Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

Meera will be the other woman in Krishna's life.

<font color="#0000ff">Don't know why but this line getting on my nerves😆</font>

yes, even i don't like tat line... I want only Pratz to love Krish madly, no one else... But interesting we can see how will krish handle tis n pratz reaction...
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yemi3006

hmmm is my reaction to the article...anythng wrong in that? 

besides, its better i reserve my judgement that say what I really feel about the track and spoil the enjoyment for those looking forward to it

Thats cool and fine by me! But u have to say its an interesting and fun track coming for me! Pratigya will find out about it soon and will get to the bottom of it soon than later! Finally a KriYa centered track!😃
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Veena.S

yes, even i don't like tat line... I want only Pratz to love Krish madly, no one else... But interesting we can see how will krish handle tis n pratz reaction...

ya it will be interesting to see😊hope prats will not misunderstand our baba😛finger cross.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
But would this actress suit arhaan?? She looks older than him!! And with menaka in TN prats wont know about meera so soon
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: aka.aier

who is meera???true love???..im not gettin it😕

She is telling about Meerabai who was an ardent follower n devotte of Lord Krishna...there was a shown in Imagine based on dis story...it was called 'Meera'...she loved lordd krishna sooo much...!
hussainramso thumbnail
She's definitely there to do something other than drool over K ... I still say she'll tutor him. Why else will K allow her to sit in his restorent all day? There has to be some connection.Edited by Atticus - 12 years ago
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

Meera never got Krishnaas her husband ..she dint even him to reciprocate..she was all happy n fine loving the Lord Krishna..
its smth same here...

But then will K be disturbed by this???? Edited by babithaj - 12 years ago
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But when Pratigya finds out today that he is going to restaurant to confront meera, she wont like it one bit! Yet i feel i have to give CV's 10/10 on this storyline plot to bring out Pratz possessiveness and jealousy! ðŸ˜†
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: adib40

But would this actress suit arhaan?? She looks older than him!! And with menaka in TN prats wont know about meera so soon

Why shud she suit arhaan by da way???she aint paired with krishna...she just lovesss krishna...dats it...n theres no need for da girl to suit arhaan as there is pooja gor who suits him da best!
aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Meera is a Devotee of Lord Krishna i mean God, in our Hindu religion stories... She loves krishna madly n Devotee of Krishna... Article saying tis new ntry also like tis abt our Krish.   ..

Thanks veena😊...so its UNREQUITED LOVE...but K is not Lord Krishna😉...ha.ha..just kidding...have full faith in BABA...he'll not go astray..100% sure.