Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Am I the only bak bak bakri here πŸ˜› Koi aajao πŸ˜†
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Mridula..πŸ€—..thanks for the new shelter dear...
Lovely post dearπŸ‘..
Loved the tittle..it was surely a nuhapenning epi..ki we dont evven have anythign to rant abt ..rave to jane doπŸ˜‰

the only thing intersting was Anant in J mode and Om papa adding to the fuel..so ANant is all upset at her devi..lets hope this does not get blowed out of proprtion and we getto see a cute ANYA scene, N- tryign to manofy Majnuu.
waise even i had the samw doubt..nimi..aur Navya ki dosti itni pakki kab ho gayi..Nimi to aaj kal lagta hai jais Navay bhabhi ke naam ki mala jap rahi hai..
So Navay became a devi in front of loonies also by Fixing Nimi's problem..and BD was tapkofying sahed..arre bapre ye kaise ho gayaπŸ˜‰..
thats it for me..lets see kal kya milta hai..thank you once again for the adda dear😊..

geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Am I the only bak bak bakri here πŸ˜› Koi aajao πŸ˜†

Just posted on the other thread Jen..I might be signing off in a little bit though!
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post as usual Mrids πŸ€—

I am actually loving this new side of Ahnant. Chalo achha hai isi bahane pata toh chale yeh log pyaar karte hain. Good to have my memory refreshed. πŸ˜ƒ

Yep it seemed the loonies were on the receiving end today from their ladkewalles. How I wish instead of the mother, Nikhil had been changed instead, was eagerly waiting for that, but no such luck. πŸ˜”

When will Navya learn to absorb her surroundings before blurting out things. HOMP.  She seems to be the most lost in her own world person. Surroundings ka koi pharak nahi padta. She kept chit chatting her day to Anant right in front of everyone and completely oblivious Anant wasn't interested. HOMP. 

So, majnu will be taking out his gussa on baingan ka bharta?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Awww sooo queeet. πŸ˜³

Chalo hope to see her manaofy her majnu tomorrow. 

Btw, has anybody noticed, that Mohan's room has now become Nimmi's room?? Lagta hai itne bade quile mein rooms ki kami hai. πŸ˜² πŸ˜†
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
@Soumya Alrightty πŸ˜ƒ Haha I know! But im serious cause we all are such good friends and it would be awesome to actually meet those friends! Or we should have like a skype party πŸ˜† I do that with like my friends who live in the US now πŸ˜›
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@LOL Geeta:
I egjately thought like that: devi maiyya - thoda time & jagah dekh ke baat kiya karo ... we all know she was allhappy abt Amar sir helping - but cud ahve talked abt it later na! -
Koi nahin, jaldi hi sikh jayegi-- Hopefully!
It made Majnu jealous- so its all worth it as of now! - with you all- Pelase cv's don't drag it too much - get it solved in a day!  with Navya doing her girlfriendy bit in manaofying & pacifying Anant!
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mridula thank for opening up a new adda for us today.  

To me the highlight was Amar Sir and Anant's J

Wow which boss goes out of his way to take his EA first not only shopping and then drops her off to her sasural.  Granted he might not know that it is Navya's sasural but still.  And Shopping come on.  To me that was far fetched

I am so liking Anant's J factor.  I want that guy to get a dose of his own medicine.  The way Navya was treated during the Shagun incident more precisely the mall incident was beyond me.  

I can actually understand Navya's non stop chatter to Anant coz she was relieved that after the high on dirama everything well in the end but still girl  why gush about your boss so much in front of your BF.  No doubt he did not show signs of J so far but still to yak yak about your new boss in front of your BF is not the way to go.  I hope Navya CV's do not drag the Jealousy factor for ever.  I am so looking forward to the outcome of Navya manofying Anant by initiating the lovey dovey scenes.

Tomorrow should be interesting to see how Navya manofyes Anant
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I made a diary entry post today on someone's request 😳

geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Why is this place so soona soona bhai?:)
manjha thumbnail
Soumyaaa im supposed to be doing an assignment due tomrrow but im bhatka-oing on IF πŸ˜† Watch me be all oh craaap like towards 10-ish... stupid IF addiction πŸ˜ˆ