They were at the airport

And Disha was looking out the window

DK noticed her glum expression

He put his arm round her

DK: Disha…what's wrong?

D: I don't feel like leaving

DK: Neither do I Disha…but Kanaka…

Disha sighed

D: I know DK…but that one week was good!

DK: I know…but I promise we'll come back another time! Ok?

Disha smiled

And DK kissed her forehead

DK: Come on…

They both went to board the plane

Mumbai…

Vedant was pacing the living room

Obviously he was nervous

Anjali came in with some chocolate

She raised her eyebrow when she saw him

A: Bhaiyya…are you planning to enter the marathon?

V: Anju…Brother and bhabhs are coming back today…

A: I know…and?

V: And…well…umm…

A: sorry bhaiyya…but I didn't take a foreign language…so could you speak English?

Vedant gave her a look

A: Ok, Ok, sorry!! What did you wanna tell me?

V: Anju…I proposed to Diya!!!

Anjali jumped up

A: What?!!! When?!! How come you didn't tell me before?!! OMG…This is so cool!!! Another bhabhs!! Can I have your credit card for shopping!!!

V: I proposed last night, and she said yes!! But you can't have my credit card…and what am I gonna say to brother?

Anjali sat down on the sofa sulking

A: When bhaiyya got married…he gave me his!! So why can't I have yours?

Vedant was confused

V: Anju…what?!!

He shook his head

V: Anyway…look…how am I meant to tell brother and bhabhs…what if they don't like her…

A: Relax!! Bhaiyya and bhabhi will definitely like your choice!!

Vedant was still worried

V: I hope so…

Jaslove thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
yep nibbles we hope so 😉 😆
great part 😳 👏
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😆 credit cards!! cant live w/ them cant live w/o them!

awesome part jaanu!

Please cont soon!
Tomiko thumbnail
***Guys…I'm changing my writing style to make it more detailed…if there's any problem with it…please say!***

part 43

Diya's house…

Diya was elated!! She couldn't believe that someone had actually proposed to her…told her that he wanted to marry her…flashes off times spent with Vedant came in front of her…she blushed and buried her face in her hands…it really was a wonderful feeling to fall in love!!!

She wass still thinking about Vedant when her mobile rang…thinking that it was Vedant, Diya excitedly answered it…

D: Hello!!

M: Diya!!! Where are you?!!

Diya's face fell…she'd forgotten all about Mehika and her job…

D: Sorry Mehika madam…I've been busy…

M: Busy?!!

Mehika was angry…

M: Remember one thing Diya…there's only one thing you should be worrying about at the moment, and that is the separation of DK and Disha!! I gave you the job cause I thought you could handle it…but if you can't then I'll have to give the job as well as the money to someone else…

Diya's eyes widened in shock…

D: No madam…please don't!!! I need the money…please don't do this…

Mehika gave a smile in triumph

M: Ok ok!! But listen to me…DK's coming back today and I'm giving you three days!!! Get this job done in three days, or else…you understand?

D: Yes ma'am…

Diya disconnected the call…tears stung the back of her eyes as she considered what she was doing…she knew it was wrong, DK sir and Disha madam were good people…she had no right to break them up!! But Diya needed the money desperately!…there was nothing she could do about that…Diya clasped her hands together and prayed to God to forgive her for this sin…she was helpless…
Tomiko thumbnail
part 44

Saighal house…

A: Bhaiyya!!

Excited, Anjali ran to DK and gave hi a tight hug…nearly knocking him off his feet…

A: Bhaiyya I missed you!!!

DK: I missed you too Anju…but do you wanna consider letting go off me now?

A: Whoops!! Sorry bhaiyya!!

Disha walked in with the rest of the bags and gave a big smile as she saw Anjali…

D: Hi!!

A: Hi bhabhi!!!

They embraced and immediately started chatting all about Mauritius and the new shops that had opened in town…

A: OMG bhabhs!!! You just have to go there…it's so cool!!

DK: Geez…we've hardly stepped in to the house and you two have started!! Women!!

Anjali turned round to face him and placed her hands on her waist…she raised her eyebrows and stared at him…

A: And what's that meant to mean?

DK: You women can't live without shopping and make-up, and all those trips to the parlour…and it's us husbands and brother's that have to go bankrupt cause of it!!

A: What?!!

DK: Yeah…and I'll especially feel sorry for the guy you get married to him…he'll have to own a fortune to get through even a day!!

A: Bhabhs!!!

D: DK…Why're you troubling her?!! Leave her alone!!

DK: Hey…you're meant to be on my side!!

A: No way bhaiy! This is my bhabhi…she loves me much more!!

Anjali gave Disha a tight hug, and playfully stuck her tongue out…Disha smiled and nodded in agreement

DK: So who's on my side?

