Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sun29

yanks ..yes..all these dialogues by the other characters are kind of a forewarning that ashu nidhi are going to defy family society and get together,,,,hence baba said he feels nidhi is going far from him...

hmmm...but I don't think she will ever go far from her Baba...maybe others will make him think she has but she will not.😳
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: yanks28

yeah i think the point of the last scene was him remember how innocent she is...and that maybe he has been leading her on...

yes there is going to be one big scandal but ...ah well...🤔
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think the Termination letter is nothing to do with baara saal jap...maybe the guilt of ruining a girl's life, he might agree as as well wisher   but i really don't understand what makes her think Ashu will go back to her (whatever friendship they shared) 😕  the respect she had also would be lost (if not already🤢)
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AbhiAni

i think the Termination letter is nothing to do with baara saal jap...maybe the guilt of ruining a girl's life, he might agree as as well wisher   but i really don't understand what makes her think Ashu will go back to her (whatever friendship they shared) 😕  the respect she had also would be lost (if not already🤢)

they will get back together & with a vengeance I guess😳

Originally posted by: AbhiAni

I think  when Ashu does get Nidhi back, he should tell Mallu to take a long hike. He should also tell her that he will stand by Nidhi no matter what and agree that his reasons for firing her were wrong.  Har haal mein Mallu ka koi bhi atyachaar nahin sehna chahiye. If she has been rebuffed for 12 years, there is no reason for him to love her now. More so after she made it clear that she hates nidhi because of him.
ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehek25

Two that the reason why he will give Nidhi her termination letter would have nothing to do with Mallu forcing him to choose between 12 year old friendship or 12 day old intern, but because of the title of the show...'Kuch toh log kahenge'..

i think m lost somewhere.   things were going in circle last night..same TOI news kept coming up in different ways...got confused which and how i put my views. top of that neighbor started coming in proving their's unique concept was better...oldies started throwing same thing again...we r the UNBEATABLES...and people like me jumped to target biased, pseudo journalism...could not keep up..hit the bed...and a SHOCKER in the morning...what did i miss????

MTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey hi...m new here.😊
Started following indiaforums n all the posts of the members in KTLK from the day KTLK started. The comments of all u guys are a treat to read...there's always a smile on my face while reading them😃...esp...Armu4eva, i cannot stop laughing after reading ur posts😆

Regarding todays episode, the episode was dedicated to mallu...n i think rangnath is definitely sensing sometihing in nidhi's behavior. N ofcourse..how can i forget  jalli hiu toast's dakiyanoosar advices!😡

It is so goddamn irritating to tolerate her even for a few 5 mins...wonder how her husband tolerates her. No doubt his bolti is most of the times bandh.😆
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

soccer...there is a new article that says ashu will fire nidhi coz he realizes he is falling for her and his old friend from US will come and help him realize his love for nidhi...mallika in today's episode drove home her aadhe umar ki ladki card and what will people say card ,...ashu is guilt ridden and will tomorrow terminate nidhi on some lame ground to stop people from talking and to stop himself from falling for her ...

MTthe best...welcome to the forum hun...😊
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
 i think m lost somewhere.   things were going in circle last night..same TOI news kept coming up in different ways...got confused which and how i put my views. top of that neighbor started coming in proving their's unique concept was better...oldies started throwing same thing again...we r the UNBEATABLES...and people like me jumped to target biased, pseudo journalism...could not keep up..hit the bed...and a SHOCKER in the morning...what did i miss????

bingo. something fishy...the shocker came at a funny time...feels hasty...i took thought of the horrible articles from TOI when I read the news abt the next track today😕

Originally posted by: yanks28

bingo. something fishy...the shocker came at a funny time...feels hasty...i took thought of the horrible articles from TOI when I read the news abt the next track today😕

Looks like the new track is the result of the crappy review from TOI.