Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fkbutt thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

oh come on it happens when most of the old age people  are sick and they  just cant do anything except to lay down on the bed they cant go   to washroom without help but still they can eat ,speak and watch  ...same thing happend to my grand mother and she was onthe bed for  4 years ...so doyou think my father should go for his job .ohplz for GOD sake understand  him ,,,,,,,,,,he needs money may be for his mother treatment too.he is on his job.

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

sky bura insaan hai but i believe ki woh itna bura nahi hai ki apni maa ki bimari ka use kare...otherwise he could have used it everytime he got nominated...but he told about his mother when he thought that shraddha has abused his mom...Everytime a parent falls sick and is on bed...I wish that people would just take time off and take care of their parents...but to be practical...how does one take care of parents when one doesn't have money...sirf pyaar se kaam toh movies mein chal jata hai...real world may to money and love both r needed...the only thing i was thinking was...if he could have gotten another project where he could have atleast monitored his mom...but then we don't know...the money offered in this show must be good and he might be needing it...i just hope that his mom doesn't watch the show...because as a Mom myself i know that even a little hint that ur child might be suffering is unbearable...as it is she is sick...she doesn't need any more ...

Edited by blue-ice - 12 years ago
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Right..He is on the show..woh toh hai hi plus in the show also he is leaving no stone unturned to insult people and crack jokes on others(P.S- Jokes which are rather humiliating)..
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice

sky bura insaan hai but i believe ki woh itna bura nahi hai ki apni maa ki bimari ka use kare...otherwise he could have used it everytime he got nominated...but he told about his mother when he thought that shraddha has abused his mom...Everytime a parent falls sick and is on bed...I wish that people would just take time off and take care of their parents...but to be practical...how does one take care of parents when one doesn't have money...sirf pyaar se kaam toh movies mein chal jata hai...real world may to money and love both r needed...the only thing i was thinking was...if he could have gotten another project where he could have atleast monitored his mom...but then we don't know...the money offered in this show must be good and he might be needing it...i just hope that his mom doesn't watch the show...because as a Mom myself i know that even a little hint that ur child might be suffering is unbearable...as it is she is sick...she doesn't need any more ...

I agree with each and every line you wrote. i understand that BB offers good money and that Sky might not want to use his mom's illness for sympathy but if this is the case then why doesnt he apply the same for others aswell? If he gets hurt if someone insults his mom rather so hurt that he wants to leave the house for this then why didnt he do the same when someone else's mom and dad were abused?(considering the fact that he considers himself to be very FAIR). If he needs money then why did he make fun of Mahek's want of money? A person who respects the value of money would never make fun of a person who doesnt have much money..he made fun of Mahek not having enough money to fix her face.
Moreover he talks about the fact that Mahek gains sympathy ..he shoudl realise that he is not gaining sympathy..he is making her gain sympathy infact sympathy toh dur ki baat ..She is standing alone there and fighting for herself. He brought in her face thing..he brought in her past thing. 
In short what i mean is that if he expects that people should stand by him when someone abuses his mother or him then he should also do the same with others.
vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
might be his mom got parlysis. Thats why he said she is on dead bed and two nurses are taking care of her.. Its a long term disease and requires a lot of money to continue treatment.. You can't just sit at home and wait..you've to go out and earn.. I'm saying this from my own experience about it..
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😡Edited by dazzlingflora - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Khushi.

I agree with each and every line you wrote. i understand that BB offers good money and that Sky might not want to use his mom's illness for sympathy but if this is the case then why doesnt he apply the same for others aswell? If he gets hurt if someone insults his mom rather so hurt that he wants to leave the house for this then why didnt he do the same when someone else's mom and dad were abused?(considering the fact that he considers himself to be very FAIR). If he needs money then why did he make fun of Mahek's want of money? A person who respects the value of money would never make fun of a person who doesnt have much money..he made fun of Mahek not having enough money to fix her face.
Moreover he talks about the fact that Mahek gains sympathy ..he shoudl realise that he is not gaining sympathy..he is making her gain sympathy infact sympathy toh dur ki baat ..She is standing alone there and fighting for herself. He brought in her face thing..he brought in her past thing. 
In short what i mean is that if he expects that people should stand by him when someone abuses his mother or him then he should also do the same with others.

No two situations of fights are similar in the big boss house- When Pm's parents got abused the fight had nothing to do with sky- it began with pm being rough kicking the door ad so on- that fight had become not only verbal but physical as well Sid was running to physically hit or kick PM- at that time sky kept holding on to sid- had Sky not done that sid would've been out long time ago- at that time sky even kept telling sid to 4get because sid's anger wasn't just anger it was rage!- so the approach sky used was apt for that fight according to me- Not to others may be but the fight was stopped and sky was succesful in doing that. Next mahek like always picked up the torch to support PM unnecessarily for her parents being abused by hurling some comments on sid about his mom (whether in good taste or bad) again here sky was not involved in the start up of this fight.   

HOWEVER

In Sky's mom's abuse case it was completely uncalled for- the situation would have never gotten this worse had mahek not added the angle she added (whether to clarify to shraddha or not har cheez ka ek waqt aur time hota hai)- it is only after that when the fight got ugly. In that way mahek was a part of why sky's mom got abused and probably i thought by that logic she owed him at-least the decency of not siding with shraddha and applauding shraddha's half hearted apology.  So yea some might say sky did not do what he asked mahek to do but at-least he was never someone who started such parent insulting fights and in his own way tried to dismantle these fights always.  
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
y d hel i din saw dis before i hate him even  more nw he is cheap guy platys dirty game he suxxx
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
he used his mother as an advantage...you are right, any mother loving person would not leave their mother alone in their last days...why is BB so important to sky...he keeps saying he doesnt care about the show, it doesnt mean anything, nominations mean mothing to him, i want to leave threats subah sham...sab drama hai...if his mother was so important to him then he wouldnt have acted like he is acting...

I like sky when he is all funny and acting like a fool...but i hate him when he fights.
adieus50 thumbnail
77777 I think BB is damage controlling SKY showing him to be a better person, saving him on every corner and he can get away with being rude to the host with no comeback.  I have never liked Sky and never will but I believe BB has obviously promised him something and after watching yesterdays episode I think he is being helped to win. 

Sky is not a good person.Someone who brings parents in coversation or fight is as disgusting than someone who uses slangs.
Sky just pretends to be good.I really liked how Sid appreciated his sister and considers herself as his own sis.But Sky ??..

Yeah.. And like barunroxx said, I have always hated Sky and will always do for the rest of my life NO change in that 

He is a sick psycho with a disgusting MCP attitude.. Doesnt know how to behave with girls.. Egoistic brat.. And yes I am being judgmental