Frequent Posters

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nicky99

Hi Clarissa and ReshmiπŸ€—

@Reshmi - O.K. hope to see you later πŸ˜Š

@Clarissa - Phir toh bada mazza aayega. Jahan AnYa hain, wahan hum hain πŸ˜†

. But frankly speaking when watching the epi didn't understood what happened with nimmis face.

I too would like if some one ask the Cvs to lighten the lipstick of nikhil. Aur koyi mila nahi kyaa. But majnu is till majnu liked how he refused bindi. wowo

nishkala thumbnail
hey,I am here and am very much alive at the moment πŸ˜†...not a spirit yet!
BTW,Just imagine what will happen if Navya is caught by BD in the night unlike the last time where Rajneesh sir caught our deviji πŸ˜†...HOPJ

I noticed something strange...it seems Bajpayee mansion has only 2-3 rooms in total apart from the kitchen and the living room πŸ˜•...

One is occupied permanently by Anant,

another one is the room of requirement(The one in which Navya is put up now)because it is occupied as per the need...sometimes baba uses it,other times Om uses it and now Nimisha is using it πŸ˜†
Well,Mohan/Rama's room remains a mystery πŸ˜‰
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True. I mean what EXACTLY was she doing with her eyebrows that they got cropped half way through? I seriously couldn't understand. Please CVs solve the mystery πŸ˜†
Secondly, Nikhil. Oh his lipsticks will keep changing from one shade of purple to the other. One day, he'll use red one too because in any case, the CVs want to portray him as a vampire! πŸ˜†

Bacha kaun, MAJNU!!! Uska toh janm siddh adhikaar hai laila se naaraz hone ka πŸ˜†

Aur woh bhindi nahin began tha πŸ˜› 
Edited by nicky99 - 12 years ago
clarissajohn thumbnail
ya as per serial there should be 6 rooms in the downstairs for all. BUt no .

And other thing during the dinner epi of navya ritaz and appy with anants family the stairs went starghlty up to the balcony of looeny masnion ,. but here it goes to ananat room.

clarissajohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

And other thing during the dinner epi of navya ritaz and appy with anants family the stairs went starghlty up to the balcony of looeny masnion ,. but here it goes to ananat room.

hi nish
Richaarora thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishkala

hey,I am here and am very much alive at the moment πŸ˜†...not a spirit yet!
BTW,Just imagine what will happen if Navya is caught by BD in the night unlike the last time where Rajneesh sir caught our deviji πŸ˜†...HOPJ

I noticed something strange...it seems Bajpayee mansion has only 2-3 rooms in total apart from the kitchen and the living room πŸ˜•...

One is occupied permanently by Anant,

another one is the room of requirement(The one in which Navya is put up now)because it is occupied as per the need...sometimes baba uses it,other times Om uses it and now Nimisha is using it πŸ˜†
Well,Mohan/Rama's room remains a mystery πŸ˜‰

Haha..Hi Nishkala πŸ˜Š

Oh you remember that sir's name. I had completely forgotten it. His presence was seen long back, we didn't get his glimpse even in the exams as well. 
I think agar iss time pakadi gayi, toh phir toh jealousy drama is gonna linger for a long time. Because our Navya doesn't have words in her mouth in front of everyone πŸ˜†

Loonies are truly loonies. They don't even get to live in house which they call as 'mansion' πŸ˜†
Rama-Mohan ka kya hai, unhe romance toh karna hota nahi, toh phir kahi bhi jagah mil jaayegi, they'll manage πŸ˜›
clarissajohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicky99

True. I mean what EXACTLY was she doing with her eyebrows that they got cropped half way through? I seriously couldn't understand. Please CVs solve the mystery πŸ˜†

Secondly, Nikhil. Oh his lipsticks will keep changing from one shade of purple to the other. One day, he'll use red one too because in any case, the CVs want to portray him as a vampire! πŸ˜†

Bacha kaun, MAJNU!!! Uska toh janm siddh adhikaar hai laila se naaraz hone ka πŸ˜†

Aur woh bhindi nahin began tha πŸ˜› 

Aur woh bhindi nahin began tha πŸ˜› oops blooper form clarissa.
Richaarora thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Oh yes, Clarissa! That's one point to be noted πŸ˜›
nishkala thumbnail
Hi Clarissa...so true..this mansion seems smaller in content than Mishra's house πŸ˜†...and did you notice one more thing,Navya get's dropped at the same spot no matter where she is heading to...her home or Bajpayee's home...I think that there is only one road in the film city which leads to literally everywhere...πŸ˜†

@Nicky..Hi..I guess,we are new to each other!
Nimisha was applying only Multani mitti on her face...since when has multani mitti become so devastating as to eat away the eyebrow...it certainly isn't a chemical bleach πŸ˜†
Richaarora thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishkala

Hi Clarissa...so true..this mansion seems smaller in content than Mishra's house πŸ˜†...and did you notice one more thing,Navya get's dropped at the same spot no matter where she is heading to...her home or Bajpayee's home...I think that there is only one road in the film city which leads to literally everywhere...πŸ˜†

@Nicky..Hi..I guess,we are new to each other!
Nimisha was applying only Multani mitti on her face...since when has multani mitti become so devastating as to eat away the eyebrow...it certainly isn't a chemical bleach πŸ˜†

Yes, indeed. We're new to each other. πŸ˜Š
Haha..I sometimes put my brain to rest when CVs show such kinda stuff πŸ˜‰