Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
part 47

V: huh?!!

Vedant came back to reality and looked at Anjali, who was looking at him with the usual cheeky grin…he watched her as her gaze fell on his tie…he immediately started fumbling with it again when he felt Anjali push his hands aside and starting to tie it…

Vedant mumbled a thanks…

A: Thinking about Diya?

It was more of a statement than a question, and even if it was…Vedant didn't feel as if he ha to answer her…she glanced up at him…

A: You know…you have to tell bhaiyya some time…

Vedant sighed…

V: I know…

A: well it's no good knowing something if you can't do anything with it…

V: Anjali…

A: Great!! You can go tell bhaiyya right now!!

Vedant was alarmed…

V: But…

A: Go!!

She pushed her unwilling brother out the room and shook her head…

A: men are so stupid!!

A dreamy expression came on her face…

A: On second thoughts…that's just my brother!!

Vedant stumbled down to the dining table and saw that DK had just finished his breakfast…he quickly stood up and gave Disha quick kiss before collecting his various files…

DK: See you in the evening…

DK grabbed his keys and was just about to leave when Vedant called out to him…

V: Brother!!

DK turned around

V: Umm…could you drop me off as well?

DK: Sure…

Vedant grabbed his things and followed DK out of the house

On the road…

Vedant kept glancing at DK and gathering courage to tell him everything…but at the last second his mouth would go dry…he was just debating with himself when DK noticed…

DK: Vedant…is there anything you want to tell me?

Vedant was a little stunned and was about to say no…but decided that if he couldn't do it now…he would never be able to…Vedant clamped his eyes shut and blurted everything out…

V: brother there's this girl that I love her name's Diya and she's your secretary and I proposed to her and she said yes!!

He said the whole thing in one breath and while he was trying to get his oxygen back, Vedant heard the screech of the car tyres…Vedant slowly opened his eyes and saw DK looking at him with his eyebrows raised…
Tomiko thumbnail
hope it wasn't too boring guys...and this is the only one i'm updating tonight!!
i'll update another one tomorrow or on Sunday just like this - with multiple parts!

~ Nibbles! 😛
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh man!!!!!!..... wats Dk's reaction? u cant stop there!!!!!!!

please cont soon!
Jaslove thumbnail
nice nibbles yaar

poor vedant to gaya 😆
bina4u thumbnail

excellent parts

plz cont soon

Edited by bina4u - 17 years ago
Tomiko thumbnail

whoa!! i haven't continued in a long time!! sorry jaanus!!

Afraid of what DK's reaction would be, Vedant turned his gaze to the front and saw to his relief that the traffic light was red – the reason for DK stopping the car…

DK: Vedant…you and Diya…

V: Brother please!!! I really love her, and she's from a good family, and…

To Vedant's surprise and confusion, DK started laughing…

DK: Vedant..relax!! I know everything about you and Diya!!

V:What?!…but…how?!!

DK: Anjali told me when we were in Mauritius!!

Vedant was stunned…

V: What?!!…But she promised she wouldn't tell…

DK couldn't believe what Vedant was saying…

DK: Since when has Anjali ever kept any promises?

Vedant groaned and slapped his forehead for being so stupid…

V: And I gave her my credit card!!!

But instead of being sympathetic, DK laughed even more…

Diya was sitting in her cabin and pondering over what to do…she had donned the small dresses, which were only saved for seducing DK… Diya sighed…

She needed the money but had a doubt whether she would actually be able to do this…DK and Disha seemed like the perfect couple and she knew it would be hard to break them up…then there was the fear of losing Vedant…how would he react?

Groaning…she massaged her temples as a million thoughts rushed through her mind…but before she could come to a final decision…her phone rang and she was summoned to DK's office…

Edited by nibbles - 17 years ago
Tomiko thumbnail

No reply's?!!😕

Diya reached his door, and after straightening her dress and taking a deep breath, she walked in with her special smile…

D: You wanted me sir?

DK looked up from his file and smiled at Diya…

DK: Hi Diya…how did everything go while I was away?

D: Fine sir and good to see you back!

DK: Doesn't seem like everything's fine to me…I didn't expect this from you…I really didn't!!

Diya's smile slipped as DK gave her a penetrating glare…

D: *Does he know everything?*

She broke out in to cold sweat as DK surveyed her…unable to hold it in longer, DK broke out in to a big grin…

V: Brother!!! That was mean…

Confused and recognising Vedant's voice, Diya turned around…

D: Vedant? What…?

