aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
will pratz know about it????

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

WTH😡😡😡...madly in love????? n Krishna wnt do anything???...
i want Pratz to knw bout dis as soon as possible n do sumthing bout it...

Chill. Its one sided only ðŸ˜‰

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

omg...now em getting scared...a little bit!
Tfs poo!
Even aftr knowing dat he is married she is loving him?no no em not happy abt dis...yea da articl is clearly sayin dat it will be one sided...but wht was the need to write 'she will be another girl in Ks life'...only P can be a woman in Ks liife.!!
Ohhh...there r many things dat r going thru ma mind now...but em happy dat finally dey r focussing on kriya...
N i was wondering why there isnt any article saying '______ entering mkap' n see i got it!
Really wanna know how P gonna react to it...hope we get more n more n moree kriya scenes!

I honestly dont know why people are so tension over it! The article says it in black and white: One Sided Love so stop worrying about it! Plus it seems like Krishna will have no idea about it and we know that Babu is the only woman in his life so enjoy the track rather than worrying over something thats not feasibly possible!
ArjaAddict thumbnail
em glad dat K is completely out of it...just da way i wanted dis to be!
aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veena.S

Oh wow sounds interesting, Meera like lord krishna's devotee... So true love...!!... Now me also worried with this Devotee n true love etc etc... Hmmm... Letz see how Krish is going 2 handle tis...

who is meera???true love???..im not gettin it😕
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing pooja😊I have full faith on krish😊It will be one sided then the new girl is most welcome😛wow i m excited to see a kriya track.No one can take prat;s place in krish's life.so guys plz chill and let's ready to see a romantic and possesive prats😉  
Mo710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aka.aier

will pratz know about it????

I think she will know about it sooner rather than later right! I feel she will do her detective work and find out what she wants & why she is after her husband! Detective pratigya coming up agen!
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mo710

Why are you worrying about something thats not even going to happen? U read the article so why u being tension over something thats never going to happen! Its going to be a one sided love as the article says so therefore enjoy Pratz possessiveness and jealousy than worrying!

Not worried. Sometimes articles aren't that much true. It will be good to see a possessive P. I'm really waiting for that!! 

Mo710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

Thanks for sharing pooja😊I have full faith on krish😊It will be one sided then the new girl is most welcome😛wow i m excited to see a kriya track.No one can take prat;s place in krish's life.so guys plz chill and let's ready to see a romantic and possesive prats😉  

When the article states its a one sided love, why are people stressing over it? Relax and enjoy a fun filled KriYa track that we have wanted for a long time!😃
Mo710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anondo.R

Not worried. Sometimes articles aren't that much true. It will be good to see a possessive P. I'm really waiting for that!! 

Yeah and it seems like from the article that Krishna will be oblivious to her feelings and this will be even more fun to watch! Possessive and jealous pratz is going to be so much fun to watch!