Article: Neha Kaul to enter Pratigya!!

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Neha Kaul to enter Pratigya

Neha Kaul

Here is some exclusive breaking news from the sets of Star Plus' popular show Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya. Neha Kaul, who was last seen in Gulaal as Sudha, is all set to enter the show as Meera. Her role is an important one and her entry is expected to be aired tonight, 29 November 2011.

"Yes, I am doing the show but I don't have any idea about my character as I am yet to start shooting," confirms Neha.

In the show, Krishna (Arhaan Behl)-Pratigya's(Pooja Gor) relationship has come a long way and Krishna went on to prove that love can win over all odds. The show took a leap of four years and the makers have now decided to introduce a new character Meera in order to spice up the plot. Meera will be the other woman in Krishna's life.

"In spite of knowing that Krishna is married to Pratigya, Meera will fall in love with him," reveals a source.

The love affair will be one-sided. Meera will be madly in love with Krishna but won't force him to love her back. The track is loosely based on Lord Krishna's love life and Neha's character is based on Krishna's devotee Meera.

Neha will start shooting from today, 29 November 2011.

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They are spicing up the plot palying safe keeping the affair one-sided n completely keeping K out of it...am luking fwd to it.
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WTH😑😑😑...madly in love????? n Krishna wnt do anything???...
i want Pratz to knw bout dis as soon as possible n do sumthing bout it...
Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 12 years ago
ajitha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So, the mystrey girl is revealed! Looking forward to this one-sided love track!
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Something to watch for?? Waiting!! πŸ˜› but i hope things wont turn to something else. That won't be accepted!! πŸ˜•
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow sounds interesting, Meera like lord krishna's devotee... So true love...!!... Now me also worried with this Devotee n true love etc etc... Hmmm... Letz see how Krish is going 2 handle tis...
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Here is some exclusive breaking news from the sets of Star Plus' popular show Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya. Neha Kaul, who was last seen in Gulaal as Sudha, is all set to enter the show as Meera. Her role is an important one and her entry is expected to be aired tonight, 29 November 2011.

"Yes, I am doing the show but I don't have any idea about my character as I am yet to start shooting," confirms Neha.

In the show, Krishna (Arhaan Behl)-Pratigya's(Pooja Gor) relationship has come a long way and Krishna went on to prove that love can win over all odds. The show took a leap of four years and the makers have now decided to introduce a new character Meera in order to spice up the plot. Meera will be the other woman in Krishna's life.

"In spite of knowing that Krishna is married to Pratigya, Meera will fall in love with him," reveals a source.

The love affair will be one-sided. Meera will be madly in love with Krishna but won't force him to love her back. The track is loosely based on Lord Krishna's love life and Neha's character is based on Krishna's devotee Meera.

Neha will start shooting from today, 29 November 2011.

All i can say is wasnt i right eh!! One sided love and Pratz being possessive over Krishna will be a lovely sight to see! Plus Krishna wont have any clue about it which will make it more fun to watch! Finally a KriYa based track which is going to be very interesting and exciting to see!
ArjaAddict thumbnail
omg...now em getting scared...a little bit!
Tfs poo!
Even aftr knowing dat he is married she is loving him?no no em not happy abt dis...yea da articl is clearly sayin dat it will be one sided...but wht was the need to write 'she will be another girl in Ks life'...only P can be a woman in Ks liife.!!
Ohhh...there r many things dat r going thru ma mind now...but em happy dat finally dey r focussing on kriya...
N i was wondering why there isnt any article saying '______ entering mkap' n see i got it!
Really wanna know how P gonna react to it...hope we get more n more n moree kriya scenes!
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veena.S

Oh wow sounds interesting, Meera like lord krishna's devotee... So true love...!!... Now me also worried with this Devotee n true love etc etc... Hmmm... Letz see how Krish is going 2 handle tis...

Meera never got Krishnaas her husband ..she dint even him to reciprocate..she was all happy n fine loving the Lord Krishna..
its smth same here...
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anondo.R

Something to watch for?? Waiting!! πŸ˜› but i hope things wont turn to something else. That won't be accepted!! πŸ˜•

Why are you worrying about something thats not even going to happen? U read the article so why u being tension over something thats never going to happen! Its going to be a one sided love as the article says so therefore enjoy Pratz possessiveness and jealousy than worrying!