Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Startled to see sky projected so villainously!24 hours of programming condenses into 45 minutes of structured editing 4 your viewing !

Also... For the record .. Sky is a super nice guy & fab friend! He's strong enough 2 take on fights & expose the awful manipulators in there

Juhi & Sky were the nicest people in there &my best friends! I don't differentiate between genders in friendship.. Sad so many oppose it!

Mehek chahel is non stop negative energy! The vulture who hungers and hankers for fights constantly!thrives on it for sympathy!does it show?

Pooja bedi Tweets.
Ismaail thumbnail

hey just see some post that DB will enter in BB

sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hi guys...vd time...

zshare link: thanks to -Nipun97-

youtube ink: Thanks to the uploader

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tI3sx96K3c[/YOUTUBE]

enjoy...
lov,❤️
Tama
Ismaail thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukklover

hi guys...vd time...

zshare link: thanks to -Nipun97-

youtube ink: Thanks to the uploader

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tI3sx96K3c[/YOUTUBE]

enjoy...
lov,❤️
Tama

Thanks alot tama
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
Thanks alot tama for update n video
Ismaail thumbnail
PB latest tweet
 I have these crazy surges of affection!!! I pounce on juhi (kuki) and kiss kiss kiss her!!! &laugh all the time! its Just me!
Ismaail thumbnail

'Sid created all the romantic vibes!'
Pooja, who is known to be a chirpy, vivacious girl, got along well with many inmates, including Sky (Akashadeep Sahgal). But, her friendship was given a romantic angle by inmates like Siddharth and Amar Upadhyay. Ask her if she is upset by their jibes and sarcastic comments, and pat comes the reply: "I confronted Sid about it and told him that he was the one who created this so-called love angle by going on his knees and claiming that he had a crush on me and dancing on pehla nasha for me. For me - Juhi, Sky and Sunny were my best friends in the house and I don't discriminate between a boy and girl when it comes to friendship. That bonding would have irked others in the house. But, Sid finally told me that he admired my loyalty for Sky."

Ismaail thumbnail
One more tweet from pb regarding Juhi

whew! Wish they'd shown how much I hugged&kissed juhi:)you'd have gone bonkers!yr choice 2view affection in positive/negative way!
Ismaail thumbnail
one more tweet
poojabeditweets pooja bedi
@
 sky & juhi did a 1 hour comedy parody on wht wld happen once I left & what their state would b! We Fell off the swing laughing:)
Ismaail thumbnail
 another tweet:

"kishmish" who talks like a kid was KUKI KISHMISH thing!we'd laugh thinking of production who thought they hired pooja& juhi :)