Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delete1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: gulati_simar

❤️Sooo I m d last one to read ... :P ... !!!!!!! vaise its jst awesum ... :) ...!!!!!!!!👏👏& fr dis shining stars ... !!!!⭐️

Haha, thank you so much :D Meh, atleast you read it :L and you've now reminded me that this still meeds to be done; the fact that I'm only like just half way through is making my brain ache at 4:30 in the morning :P (Have no idea why I am awake :L must be insomnia attack :P)

Chalo, I'm just really glad you liked it, and above all that actually bothered to click on the link and read it because it's an annoying thing to start reading something from part way through, right? And your stars are much appreciate; now just how do I stick them in this starless sky outside? Hmmm...

Genuinely a big thank you for first of all readin this and liking it and second of all for giving me kick up the backside so I DON'T just let this roll under the carpet :P Thank you xx
delete1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hs7071

Awww so cute i loved virman to bits and the starting was dhamakedaar argh hate rocky the doggy but loved all the sweet loving and protective realtionship of the bhais...
Do continue soon and update longer and when u do please pm me

Aww thanks; I ALWAYS love reading your comments, you're here without fail :P Glad you liked it; I've been trying to bredthen the relationships, but I promised myself from the start - no flashbacks - hah, I guess I've broken that streak :L And this has just reminded me that I haven't really had much bonding other than the lead four, so thank you - I will go and write them in.

Oh, VirMan will always have a special place in my heart; they're just amazing. It really stuns me how the CVs managed to find/create two distinctivley different couples reflecting completley different types of love and manage to make us love them (equally for me, :L I don't happen to have a bias :P) And as for Rocky... I probably forgot to put in his last name - it's Jaiswal! Yes, you guessed it; the almighty son of our day Jaisu, which is why he's probably out to get our Viren-ji :P

Yeah, I deffo need to make my updates longer, haha. Don't worry will dinifitely PM you and thank you so much for commenting, and maybe, just maybe, you may get a cookie for being first :P
delete1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenna_p

Thanks for the PM
Loved it👏
Continue soon!!!!

Aww thanks Jenna; your'e here always so a massive thank you for that :)
Actually you are everywhere which is really great to see :L Will continue, but the word 'soon' can be debatable :L

Originally posted by: daminipatel12

Aww was super cute!! Thanks for the pm and please pm me when you update!😊

Thanks Damini, I've really enjoyed reading your comments in the last couple of chapters so I'm really glad that you decided to take a chance on my little story. Thank you again :)

Originally posted by: preethis

awww loved it dear... waiting for next part...

I'm really glad you've decided to take a chance on this aswell, so a big big big thank you; I really do appreciate it :)

Originally posted by: miss_precious

amazing work...please add me to ur pm list

First of all, a big welcome to the creations of my tiny little brain, please do make yourself comfortable :) Secondly, probably the bigget thank you for deciding to read this - you are amazing simply for that fact :L And thirdly, but not the least, big thank you for liking this and I have added you to my PM list, so chillax and enjoy the ride :)
delete1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisha202

Love how you've shown the strong bond of the brothers here, willing to do almost anything for each other.
I really enjoyed reading Virat and Manvi conversation and them holding hands... aww😳
Lovely update Sabeeha ❤️

Hey Aisha! Thank you for commenting :D

Oh, aren't the brothers adorable though, so writing for them is so efortless. I love these two, they're simply amazzing to sat the least (yes I meant to two 'z's :P) Hopefully the brothers bond has been interwoven into the story, as has most other things so there should be times when the bondings absolutley subtle and other times when it's blaring at you right in the face. I was reading up on Hinduism and I particularly loved the Ram and Lakshman bit; Lakshman ultimatley showed his undying love for his brother (or half/step :s) by giving the ultimate sacrafice - something that I see to an extent in the Virat-Viren relationship. Virat will without fail, support and stay loyal to his brother - not be able to hear anything bad about him because he has him placed on a pedestal. And Viren just would stand through anything to protect his little brother; just like the behnas, they are despite the whole family behind them, all each other have and Viren without Virat, or Virat without Viren? Kabhiii nahiiin! (PS: As you can tell, I am possibly the biggest brother shipper :L)

I do absolutley love Virat and Manvi; but I have to admit, not quite happy with their bonding in this, it's a bit rushed reading it through but I hope in retrospect it kinds demonstrates that through all this, these two loyalsists have a common cause and come from the same emotional background so it's pretty clear they will bond over that. There is still a while to go with these two; Manvi is such a volatile character, she's completley unpredictable and Virat still has all his past to reveal and that I promise will be when the real hungama starts.

Anyways, I am really happy you've started reading this :) Really, I couldn't have started through a FF half way through, it would be too confusing for me :L But I'm really glad you did. Thanks once again for giving me your feedback, much appreciated :)
2189mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for the pm...update us soon. Please pm me.
delete1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meg_met

thanks for the pm...
sorry for replying so late... was caught up in work. in college...
amazing loved the way u have poigantly described the feelings of each character... coming to the update... i just love the v bros... tey are just amzing loved the essence u brought out here...
its gr8.. so finally maanvi nd virat unite to join viren nd jeevika...
waiting for the story to unfold..
keep updating...
update soon

Heyya, no problems, I love getting replies whenever they come, especially the later ones because it does show that there are people reading thia :) Oh, tell me about it! College will kill me soon, very soon... I've got these two weeks off for Easter which I should revise in but to hell with it :L I have effectivley given up on education :P

Ah, the V-V bros! I'm debating whether I should go all fan girl on these two like I have done on so many other posts :P Ah heck, I just might. There bonding is no less special than the behnas no doubt. The sisters are explicit in their relationship and actions while the brothers are more implicit; t's a lot more subtle and at times when the CVs had completley managed to hash up the show, the only reason for watching. I've been loving these last couple of weeks, so much VV! Because I might just be the ultimate fan girl, there might be a teensy tiney bit more brothers than sisters; actually I lie, a hell of a lot more brothers in this, which reminds me; I desperatley need to bring the sisters off the backburner, they've probably turned all horrible and hard with being on the heat for so long.

