Dilya Ghari...(DGTSR) New show

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
New serial starting 28th Nov. at 7pm Mon-Sat.

*ing Bhakti Deshpande.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

my_views thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
typical srl. disate hi pan... πŸ˜’ ti sasu (atisha naik) πŸ˜’
anku2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: my_views

typical srl. disate hi pan... πŸ˜’ ti sasu (atisha naik) πŸ˜’

1 epi lavla hota asach tar atisha naik chya ghara baher lahan mulani ticha chetkini sarkha cartoon banavla hota... it was hilarious!! πŸ˜† 
Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me ajun serial pahayala suruvat keli nahiye konala avdatey ka?
Can anyone update the story till now
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This serial seems to be good...i loved whatever i saw till now...except for that chetkini...what a character they have shown her to be...god forbid anyone to get such a MIL πŸ˜²

title song khoopach chhaan aahe...and btw, that chetkini's married daughter, is she the kaanta laga song girl...asach diste ti...

this serial is a good replacement for kunku's slot...btw anyone watching kunku? πŸ˜†
Pranjjal thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

This serial seems to be good...i loved whatever i saw till now...except for that chetkini...what a character they have shown her to be...god forbid anyone to get such a MIL πŸ˜²

title song khoopach chhaan aahe...and btw, that chetkini's married daughter, is she the kaanta laga song girl...asach diste ti...

this serial is a good replacement for kunku's slot...btw anyone watching kunku? πŸ˜†

No no kunku binkuπŸ˜‰ pan can u update the story so far if possible

Pranjjal thumbnail
please carry on discussion
 Soon others will joinπŸ€—
veena0129 thumbnail
hey vidya!!!!...mi pan ek/don epi baghitla...i too feel its a good serial...all kinds of relationships...mother/daughter...btwn the sisters...chwal ka mahol...do u remember sai paranjape'smovie KATHA...starring Farookh Shiekh,Naseeruddin Shaha,Deepti Naval and so many marathi stage and cine artists...this serial reminds me of that helarious movie!!!!...

everybody has acted so well...i think it goes well with the massesπŸ˜†...though i am not follwing it regularly...bt whatever i hv seen i liked it😊...
mishkil88 thumbnail
yest (sunday) morning full of DGTSR week epis...hi star valyanchi style ZM ne navinach chalu keliy.. i saw for 2 mins...tya madhe atisha naik as usual khidki madhun chorun bolne aikat hoti...kadhi sudharnar he lok dev jane...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
just dont want that vrinda to be paired up with prasad...her pairing looks good with harish...now that chandana accident takes place...something out of the norm is about to happen πŸ˜Š