Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

ayesha awesome update I so loved it yaar.Abhiya joined college.Buying clothes 4 each other.Pia cooking 4 Abhay.Aww all was so cute & the bst part was Abhay doing part time job 2 prove Pia how much he care 4 her😳

They are in full swing of what a NORMAL COUPLE DO. Nothing can diminish their HAPPINESS and they are LIVING in the NOW. This is what COUNTS for them.
Abhay and Pia want to give each other the WORLD. Give their whoel SELF to the other. Its what COUPLES DO for each other right?
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sanchita--

Fabulous and dreamy uds. Specially piya's fear of losing abhay. I wanted it in the show also where piya would tell abhay that I lost u twice. Cant afford to lose u again. This time I will die. I wanted this dialogue. But cvs always fail to show the depth. Whenever I read ur OS and SS it seems my dream comes true.

I wrote this SS by a request from a regular reader of mine wanting to see the HUMANE side to ABHIYA and their turmoils and joys of life together. 
I live my dreams and hopes through my own FF'S and OS and SS'S its the only way to get the emotional aspect. You've seen my rants on how ABHIYA should have been like on the show. I am happy U liked the UPDATE SANCHU. 
Next up will be job hunting and cooking for ABHIYA and their first day at a new COLLEGE.
very nice story 
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
where is my pm this time ha... 😭😭😭abhay in colour clothes wow...😍both cooking cho cute...next update me job finding...great 
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
It was really romantic
continue soon
thanks for the PM
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update, abhay wanted to indepedent for pia, good, nice update
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

where is my pm this time ha... 😭😭😭abhay in colour clothes wow...😍both cooking cho cute...next update me job finding...great 

Sorry did i miss U again? Thse PM's are annoying. Sorry Rashu baby forgive me ok? 
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratiksha2009

amazing update, abhay wanted to indepedent for pia, good, nice update

Angel 2ABHAY will do what it takes for his PIA. Give her all the comforts of the world.
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
--faroo-- thumbnail
wow what an update ... so cute .thanks for pm...cont soon