Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anniegupta_ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
pmahesh I am a purab fan too!! πŸ˜›
Surabhi_24 thumbnail

I like apoorva and Armaan both. In the original serial armaan was portrayed as a charming cassinova who was very insecure, impulsive and always made bad choices but later on when is falls for ugly Jassi he transforms to be a better person. But the JJKN writers have made him pure evil. 

I Like Samer Soni but Purab character is too good to be true. Every person has some flaws nobody can be perfect as he is.

*Anjali* thumbnail
welcome to the forum Sundari! πŸ€—
Surabhi_24 thumbnail
I have started to like this place. Thanks to the moderators for doing an excellent job and also to all the members  for respecting each others opinions.
*Anjali* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sundari321

But the JJKN writers have made him pure evil. 

I Like Samer Soni but Purab character is too good to be true. Every person has some flaws nobody can be perfect as he is.

I agree with ya Sundari--they have butchered Armaan's character 🀒

Yeah, that's why we're all so crazy about Purab and so attracted to him.  Such a guy is VERY hard to find--he's every girl's dream come true πŸ˜‰

anniegupta_ thumbnail
anjali let me rephrase that.. he is MY deream come true!!!
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Where there is hope,there is life.I desperately hope something changes Armaan's character.A full episode of him sincerely repenting in private for all he did & trying to do only good for Jassi & taking some cool decisions for Gulmohar's success should do the job.😎

That definitely will be a good example of good over evil.And hey,wasn't Valmiki a decoit before he became a saint & wrote Ramayana??????πŸ˜‰

Armaan loving Jassi after everything is the actual triumph.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Minnie thumbnail
     Even Purab might be eventually shown with some ultirier motive.Remember Aman in Sanjivani???????πŸ˜›
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

And hey,wasn't Valmiki a decoit before he became a saint & wrote Ramayana??????πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘well said Minnie.....repentance does wash away the misdeeds.....so after Armaan repents and turns over a new leaf he can write Purab and Jassi's lovestoryπŸ˜‰
Minnie thumbnail

πŸ˜† Nice try Ides.However  I would prefer An Armaan & Jassi love story.❀️........ with a very happy ending of Armaan & Jassi living happily ever after....😊