Unhappening week-arambh - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
LOL Jen...I was wondering where all the usual suspects were:) tell me abt adda addiction-hehehe 

I promise I won't say much, if your are freaking out abt the assignment...you go get done with it, I will wait for some other aatma:)

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ROFL naaah yaar its just me ðŸ˜†not you.. just warning, i will have slow replies ðŸ˜› kya haal chaal hai yaar? post thanksgiving weekend tiredness ðŸ˜›
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Totally Jen! didn't get any work done today-hehe, donno if its tiredness or laziness-LOL
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Soumya, Jenny, still here? I'm buffering Nabbya on YT, did you guys catch it? Was it worth it or no?
krystel21 thumbnail
Oh, and before the pages start getting used up at the speed of light, I'm reserving this little space for me! Looks like its a good episode to rant, and I'm all in the mood to rant and rant today! 

*edit*

Firstly, a bit thank you to Mrids for opening the adda! Since this is a boring episode, I'll not bore you all more with my incessant chatter, but instead, get on with my take on the episode!

1. Navya's Predicament: I really pity Navya. The one day her boss was nice on her and gave her work, she lands up having some important work at her sasuraal as well! One thing what I didn't understand: Didn't Trisha say that all the teams had been made? Then how come the most important work went to Navya? Anyways, Amar's change of heart is becoming more and more evident as the days go by. I think its cause he's realised that Navya is an innocent and gullible girl, and everyone will take undue advantage of her, cause for some reason she can't really open her mouth when it is needed! Again, I didn't see when and how did Navya-Nimi become best buds! Did I miss an episode or something? Cause while I'm liking the current track, I don't seem to understand a few things in the plot which the writers/CVs have left unanswered, and Nimi-Navya as BFFs is one of those things! 

2. Anant is Jealous!: Ok, before I saw the episode, I was rather pissed off at his stupidity. Now that I've seen the episode, I still am pissed off at his stupidity, but at the same time I'm swooning over how cute he looked when he was jealous and upset with Navya! Back to my rant, while a jealous Anant is not a bad thing, if it gets OTT, then I won't hesitate in throwing my highest and pointiest heel at the writer! One thing what astounds me is the fact that Anant KNOWS that Amar is married! He knows that Navya is nuts about him! Then why is he still all grumpy and jealous about him dropping her home? I hope and pray this track doesn't last for too long, or I'll kick Anant where it counts! But with the onset of this track, there is a possibility that this jealousy motivates Anant to start working along with Navya, so that he can protect her from all the big bad guys of the world, and then we get to see the much awaited office/staircase romance! But the worst part IMO was when Anant got screwed by Om for getting Navya late, that was totally uncalled for! While I'm happy that the Bajpaayees like Navya and trust her, I fail to see why is Anant getting screwed for everything now!

3. Navya, the classic SP bahu/heroine: This is an SP show, so how can Navya not behave like an SP bahu? The girl managed to get all eyebrow pencils and stuff to fix Nimi's face, and lo and behold, Nimi looked all normal! This was completely expected, as Navya is the protagonist of an SP show, so she has to have the magical ability to solve all the problems in the world, be it Nimi's missing eyebrow or Amar-Sharmishta's broken wedding! Nimisha dresses up in a nice simple sari, chosen by our Nabbya Rani, and gains appreciation from everyone. One thing what I didn't understand: Why was everyone so jittery if Nimisha came down late? I mean, cut her some slack man, girls anyways take time to dress! BD was again a surprise, as she introduced Navya really sweetly to Nikhil's family. Seriously, another case of bi-polar disorder? My sincere request to the CVs, do NOT make your characters round, cause you just seem to murder the concept of round characters! And of course, the end of the episode is full on drama types, where as usual Navya showcases her ability of not knowing when and where and what to talk, and she starts harping on how good her boss is, which only got Anant more grumpy and jealous, and he walks out on her! Navya, babes, LEARN where and when to open your mouth!

4. The Eggplant Story!: (Sorry, I felt like giving the precap a stupid name!) Firstly, since when did Navya understand that all Bahu/Betis of the Bajpaayee khandaan had to serve the men like second class citizens? Secondly, now that she's noticed that Anant is pissed off at her, I hope she starts to manofy him FAST, nahi toh the track will be all yuck!

Thoughts for the day: I liked the BG music they used whenever Anant got all jealous, it was dayum cool, IMO! And from which ghatiya road side dukaan did Anant wanna get mithai? I didn't see a proper store there! Where's the class dude, aren't you guys the Bajpaayees? 

Nothing more from me over here, just that I'm hoping the jealousy thing doesn't go OTT, nahi toh we're all gonna be pissed! But since it seems like our adda is being stalked by a few influential people, I'm not tooo worried!
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
geno0309 thumbnail
@Ritch...hi hun🤗...yeah catch the episode...nothing khaas happened but worth a dekho!
krystel21 thumbnail
@Soumya- Hey hun! 🤗 How was the day? I just read through the adda and Jen's WU, seems very normal! Now all of you are gonna throw ande-tamatar on me, but I don't like a jealous Anant at all. I mean, if Amar was single and dore daalofying on Navya, I can understand his jealousy. The dude is married, and Navya is NUTS about Anant, and he knows that! Why is he still jealous? This jealousy track had better get solved soon, cause I'm not interested in seeing Navya crying and trying to get Anant to believe her. BTW, saw Aayush Shah's FB status? New characters gonna be introduced in Nabbya? Wonder who could they be!
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Ritch ðŸ¤— welcome dearie

There wasn't nething to rant or rave today, it was a pretty short episode with lot of filler
geno0309 thumbnail
Agree with Geeta..nothing much happened...

@Ritch..that's exactly how I felt till I watched the episode..but after watching it, I liked the J Anant...but yes only till its not dragged...donno what to make of new characters entering...am not a fan of new characters entry at this point in the story:(
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with Soumya, no new characters for me puhleezz. We all saw what happened with the Kanpur track. HOMP.  They were even worse than the loonies. ðŸ˜¡