OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†lol that was cute๐Ÿ˜†
same here by God!!!
san2346 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too in the same boat...Joined IF becoz of this serial...I m always visting IF to see a new post...When an episode finishes my mood too goes according to it...becoz of IPKKND i think one day my boss will say me get out from office...๐Ÿ˜†I m doing less work and spending more time in rest things...hai DM pata nahi mera kya hoga...i was never been so addicted... ๐Ÿ˜Š
pinkstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Me to addicted to IPKKND...๐Ÿ˜Š Eventhough i have my exams i never miss the show...always thinking whats gonna happen next...
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me to sailing on same boat...i cut my hands so many times with knife while cutting vegetables...even i am postponing the plan of visiting my parents frm 5 months bcoz they don't have internet their n my hub was "wht the"...before the ipkknd i used to visit them monthly bases... ๐Ÿ˜†
flute_love thumbnail
Me too..m becoming mad i think..exams and work and cant get my mind off these two๐Ÿ˜›..am addicted๐Ÿ˜† But they deserve this kind of response after giving us such heart wrenching scenes..unlike some melo-dramatic acting in other shows, these two know how to express with their eyes. Amazing!!
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah me 2 n wait 4 monday . 4 new episode ;-(
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
In that case i too hate IPKKND.. everyone here are sailing in the same boat ๐Ÿ˜Š
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
100% I'm on your boat!! My productivity so gone down now a days!! My manager is soon gonna terminate me or yell at me!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

One thing i'm still fortunate is - I'm yet to face an accident, but at this phase I surely think one day I'll be admitted๐Ÿ˜”

God save us
komaltahsin thumbnail
me too can't stop thinking abt arshi ipkknd is v addicting