Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today I felt sorry for Aayi…😔

When she said…what have I done, sense my kids has to go through all this…made me sad.😔

Aayi is someone who have a strong believe on God…she took her husbands killer's child and raised him…she took in another kid as her son Baji…she also did the right thing and took in Madhu.

She has been through a lot and always try to do the right thing…

It must be hard to be her…she has lost a lot because of Damodar and family. I know Roop and Leela are paying for there sins…but still.

Aayi is a very good human and her love for Dutta is so strong that sometime I wonder why ?

Does anyone got a theory on why?

I think another person would have felt…that Damodar, Dutta and Madhu are to blame for her kid's life being ruin.

Now to Dutta……love everything he said. I also love that he did not want to talk or see Madhu and Baji. He must also be feeling guilty…that Aayi has to go through pain because of him (the past), Madhu or Baji. 😔

Love all the questions Dutta was asking….he must be scared that what if his own daughter does not come to him.

Coming to the room together...Baji and Madhu…not clever. They should not have come together and I also think that what he need is Roop…he feel a responsibility toward Roop…I think and believe he saw the sadness in Roops eyes and on her face. I also think that there relationship go way back and the person who need to tell how much he his loved…need to come from Roop first.

It was a very sad episode and I could feel Dutta's pain…😭...thanks for a great episode.
😊

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was sad nd at the same time grt to see Roops atlast talk about her conscience past present nd all.  It was good to see her repenting honestly nd what she is doing is the right thing👍🏼.  She has evolved as a mature person with a firm head on her shoulders.  It is Baji who is faltering n failing dutta n himself as a result.  He is caught up in a vicious cycle.  As droopy said where is that Baji who stood for naku, why is he buried under the burden of self doubt nd guilt?😔 

"When in doubt tell the truth".
Mark Twain

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I would also like to say that I do not think that Aayi chose a wrong partner for her kids.😊

She always do what she think is best for her kids. She is use to make decisions and make sure everyone is taken care of. She had a very hard life...I see her as a very strong women.😊

Imagine if Kala did not have Kishore but someone just like her or someone just like she want her man to be.

Leela got a partner…like herself. The different is that her conscience was awaken but Sudarshan does not have any conscience.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Baji and Madhu...esp Madhu is really annoying with her dramatics. If Dutta is so important to her why was she insisting on leaving after Ganesh Chaturthi?
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very emotional episode. I really really felt terrible for Dutta when he asked whether there is his "dehshat" at home. What a feeling could be worse than to feel that your own family sees you as a person who "terrifies" people. 😒 Unknowingly, he also kind of brought up Naku's entire episode although he doesn't intend it. I think Shreya said yesterday how he has forgiven her but somewhere it still hurts him. You are right.. I think somethings we forgive for people we really love, but no matter how much we try it comes back to hurt us when in a similar situation. And although he is not saying it to Naku anymore, even she cannot help but feel guilty. 
@Ani: I think he did ask Naku once na, what will my daughter think about me? I don't remember if i am imagining or he did ask, but i think it was in that episode where she tells him that once the little hands hold ur hands u'll be able to see the way or something. True. This track just makes me feel how complicated human emotions can be. I mean, it is a mess up on a misunderstanding and no one really "intended" to hide anything. The two people in love were not "decided" about it and it ended up coming out before they could resolve their own issues. What a mess!!
@Harshita: I think the "Nagpur" connection will bring something more about Abhijay too. We already know that Abhijay's father in law is in a party that is "in power" and Sawant seems to be from the "opposition party/losing party" but in Dutta's camp and now Dutta-Sawant are parting ways it seems so I believe we will see Abhijay's FIL come in... i am sure Samiya ka bhi pata chalega hum sabko 
@minaxi: somehow it cracked me up to read what u wrote about no one accepting AS decision 😆 I think only purohitji does. 😆
@brvr: love the mark twain quote. 

I agree with u all, Baji needs to speak! 😒 Come on Baji!!
Thank u all for the comments, to each one of you 😳
cheers!!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Baji and Madhu...esp Madhu is really annoying with her dramatics. If Dutta is so important to her why was she insisting on leaving after Ganesh Chaturthi?

every1 deals with rejection in a dif way... sum ppl choose 2 face up 2 it, while sum choose 2 run away... madhu chose da latter wen it cme 2 baji.. remember hw dutta reacted 2 naku rejecting his proposal...he left hme in the middle of the night n didnt return til morning...wasnt tht dramatic?

dutta is impt 2 madhu, n thts been proven many times since her entry, its jus nw tht she is acting like this, bt evn in this scenario, neither her nor roops are 2 blame, if ne1 is 2 blame its baji n his thinking... he's always dne this, hiding things thinking its 4 dutta's bhalay n thn wen its revealed its dutta thts hurt the mst...yt he doesnt learn from his mistakes😕