thema lot.. you're seriously the best when it comes to avi-ing👍🏼

pfffttt...SO NOT TRUE!
You are the best avi-maker, jaani!
I can never even come close and you know it!

Thank you so much!
pakhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...vula_kv...

woh...what a creations aish

Thank you so much! It really means a lot to me that you said that!

Originally posted by: tannipartner

Aishu, they are awesome.

THANK YOU TANI! :D <3

Originally posted by: ...Mallu...

Awesomee Upd ... <3
Thnkxx for Pmmm ...
Come back soon

Thanks so much Mallu!
Glad you liked it! And lol, I'll try to!

pakhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_luna

Beautiful update Aishu , everything is fab, love the merlin and disney creations the most they are flawless :)

Thank you Priya! I'm so glad you liked my creations! Means a lot to me!

pakhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

Aish! I was literally DYING to see your stuff, gurl! I have read your note.. No matter what you will do.. Im def. gonna miss your stuff :( 

and I will def. stalk you on tumbir :P (well if I ever come online there, but offline can be too, right?) 😆 
Avnii!!!!!!!! *bear hug* Awww! You're such a sweetheart! And I'll still be making stuff. Idk about the gallery though. And I love your stuff too! I found what I thought was your gallery on tumblr, but I was't completely sure. I'm following you now!
All the stuff are SOOO freaking good.. I donno what to say else beside that i SOO heart EVERYTHING❤️ From sggs to avis.. damnnn you're way TOO good! 
lol, not as good as yours, but thank you! THANK YOU!
Coming to the reqs.. again such a fantastic work you have done! I damn sure, everyone loves their reqs.. there is no doubt on it! .. But ofcourse i heart my own request the most.. FREAKING HELL Aishh! I was literally staring at them like 10 mins :|  The sggs are PERFECT❤️ loved both of them.. your soft colouring, the way you place the pics .. just FABBB.. and the avis, damnnn it couldn't be better that this! I HEART them sooo muchhh <33 Beautiful work <3 Thankyouuu for making it :D
Really? Thank you so much yaar! I'm so relieved! I was out of practice in sigg making, so I was really really worried about those. But thank you! If you liked them, then that's all that matters!
Im now using some stuff.. when im done using it.. Will use my reqs for a long time for sure <33
No problem yaar! Use them whenever you want! Teri marzi!
Lovess xx🤗
Love you too!

pakhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aichuu

wowww i m mesmerisied by ur creativityyy really awsme
i loved the bharatinatyam oncees really awsommmeee m in love with ur creation sugg: castle,white collar and kash

Thank you so much Aichu! (it's kind of weird how our nicknames are so alike. but cool tho)
Anyways, I'm so glad you liked my stuff! I know I'm a big fan of yours! And sure! I'll try to make some of your suggestions.

pakhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

Aishuuu! 🤗This is fantastic!

You've done an amazing amazing job on everything jaani <3
Reeno!!!!!!!!!! Kaisi ho yaar? I've missed you!
And thank you so much hun! I'm so glad you liked my stuff!
erm, but... the req... i never requested that? i think its Sofii :P people kinda mixup our usernames because of the Afridi in them! :P LOL
but mine's -Afridimalikk-
ROFL! I'm such an idiot! aklsdjdf SO SORRY! I did mix up your usernames! Corrected it.
Anyways, i got so excited seeing Reeno up there, and then turns out, it isnt something i requested 😔 but im sure ull still make me something when i demand... naii? 😛
Oh, I'm so sorry for that! lol
And of course! Bas hookum farmayiye! Aishwarya aapki seva kaise kar sakti hai?

LOL anyways, on with the update... its SUPER amazing... believe me, uve done an amazing job with every piece! Your avis are exceptional... i hardly know ANYONE who can make better than yours. Like seriously! 😳 THIS: http://i.minus.com/iYo8iYqm8mazP.gif , the req for Aisha, and the bollywood avis reqs are just awesome!
the Bharatnatyam edits are WONDERFUL! Theyre the BEST ive ever ever seen. Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Jodha Akbar and Rekha's are all fantastic... Jodha Akbar avis n Rekha;s avis steal the limelight 😳
AWWW, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! I'm super duper thrilled that you liked my stuff because I'm such a pankha of your creations that it's a huge compliment for me! alksdjfadkl;fj THANK YOU REENO!
YOU'RE AWESOME AISHU. AND I LOVE YOU. PLEASE KEEP MAKING STUFF 😳
Lol, you're awesome! Thank you so much hun! <3

pakhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Awww I just love my rqust Aishu <333
Thankooo so much <3

Thank you so much Hina! I'm so glad you liked it! So sorry it took me so long and for forgetting the last time I opened my shop! Hope this made up for it!