DK: Sorry Diya…but your expression was priceless!!! It seemed like you really had done something!!!

Vedant also gave a smile and glanced at Diya's confused expression…

V: Diya…Brother knows about us…and he's agreed to the marriage!!

It finally struck her…

D: You…you and DK sir are brothers?!!

DK: What?! Vedant didn't tell you?

V: Must have slipped my mind!

DK: Well Diya…I'll leave it to you and Vedant to decide a date for the wedding…we're just here to make the arrangements!!!

Diya forced a smile as her brain tried to take everything in…she needed money and the only person who could help her was Mehika…but for this she would have to destroy that persons house who was ready to give her all the happiness she ever dreamed off…feeling giddy with the emotions that roped her…Diya was distracted by the ringing from her mobile…

Excusing herself form the room…Diya went outside and accepted the call…she was shocked by what she heard…

D: What?!!! But how?!!...ok…I'm just coming!!!!

Blinded by panic and with tears stinging her eyes…she ran outside and rushed to the hospital…

bina4u thumbnail
great parts dear 😊 👏
cont.........
Tomiko thumbnail

you're a sweetheart Bina hun......but i might not continue this FF if no-one replys soon!!

Diya hurried along the hospital corridors, looking for the right room…finally she saw a doctor hurrying out of room 109…she rushed up to him…

D: Doctor!! How is she?

Doctor: Miss. Diya!! Well, I won't lie to you…her condition is critical and she needs surgery quick!! You'll have to put the payment in before we can do anything else!!

The doctor hurried away to see other patients while a shattered Diya slowly walked to the room…inside she saw a young woman surrounded by nurses and tubes of all kinds…closing her eyes she recounted the times when she had been happy with no worries in the world…

Laying inside was Diyas older sister…she had been sick for a while now and it was for this reason that she needed the money urgently…

D: But how can I buy my sister's life with the death of my love?!!

Diya was perplexed

A few hours later…

Diya was sitting in the hospital waiting area and considering her options…She was about to go to check on her sister when Mehika rang…

D: Yes ma'am…

M: What are you doing?!!...you're meant to be in Kanaka doing what I asked you too!!

D: Look!! My sister's in hospital, and the last thing that's on my mind is helping you out!!

Mehika was mad…

M: You're getting to big for your boots Diya!! Don't forget that only cause of me your sisters still alive…and if you don't do as I say then she'll never open her eyes again!!

D: Mehika!!! You…

But before she could say anything else, she saw her sister being wheeled in to the OT with nervous nurses and the doctor…

Worried she ran up to a nurse and asked what was happening…

D: What happened to my sister?!! Is she okay?!!

Nurse: her conditions worsened!!…we'll have to perform the operation straight away!

Diya was even more tensed and waited outside…

After two long hours the doctor slowly came out and walked up to Diya…

D: Doctor!!! How is she?!!

Doctor: umm…I'm sorry Miss. Diya…we tried our best, but I'm afraid your sisters no more!!

"Your sister's no more!!"

The words echoed in her head, and each time struck a blow to her heart…she opened her mouth to say something but grief stuck in her throat…with her vision blurred by salty tears, Diya slumped down on to the bench…

D: Di!!!

She could hardly recognise her voice as streams of tears made their way down her face…nor could she understand the unusually low voice coming from the doctor…nothing mattered anymore…she had lost everything she could call her own…

The hubbub of the hospital died away and was replaced by a deafening silence as Diya wrapped herself in her grief…

Suddenly she was brought back to reality as her phone rang…not bothering to check the caller ID she raised the phone to her ear and answered in a shaky voice…

D: Hello?!

She was received by a sharp cutting tone…

M: Why did you hang up on me?!!! Listen to me Diya…don't you even think about leaving this work now!!! If you don't so as I say, then just remember Neha…

A swarm of cold fury raged in side Diya…

D: Don't take my sister's name!!! And what wil you do to me or Neha?!! You can't do anything cause she's dead!!! Neha's dead!!!

Mehika was stunned by this outburst!!

D: Listen to me Mehika!! I don't give a damn about you…or your work!!! And as for DK sir…I'm going to tell him everything!!!

M: What?!! Diya…listen to me!!

But before she could continue, Diya ended the call and switched her phone off…

blah_blah thumbnail
fab part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!