Well, the Virat and Manvi teaming up - it was bound to happen; how else are we aiming to get Viren and Jeevika back together again. I'm debating whether I should go all Ekta on this and bring in the craziest twists that can only be found on indian tv into this... And as you said it, finally, Manvi can now see the light, bless her, but she's still got a lotta stuff she really needs to deal with meanwhile. This is when the Virat and Manvi bond will really be shown; we'll see the sense of loyalty that Virat has for Viren reflected to an extent in his relationship with Manvi. But there is still a hell of a lot more to come, like I've said, we haven't even scratched the surface yet :P So stay tuned and thanks for the reply, especially when you've been bogged down in work :)
delete1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2189mansi

Hey thanks for the pm...update us soon. Please pm me.

Hiya! Thanks for reading this, really :)

I see you've only been around for a couple of days, so welcome and I hope everyone makes you feel like home in the forum :)

I will add you as soon as I can to my PM list :) x
delete1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahriddhi

hey sabeeha! its been a while since i checked the forum. but your writing is worth the wait and time! i must congratulate you for the amazing updates! i read the last 3 together and i am elated to see how you handle each and every scene and character
loved the viren - virat bonding scenes
i am repeating myself but i love the way you paint a complete picture. keep going and please update soon!

Shahriddhi! (Really sorry, I don't know your real name) You're back! I've kinda misses your comments every now and again.

Aww, I am actually really touched by that :) This is honestly my first ever piece of writing ever except for sone really crappy 'creative writing excercises' in English Language lessons, so to hear (or read should I say, err write) that it's good is just, well it puts me on a high; thank you :D I'm really glad you picked the characterisation and setting of the story up - I have done my utmost best at trying to keep this faithful to the show between October the third and part way through December, when the CVs decided to butcher the show. I have to admit, I have used a bit of creative license here and there to make the story flow, and to be honest the character backstories, for example the VV's bonding, I don't think that would be out of place in the show. I obviously started writing this in November, back when Virat's past was murky, so I'm glad I've kinda delayed that so I can fit that in in regards to the show.

Oh gosh, you mentioned VV's - I've just been gushing over them in the last couple of replies I've been giving :L Like I mentioned, I don't think the bonding which I've included in this would be at odds to the show; Virat has that undying sense of loyalty to Viren and we do see Viren's love for his brother highlighted here and there. And just like our Viren-ji on screen, even this Viren is still not aware at just the extent of Virat's love for him. It's very subtle which I absolutley love about it; it brings a balance to the siser's expressive love. Gosh, really need to shut up about these two now :P

Ah, I have to disagree with you here, personally there is a clear difference from the first couple of chapters to the last three. I started this in the attempt to reflect the show, which has become a bit of a fail because I've been so focused on moving the plot along that I've forgotten some of our most important characters. I promsie that from now on, the story will slow done, the Vadhera's and the Choudhary's will be there and the updates will be longer and more detailed. Thank you; it's once again great to see you back :)
delete1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg123

Awesome Story! Read it all at once.
I really like how you have written about the relationships they all share (especially between Viren and Virat as well as between the mother and her sons).
I can't wait to read more! Please continue soon!...

First of all, a huge welcome to my story. I have massive respect for you for reading the whole thing so far; I think I might be upto 24 pages in size 11 on Word lmao. I'm guessing it took a fair bit of your time, so thank you for spending some of your precious time in reading some random ramblings of a seventeen year old.

Oh, I'm really glad you liked to bonding of the characters :) I've tried to be the most balanced I can with the couples and the Vadhera's and Choudhary's upto chapter 5 I think. It's hard to cater for Virikians and Virmanians in a chaotic forum like this :L So I hope I've done them justice as well as those who love both the couples and to the other characters. For the show to do well, you need all the characters to be present, so I've tried to refelct that, trying to stay as true to the show as I can whilst taking my own tangent on some of the lesser developed relationships such as the girls and their uncle.

When I started writing this in the start of Novemeber, as you can imagine the brothers were pretty much sidelined in order to lay the foundation down for the couples, so I decided to elaborate on that relationship, so I am actually quite suprised by how much my VV's reflect those on the screen seeing as this was hundred percent my imagination. And as for Vanshika, when I first wrote her in, she was non-exsistant in the show! Although they did begin to deepen the bonding on screen of mother and sons, as of lately they've taken a step back from that, which is a shame because it could've been so beautiful. Anyways, I am glad you enjoyed the V-V-V bonding; it has to be one of the most special bonds, this wonan has becone both the mother and father of those boys whilst becoming widowed at a young age. She really doesn't see any difference between the two brothers despite then being poles apart in personality and their actions.

I'm really glad you are enjoying this; I won't go much further on the VV's because ai think this is the tenth post in the last two hours which I've mentioned them in :P I hope you stick with us in the long run :)
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry for the late reply, I really loved this part. It was so sweet of Virat. Can't wait for the next part