Mahek's reaction on sky's mom being abused?

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I can't wait to see tomorrow episode- I want to see what leads to shraddha calling abusive names to SKY's mom- and moreso how does our auraton ke izzat k rakhwali mahek fairs out on this issue πŸ˜‰ Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If you noticed.. when Shraddha said.. Mahek came up to her and told her not to go over there... But Shraddha said 'ghadha again' and Sky threw the mike down.. Lol what a coincidence I was just watching the precap

Wonder what the fight is about..πŸ˜† cant believe we actually wait for the fights... πŸ˜†
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if u see the precap
u see mahek calling out her name the min shraddha says it 

n then  trying to calm her down 
sha1 thumbnail
Yup i hope mahek can give me at least one reason to not hate her as much- hoping the reason come's tomorrow! 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't watched the episode yet...did shraddha abuse sky's mom or not?...everyone is telling a different thingπŸ˜•..

If shraddha called sky a gadha to kya bura kia...gadhe ko gadha kaha...how is this abusing sky's mom?πŸ˜•
blue ice beep baj gaye the to kisi ko sunae nhe dia tv pe
sha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I haven't watched the episode yet...did shraddha abuse sky's mom or not?...everyone is telling a different thingπŸ˜•..

If shraddha called sky a gadha to kya bura kia...gadhe ko gadha kaha...how is this abusing sky's mom?πŸ˜•

Aree yaar beep bajgayi thi - samajh jao naa! watch the precap at the end of part 8 of todays episode- u'll see and hear πŸ˜Š
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

blue ice - Shraddha used an abusive language in hindi which is usually involved with the ma-behen gali... but the word was beeped out! later she said gadha again when Mahek called her to calm down.

Sky will do the drama to get shraddha kicked out.. instead they both will be put in jail.. sky for throwing the mike and shraddha for using the abusive language.
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes I too notice it!! Shradha give some gaali to Sky and Mahek told her not to go to his parents then Shradha shouts Gadha
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: annamunna

blue ice beep baj gaye the to kisi ko sunae nhe dia tv pe

I understand that...but agar sunai nahi diya...toh why is everyone assuming that she abused sky's mom...

I am asking because i have absolutely no problem with shraddha abusing sky...but i have a lot of problem if shraddha abused sky's mom...

mujhe samajh nahi aa raha hai ki shraddha ne galat kia ya nahiπŸ˜†