Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I think the biggest hypocrisy in the house is when women would abuse men and wen they get abused back they cry wolf about being a woman and getting abused..If they are so hurt by being abused they shud start minding their lingo and then their tears would hold relevance
sid kameena he hain waqai main
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
BB...ne kaha...Skya baba...soch ke bata doh...hum darwaza khol denge...aap chale jana....

Sky baba...ne juhi aur sunny se vichar vimarsh kar liya aur jaane se mana kar diya...

ye kya ho gaya sky baba...BB ne toh sach mein aapko jaane ke liye keh diya๐Ÿ˜...aap toh deewar faand kar jaane wale the...yahan tob BB door kholne ke liye bhi ready the...fir kya hua?...gaye kyon nahi...chale jaate๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tj_mum

So the gaali was "Chut*y*" 

Sky exaggerated by saying its a Maa "ki" gaali. 

Forget Maa "ko" gaali. This is not even remotely Maa "ki" gaali. People stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. Sky is just trying to create a scene to get Shraddha evicted. 

Sky has seen that a violent push however small it may be can be used to throw out someone from the BB house. Sky is trying to make this into a big issue when it is not. Sky's intention is to get BB to throw out Shraddha. He failed in his attempt. Simple as that. Zero sympathies for Sky. He has used bigger gaalis in this same show. People inside the house are themselves saying this. Sky should stop being a hypocrite. 

Instead of digging up the history (and i say this cause clearly u know what has happened was wrong but because u hate sky u refuse to side with him) go by the indecent behavior that happened- Sky has been spoken to by the hosts of the show for the wrong many have noticed in him- Which he has changed- did he go personal with shraddha in this fight episose AFTER being corrected by sanju? NO- What happened was wrong- and my post aptly written proved that mahek the women's liberationist was actually once again an instigator- and shraddha got her ass whooped

NOW about ur comment making a mountain out of molehill i don't blame u cause i thought it was the same when mahek picked up that fight about sky MEANING somthing about her getting her face fixed- When he did not know her melodramatic story in the background- So to each their own ignorance ๐Ÿ˜Š
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

BB...ne kaha...Skya baba...soch ke bata doh...hum darwaza khol denge...aap chale jana....

Sky baba...ne juhi aur sunny se vichar vimarsh kar liya aur jaane se mana kar diya...

ye kya ho gaya sky baba...BB ne toh sach mein aapko jaane ke liye keh diya๐Ÿ˜...aap toh deewar faand kar jaane wale the...yahan tob BB door kholne ke liye bhi ready the...fir kya hua?...gaye kyon nahi...chale jaate๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช

๐Ÿ˜†

Jo garajtey hai wo barastey nahi!
Choohey se bhi badtar hai ye aadmi! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

OMG!! did i just insult Jerry?? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sorry Jerry!
sha1 thumbnail

AAP log agar chahte ho takkar ka competition ho then don't be waiting for him to leave cause he is that tadka in the show without which the show is as boring as mahek chahal. 
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tj_mum

So the gaali was "Chut*y*" 

Sky exaggerated by saying its a Maa "ki" gaali. 

Forget Maa "ko" gaali. This is not even remotely Maa "ki" gaali. People stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. Sky is just trying to create a scene to get Shraddha evicted. 

Sky has seen that a violent push however small it may be can be used to throw out someone from the BB house. Sky is trying to make this into a big issue when it is not. Sky's intention is to get BB to throw out Shraddha. He failed in his attempt. Simple as that. Zero sympathies for Sky. He has used bigger gaalis in this same show. People inside the house are themselves saying this. Sky should stop being a hypocrite. 

I agree! Sky has used more disgusting gaalis than this in IJSMB! He is such a tharki seriosuly! iss ke ghar waaley bardasht kasie kartey hai issry??
sha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shenaz-

๐Ÿ˜†

Jo garajtey hai wo barastey nahi!
Choohey se bhi badtar hai ye aadmi! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

OMG!! did i just insult Jerry?? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sorry Jerry!

I agree- mahek jo hai is the cunning tom us logic se- At least jerry was the cute and adorable one๐Ÿ˜‰ 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sha1

AAP log agar chahte ho takkar ka competition ho then don't be waiting for him to leave cause he is that tadka in the show without which the show is as boring as mahek chahal. 

mere ooper kyon naraz ho rahe ho...main toh sirf ye keh rahi hoon...ki sky baba everyday kehte hain ki ghar jaana hai...aaj BB ne kaha...achha chale jao...toh unhone jaane se mana kar diya๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

sha1 thumbnail

mere ooper kyon naraz ho rahe ho...main toh sirf ye keh rahi hoon...ki sky baba everyday kehte hain ki ghar jaana hai...aaj BB ne kaha...achha chale jao...toh unhone jaane se mana kar diya๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Aap se hum kabhi naraaz nahi ho sakte neele baraf ji- aur leaving wala rona toh sky ka taqya kalaam hai hehe Jaise PM ka spare me waise sky ka mai ghar chod ke jaa raha hoon! ๐Ÿ˜† without that mazaa nahi aata! 
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago