The real reason why ASR gave the necklace to La.

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

ASR gave that necklace to La.  There's a reason why he did. 

ASR doesn't know the real reason Khushi agreed for marriage. He probably feels Khushi's ego is stopping her from confessing. His ego is whole different issue and I won't get into that now.

By giving the necklace which she liked to La , ASR is trying to make her realize the pain of losing something you like.

If she's hurt because he gave La the necklace Khushi liked, how is she gonna bear it when the man she loves becomes La's forever?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya agreee.,thats y he asked tumhe koi farq nai parta..jo tumhe pasand tha wo la ko de diya..he wanted her to realize.
IronyDied thumbnail
oh hey fari! 🤗
arnav doesnt know that lavanaya is getting khushi's love..to haar kausi bari cheez hai..actually farak nahi parta😆

i tell you na why did he do this! you know what i  know a person who used to do things which his lady love doesnt like! he used to all those things possible on earth to make her go all mad and all jealous! and it was just because he loved her so much that he wanted her  to confess and  the girl being a shy one was always crying from inside thinking his behavior as hate! she could never say! and finally one day she did and finally they got married! and the result was ME!🤣🤣🤣 oh thats was my parents! today seeing that scene my dad told me that he had gifted a girl a saree my mom hasd liked and that too to make her jealous🤣

so dont worry i am sure one day khushi too gonna confess and shouting all the way mujhe fark parta hai parta hai parta hai 😍
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hei...this z exactly what I thought dear...👏...totally agree with u...he got the same pain...and it shows in his eyes...😭

ASR zn't mean...he just trying Khushi to confess...😳...no matter what I love the way he z doing these things...😉

Edited by SK1991 - 12 years ago
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
oh fari, you know what i think? khushi is much more emotionally stronger than she is being made out to be here.. for one, i am sure she was not "hurt, awww.." she was; but i know she can take THAT well..

ASR is trying to make her realize the pain of losing something you like.
IF this is what the cvs saw it like, bingo!

but personally, i don't know why i feel the necklace will finally reach her, and by arnav that!

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vampire_girl

oh hey fari! 🤗
arnav doesnt know that lavanaya is getting khushi's love..to haar kausi bari cheez hai..actually farak nahi parta😆

i tell you na why did he do this! you know what i  know a person who used to do things which his lady love doesnt like! he used to all those things possible on earth to make her go all mad and all jealous! and it was just because he loved her so much that he wanted her  to confess and  the girl being a shy one was always crying from inside thinking his behavior as hate! she could never say! and finally one day she did and finally they got married! and the result was ME!🤣🤣🤣 oh thats was my parents! today seeing that scene my dad told me that he had gifted a girl a saree my mom hasd liked and that too to make her jealous🤣

so dont worry i am sure one day khushi too gonna confess and shouting all the way mujhe fark parta hai parta hai parta hai 😍

Aww! Also Arhi will have a daughter like u!😉
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I know he wants her to realize.. 😒 But my heart is really going out to Khushi.. Poor girl, she has been confined into a relationship with a person she never wanted to end up(Read Shyaam😵)  with and her irony is that she cant accept that she loves Arnav... *sighs* 🤔 
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HI,

Yes that is exactly what he meant .  How would it feel if the thing you loved  is given to someone else.

Did you notice how tired he looked  and how he is observing every move Khushi makes. And how he changes his mind about the ring when Anji tells him it's Khushi's choice.  He is suffering too. Poor baby !!

Rgds
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

so rite ..that was a good point...but stilll he is sooo cruel ,sadist😉 and oh sooo lovable...😆

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

oh fari, you know what i think? khushi is much more emotionally stronger than she is being made out to be here.. for one, i am sure she was not "hurt, awww.." she was; but i know she can take THAT well..

ASR is trying to make her realize the pain of losing something you like.
IF this is what the cvs saw it like, bingo!

but personally, i don't know why i feel the necklace will finally reach her, and by arnav that!

Yes DG i know she is much stronger than ASR.she dealing with a lot more painful stuff right now than ASR. she is handling it with grace. But ASR doesn't know that.