Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok before anything I just finished watching the episode and I got very emotional towards the end. ankhon mein aansoo bhi aagaye mere yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I don't know, though I'm not a huge fan of PB I felt really bad when they were showing that clip in front of the kids and when Shraddha was shouting with all her gaaliyas, not right yaar. She is definitely not as bad as some ppl interpret her. she's a modern day single mom who has a different way of living which isn't the same as may be the majority. but she was one of the contestants I like at least a little. And I totally adore her kids. They seemed to have missed their mom a lot.

Juhi must be really sad hope she'll survive on her own. my super girl⭐️ She was very very helpful to Sunny, that was sooo cute.

PM was sent  out of the house, no comments. There were times she behaved worse. they should've sent he then. Not when she's a lot better that she used to be. I don't trust a single thing Sid says. it was really irritating the way he was behaving wd her y.day.

all in all juhi is saaaved from Nom πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Keepp rocking my super girl😊
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bonny05

yeah it was really a good episode...i'm so happy that psycho is out and juhi is safe..

i pitied mishra when spoiler news is out about her eviction . When I watched the episode i felt she deserves it .. its not for sid she kicked ..the way she behaved the whole 10min ..OMG ..
she is freaking like hell ...the clap on shonali's face with SPARE ME ..OMG ..no words
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukklover

today...Juhi was 1st shown...when having breackfast @ 12pm...then sky n amar starting fight..juhi just tring to stop them...but as always again no again..then n8 sid n pom start fight @ mid n8...all tring tstop them..but no use..as always..the @ 2.30am bb call all of them.πŸ˜•.n out pom from the house...then nextday juhi just got dressedn stared song..n she just surprised ...n she look very beautifull...😳...hai..me falling in agian again..as me a girl also.me silly...πŸ€ͺ.then..vidhiya came..gave sunny sarree..juhi n pob help sunny to ware that...n then all r danced in ulla...then sanjay said juhi always tried to clum the stuation also..She always not supported the wrong..n always tried to handle that stuation..πŸ˜³πŸ‘then when pob was out ...juhi became sad...she just cried..me can't bare her tears..πŸ’”πŸ˜­..happy news to us...but dear...me sad watch her crying...she is our darling...pob said ..she just sweetheart..n sweetest n dearest kukky...we also lov her..hai na..😳..

lov,❀️

Tama

Thanx so much for the lovely update Tama😊

1 small small small small correction. Juhi alone dressed Sunny the saree, β­οΈ PB wsnt there. correct me if i'm wrong😳

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maureen100001

Thanx so much for the lovely update Tama😊

1 small small small small correction. Juhi alone dressed Sunny the saree, β­οΈ PB wsnt there. correct me if i'm wrong😳

may be ..i watched 2 were accompanying sunny ..at the end it was shown juhi is the one who is draping the saree
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

i am so scared when mishra was clapping at shonali πŸ˜† ..SPARE ME πŸ˜• ..

juhi lost so much of weight ..she looks pretty in 'aapka farman' episode ..

sad that bedi left ... juhi is saved a for a week ..

Amar's next target would be juhi ..am glad that shradha/amar's turn of captaincy completed ..
else they vl be waiting to nominate juhi😑 ..
have to see monday's episode how juhi is gonna react ..with whom she vl be connected now ..
i only pray that she shouldn't go to mehek ..😑 ..i hate MC ...just backbiter ..

Dont worry yar  If juhi get nommiated  her fans is there to save there
but now just enjoy  Toothay khawb of many member and house mates
who taught that Juhi will be nomminated this weekπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ismaail thumbnail

may be ..i watched 2 were accompanying sunny ..at the end it was shown juhi is the one who is draping the saree

I think sonali and juhi were the one who dresses sunny
Ismaail thumbnail

i pitied mishra when spoiler news is out about her eviction . When I watched the episode i felt she deserves it .. its not for sid she kicked ..the way she behaved the whole 10min ..OMG ..
she is freaking like hell ...the clap on shonali's face with SPARE ME ..OMG ..no words

I feel sad on Mishra eviction   we all know Mishra was really aggressive but yesterday Sid went overboard with it... is himself misbehaved often with mishra inface he was the one was abt to kick her and he abuse her badly ... anyway I Just wish Mishra to be there for few week I had so many hopes from her
 I m sure wo sahi ki band bajati  sid ki ... an shardha aur amar ko bi exposed kert
but sad she is evicted  😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ismaail thumbnail

Originally posted by: maureen100001

Ok before anything I just finished watching the episode and I got very emotional towards the end. ankhon mein aansoo bhi aagaye mere yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I don't know, though I'm not a huge fan of PB I felt really bad when they were showing that clip in front of the kids and when Shraddha was shouting with all her gaaliyas, not right yaar. She is definitely not as bad as some ppl interpret her. she's a modern day single mom who has a different way of living which isn't the same as may be the majority. but she was one of the contestants I like at least a little. And I totally adore her kids. They seemed to have missed their mom a lot.

Juhi must be really sad hope she'll survive on her own. my super girl⭐️ She was very very helpful to Sunny, that was sooo cute.

PM was sent  out of the house, no comments. There were times she behaved worse. they should've sent he then. Not when she's a lot better that she used to be. I don't trust a single thing Sid says. it was really irritating the way he was behaving wd her y.day.

all in all juhi is saaaved from Nom πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Keepp rocking my super girl😊

lovely review maureen and I agree woth sid and PM think
want sid to kick out asap
Ismaail thumbnail
Guys plz lz need a apic Of juhi from testerday apka farman
she was looking so good yar
Ismaail thumbnail