Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: papia

I agree that SKY was meaning his face by his nod and he did wrong but he didnt say by his mouth that word but when Mahek Kasam her word was "  Mai apne mare hue baap ke kasam kha kar kahe raha hu Sky said tera face thik karna hai". How can she make such sensitive Kasam and bring her dead parents here and said the wrong thing which SKY didnt say by mouth? She could said that SKY indicated her face but didnt said by mouth. But was it necessary to bring her dead parents to get sympathy?

Agreed this is exactly what i am trying to say- jab bhi apne parents ko mention karro soch samajh ke karo emotion ke tahesh mai nahi- Another example is Sid in todays episode maak ki kassam kha li aivyai KYU? seriously people leave parents ALONE! and sky ki maa ko bhi shraddha ke gaali ne involve kiya warna sky never used his parents for game's sake. 
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepu221

He might need money for her treatment.
guys have some sympathy if he is saying she is serious don't make topic of that also.
its a limit. hadh hai idol worshiping ki if u like someone anyone who is against that person is automatically wrong whatever they say or do👏

I agree with you. Have you observed now some people are liking SID the same people who few days ago SID ka dhajia urayee thi. Because he is now Mahek's side and thats why he is now better than others.
sha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: papia

I agree with you. Have you observed now some people are liking SID the same people who few days ago SID ka dhajia urayee thi. Because he is now Mahek's side and thats why he is now better than others.

Thats just sad. 😕
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sha1

Those acts seem ghatya to u cause u chose to see only one side- I am not related to him just another viewer like u but he is actually my FAV- i commend him for his honesty on the show- I commend him for his loyality towards his frnds on this show- I commend him on his ability to accept his mistakes and correct them on national television. Toh phir sky kyu sharam karre? there are many others outside who don't get swayed by mere tears of a woman on a show hammering big filmi dialogues. 

You are entitled to your opinion. When you are entitled to your opinion, don't quote peoples' opinions and refute. The forum is wide and open, you may make a separate post. Looks like you're only interested in what you say. Good luck with that.
sha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi_IFer1

You are entitled to your opinion. When you are entitled to your opinion, don't quote peoples' opinions and refute. The forum is wide and open, you may make a separate post. Looks like you're only interested in what you say. Good luck with that.

Like u pointed out this is an open forum so i can openly quote any one for anything - i can very much quote ur opinion and refute cause thats what makes this forum discussible in nature. I quoted u JUST Like u quoted me to voice ur opinion about how one should state their opinion on this open forum.  

And it's unfortunate your not willing to discuss but just make blanket conclusive statements about how my opinions are not voiced by others- we may be in minority but ours is a strong opinion and thats what matters-so i will do u a favor and not discuss any further with u and thank u for all lucks n wishes. 
Ok, this is for those people who oppose my post, since I don't want to reply individually:

You are entitled to disagree with me, this is an open forum. However it had nothing to do with Mehak, and yet you bring her in. That's actually deviating from the actual point of my post. Stop bringing in your petty squabbles which are unrelated to the actual post.

Secondly, just because I am highlighting something which Sky said, doesn't mean that I am obsessed with him. Please! What a joke! Sky himself admitted that his mother is dying, that is what death bed means. And yet he is participating in a reality show. Now I think this is a valid point that I am bringing it up. If his fans have a problem with that, well then too bad.

You don't agree, that's fine and you're most welcome to post your views. But no one can accuse me of being insensitive. I never spoke ill of his mother, I am simply referring to Sky's remark.
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RafAholic

Ok, this is for those people who oppose my post, since I don't want to reply individually:

You are entitled to disagree with me, this is an open forum. However it had nothing to do with Mehak, and yet you bring her in. That's actually deviating from the actual point of my post. Stop bringing in your petty squabbles which a unrelated to the actual post.

Secondly, just because I am highlighting something which Sky said, doesn't mean that I am obsessed with him. Please! What a joke! Sky himself admitted that his mother is dying, that is what death bed means. And yet he is participating in a reality show. Now I think this is a valid point that I am bringing it up. If his fans have a problem with tha,t well then too bad.

You don't agree, that's fine and you're most welcome to post your views. But no one can accuse me of being insensitive. I never spoke ill of his mother, I'm referring to Sky's remark.

You cant deny you have a negative undertone to your post- You have assumed several things such as when one says death bed- She is dying like dying. as i posted earlier she could be suffering from a serious sickness which is eventually fatal hence the death bed (so why not interpret it like this rather then mocking his situation and accusing him of being insensitive) It's unfortunate he doesn't exploit his family history on the show to gain sympathy votes unlike others but that doesnt mean u should put up views that refer to a situation that god knows is how serious. Lets just refrain from making such sweeping assumptions- thats all i am saying. BUT u r entitled to say anything and So am i-by that logic- i thought this post was edging towards insensitivity. 
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@RafAholic

The problem is that the same type of topics is flooded the whole forum. If you search then you will find there are almost four to five post bashing SKY for bringing her mother. You again make the same topics. I didnt reply in the other topics because most of them are made by some newbies and I didnt waste my time to give them reply instead I think this post is made by some senior member and I preferred to reply in your post.

You may say that this is an open forum and you can do whatever you wish. But when Tania did the same thing and bringing same kinds of posts then some people accused her and also report her for making same type of posts.

Here majority are against SKY that doesnt mean that it should be allowed to make same types of topics again and again.
Edited by papia - 12 years ago
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Simple si baat hai ya to Sky jhoot bol raha hai ye usse ye nahin maloom ki wo kya bol raha hai. Koi usse samjhao ki death bed ka matlab hota hai maran shaiyya, jo marne wala hota hai wo death bed pe hota hai. Jo beemaar hai wo zaroori nahin hai ki death bed pe ho. Wo coma main to bikul nahin ho sakti kyonki coma main koi kuchh nahin dekh sakta. Agar wo paralyzed hai tab bhi wo death bed pe nahin hai. Aur agar wo wakai death bed pe hai to Sky bahut insensitive hai warna kabhi ka jaa chuka hota. Abhi to usske dawe ki bhi pushti honi hai agar Shraddha bach gayi to.
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Simple si baat hai ya to Sky jhoot bol raha hai ye usse ye nahin maloom ki wo kya bol raha hai. Koi usse samjhao ki death bed ka matlab hota hai maran shaiyya, jo marne wala hota hai wo death bed pe hota hai. Jo beemaar hai wo zaroori nahin hai ki death bed pe ho. Sky ki mataji, coma main to bikul nahin ho sakti kyonki coma main koi kuchh nahin dekh sakta. Agar wo paralyzed hai tab bhi wo death bed pe nahin hai. Aur agar wo wakai death bed pe hai to Sky bahut insensitive hai warna kabhi ka jaa chuka hota. Abhi to usske dawe ki bhi pushti honi hai agar Shraddha bach gayi to.