Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

She was the only good thing in the epi ... MB i felt was way too reserved ... today 😕
Face off wasnt at all as impactful as it ought to be...imo

exactly!
there was something wrong abt the whole episodeConfused
I mean Mallu wants to throw N out I can understand but why the hell is A not blasting M for being unprofessional?instead he ponders over the thought and decides not to throw her out after watching her in the C ward?
even the last scene made no impact in my pov
she is accusing him of loving N and gives a looong bhaashan on the consequences but he stands there and just listens? why ??? As much as we know they havent shown him ever thinking of N in a romantic way. then why the hell doesnt he blast her off for making such accusations?>?
If we are supposed to think that he has 'suddenly realised' his lowwe, am sorry to say it didn't make the needed impact.
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
It seems Jali hui Toast is more jali hui than Mallu. . .🤣
Kya kare bechari ko kal SHAGUN CHIPKANE ka mauka jo nahi mila na. . . .🤣🤣

And OMG . . .It is getting an overdose of Mallu's 'Bara saal ka jaap' . . .😵
But it was good that she removed her frustration and told why she hates Nidhi !
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

tanu ashu ka reserved reaction was coz at some point mallika did hit home abt his feelings and he denying it..that kind of left ashu speechless..he had nothing much to defend himself upar se that woman made it sound like he has committed a cardinal sin..mallika was hateful today for using yher friendship card 

but suhasini🤣🤣🤣..the way she goes mardoon and her one liners and her tricharitra and her tootha mainaa ki kahani🤣🤣🤣...i cannot help but rool on floor laughing at her ideas and punch lines🤣

poor nidhi...kal saiyaan will tell her tata bye bye ..baba already defined what a guy in love feels like i think veryu soon we will see ashu going through that,,,,his neend tied to nidhi ka kurti 🤣 as she does not wear duppata...phewww

and he also said nidhi is going far from him..i think ashu nidhi ka love story will take on full on proportion and they will go agains tfamily society and log will be talking,,,,

am loving it...high voltage drama with jalli hui toast tadka awesome

though i need to touch ashu ka charan,,how did he tolerate this woman for 12 years🤔🤣,,any man would have either killed her or himself...though the first scene i did feel slightly bad seeing her wait for him but with mallika she makes sure u never feel much bad abt her and for long🤣

Edited by sun29 - 12 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
thanks for the great update Tanu lets see what lies ahead 😊
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

exactly!
there was something wrong abt the whole episode😕
I mean Mallu wants to throw N out I can understand but why the hell is A not blasting M for being unprofessional?instead he ponders over the thought and decides not to throw her out after watching her in the C ward?
even the last scene made no impact in my pov
she is accusing him of loving N and gives a looong bhaashan on the consequences but he stands there and just listens? why ??? As much as we know they havent shown him ever thinking of N in a romantic way. then why the hell doesnt he blast her off for making such accusations?>?
If we are supposed to think that he has 'suddenly realised' his lowwe, am sorry to say it didn't make the needed impact.

i spent the entire epi.. WAITING n WAITING for Ashu ji. .to react.. . n he was like.. those diwali bombs..that.. hold great promise.. but go phuss as soon as ignited..! The epi totally lacked punch! 

his 'nidhi pe ilzam laga rahi ho.. she is not here to defend herself' was sooo lame 🤢 m glad Mallu .. retorted with her... 'm talking about u.. not her' 👏
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

but suhasini🤣🤣🤣..the way she goes mardoon and her one liners and her tricharitra and her tootha mainaa ki kahani🤣🤣🤣...i cannot help but rool on floor laughing at her ideas and punch lines🤣

Agree with this bit.. totally... Suhasi.. actually made me lauf out loud today..😆 
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
why is MB so handsome? i could barely concentrate on Mallu's rant in the first scene...but I must say Rukshar was superb...and I did feel bad for Mallu...especially when she said "Nidhi Nidhi Nidhi" lol...damn this poor woman...in a way I thought today she felt more enraged over losing a friend then her imaginary LOVER in Ashu...Ashu's defense was pretty weak...and I just CRINGED when he mentioned NIDHI as the reason he wasn't there... that was just asking for it
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i really feel bad for nidhi ,..she will bear the brunt of a frustrated woman and her barah saal jaap...😔...and she already managed to make ashutosh maha guilty for even smiling with nidhi those few moments of happiness he shared with her,,,she made it sound like a big sin,,,,all her words were not concern but ace cards to remove nidhi out from hospital and she succeeded..as suhasini said attack his charitra instead of relying on their friendship and that is what she did,,,,,

the girl brought cake for him😭
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramonag

thanks for the great update Tanu lets see what lies ahead 😊

Agree ramo... lets B+ve 😳
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sun29

i really feel bad for nidhi ,..she will bear the brunt of a frustrated woman and her barah saal jaap...😔...and she already managed to make ashutosh maha guilty for even smiling with nidhi those few moments of happiness he shared with her,,,she made it sound like a big sin,,,,all her words were not concern but ace cards to remove nidhi out from hospital and she succeeded..as suhasini said attack his charitra instead of relying on their friendship and that is what she did,,,,,

the girl brought cake for him😭

I agree she looked beautiful innocent and swept away in the currents of love today...felt really bad for her, she's truly the victim in all of this because she has loved, admitted it and given him the signals too...compromising her position and self respect...

yes of course she made it seem like a sin...as if it's incest or something...good she's learning well from Amma Suhasini Ji...

BTW Guys when Ashni finally come together it will for sure be a scandalous affair, no doubt now...they will defy everyone to be one...😳

RE: cake----it's his own bad luck that he didnt get to have that yummy cake😭