Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Dhruvie

i think PM n 2nite Evicted person will be in Secret Room Double Dhamal Double Waat πŸ˜†

PM n Sid in secret Room 🀣

Online Link/ Download Link

Click Here Vidpe Link

Click Here Zshare Link

Ismaail thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

CID ismail πŸ˜‰

Thank U thankU
Ismaail thumbnail
dil garden garden hogay
Juh in silwar kamiz and she is looking gorgeous
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

today...Juhi was 1st shown...when having breackfast @ 12pm...then sky n amar starting fight..juhi just tring to stop them...but as always again no again..then n8 sid n pom start fight @ mid n8...all tring tstop them..but no use..as always..the @ 2.30am bb call all of them.πŸ˜•.n out pom from the house...then nextday juhi just got dressedn stared song..n she just surprised ...n she look very beautifull...😳...hai..me falling in agian again..as me a girl also.me silly...πŸ€ͺ.then..vidhiya came..gave sunny sarree..juhi n pob help sunny to ware that...n then all r danced in ulla...then sanjay said juhi always tried to clum the stuation also..She always not supported the wrong..n always tried to handle that stuation..πŸ˜³πŸ‘then when pob was out ...juhi became sad...she just cried..me can't bare her tears..πŸ’”πŸ˜­..happy news to us...but dear...me sad watch her crying...she is our darling...pob said ..she just sweetheart..n sweetest n dearest kukky...we also lov her..hai na..😳..

lov,❀️

Tama

Ismaail thumbnail
Guys  Its islamic happy new year
I wish u all a very happy  islamic year 
Ismaail thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukklover

today...Juhi was 1st shown...when having breackfast @ 12pm...then sky n amar starting fight..juhi just tring to stop them...but as always again no again..then n8 sid n pom start fight @ mid n8...all tring tstop them..but no use..as always..the @ 2.30am bb call all of them.πŸ˜•.n out pom from the house...then nextday juhi just got dressedn stared song..n she just surprised ...n she look very beautifull...😳...hai..me falling in agian again..as me a girl also.me silly...πŸ€ͺ.then..vidhiya came..gave sunny sarree..juhi n pob help sunny to ware that...n then all r danced in ulla...then sanjay said juhi always tried to clum the stuation also..She always not supported the wrong..n always tried to handle that stuation..πŸ˜³πŸ‘then when pob was out ...juhi became sad...she just cried..me can't bare her tears..πŸ’”πŸ˜­..happy news to us...but dear...me sad watch her crying...she is our darling...pob said ..she just sweetheart..n sweetest n dearest kukky...we also lov her..hai na..😳..

lov,❀️

Tama

Thanks for the update Tama
Ismaail thumbnail
wow awsome episod I liked it
juhi is in silwar kamiz looking really gorgeous
plz plz i need the pic of this episod
juhi should wear this kind of dress mre as she loking really gorgeous
Ismaail thumbnail
Sanjay appreciate  Juhi effort that  a big slap for ...
over all god episod and Juhi is save from next week elimination
Pb save her
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah it was really a good episode...i'm so happy that psycho is out and juhi is safe..
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am so scared when mishra was clapping at shonali πŸ˜† ..SPARE ME πŸ˜• ..

juhi lost so much of weight ..she looks pretty in 'aapka farman' episode ..

sad that bedi left ... juhi is saved a for a week ..

Amar's next target would be juhi ..am glad that shradha/amar's turn of captaincy completed ..
else they vl be waiting to nominate juhi😑 ..
have to see monday's episode how juhi is gonna react ..with whom she vl be connected now ..
i only pray that she shouldn't go to mehek ..😑 ..i hate MC ...just backbiter ..