Just then Vedant stepped out his room…he made his way slowly down the long staircase, feeling brave and repeating his small speech over and over in his head…he knew he had to do this and tell DK, but as soon as he saw DK and Disha at the entrance his mouth went dry and sweat broke out on his forehead…he couldn't…he just couldn't…
Tomiko thumbnail
part 45

DK's sulky expression immediately turned to delight when he saw his younger brother lurking at the bottom of the stairs…DK beckoned him over, oblivious to Vedant's worried expression…

V: Hey brother…

DK: Vedant's on my side!!

Vedant looked at from DK to Disha-Anjali…he couldn't work out what was going on…and what was brother talking about?

Anjali's eyes lit up as she saw Vedant…

A: Sorry bhaiyya…Vedant bhaiy can't be on your side…cause he's already on someone elses side…

She aimed a devilish grin at Vedant who was staring daggers at her…

DK and Disha were confused…

D: Who's this?

V: *Please don't say anything…please don't say anything…*
Vedant prayed under his breath, wishing to God that Anjali wouldn't open her mouth…

Anjali smiled even wider as she noticed his nervousness and the obvious interest in Disha's voice…

A: Isn't it obvious bhabhs…

Vedant held his breath…

A: It's kanaka of course!!

Vedant breathed a sigh of relief as all three burst in to peals of laughter…

Mehiak stood at a distance, observing the closeness between Disha and DK…even though they were so far away…her anger and frustration faded away as he gaze fell on DK…she longed for him to look at her…hold her…just once!!

She smiled as she knew that the day wasn't far off when DK would be hers…and only hers!! Content with her promise to herself, Mehika made her way to the entrance…

She was warmly greeted by DK and Disha, but her attention was firmly focused on DK…She watched mesmerised as DK put his arm round her shoulder and talked to her with a big smile on his face…he then concentrated on Disha and the other two…but his arm was still restingon Mehika's shoulder…

She could hardly contain her delight and knew this was a sign…that DK truly loved her…and he was just hiding his feelings from everyone…after all, it wouldn't look good if a married man made it obvious that he loved someone else…

M: Don't worry DK…I'll make it much easier for you!!!

She gave an evil grin as she pictured her future with DK!!
Tomiko thumbnail
part 46

Next morning

DK was getting ready to go to Kanaka…he was putting his jacket on and considering how unfair it was that he had to go back…especially as he'd only just come back from his honeymoon! But Dish had insisted…and when she gave that smile, DK couldn't resist…he smiled to himself as images of Disha flashed across his eyes…he really was lucky to have her…

Disha came up to DK with his tie and put it round his neck…she concentrated on the task at hand while DK stared at her with a small smile playing on his lips…Disha glanced up and saw DK's intense gaze on her…she looked down again and could feel a red tinge appearing on her cheeks…

D: What re you looking at?

DK put his arms round her waist and pulled her closer so that they were both looking directly into each other's eyes…

DK: The most beautiful women in the world!!

DK murmured softly as he planted a soft kiss on her neck…Disha shivered and closed her eyes…she felt DK grip her tighter and just wished to lose herself in his arms…suddenly she came back to her sense and lightly pushed DK away, well aware of her crimson cheeks…

D: DK…stop it!! You have to go to Kanaka!!

She turned to make her way out the room, but stopped after a few steps…slowly she turned round and walked back up to DK…the couple looked at each other for a few seconds…suddenly Disha hugged him and rested her head on his chest…

D: I love you…

DK was surprised but thought better of wasting the wonderful opportunity…he put his arms round Disha in a tight embrace and rested his chin on the top of her head…they both closed their eyes and Disha listened to DK's steady heartbeat…oblivious to her surroundings…

Vedant's room…

Vedant stood in front of the mirror, hopelessly trying to get his fingers round the tie…swearing under his breath, he started again for the umpteenth time…for some reason he just couldn't get it right…if Diya was here, Vedant wouldn't have to take the trouble…immediately his face softened…

V: If Diya was here…I would be in her arms…

Vedant murmured softly as a smiling Diya came in to his mind…ready to sweep off his feet to a place where their was no work, no sorrow…just them two…

Anjali strode in Vedant's room and tried to suppress a smile…obviously amused at Vedant's love struck expression…she tiptoed up to him and clicked her fingers in front of his face…
Tomiko thumbnail
part 46

Next morning

DK was getting ready to go to Kanaka…he was putting his jacket on and considering how unfair it was that he had to go back…especially as he'd only just come back from his honeymoon! But Dish had insisted…and when she gave that smile, DK couldn't resist…he smiled to himself as images of Disha flashed across his eyes…he really was lucky to have her…

Disha came up to DK with his tie and put it round his neck…she concentrated on the task at hand while DK stared at her with a small smile playing on his lips…Disha glanced up and saw DK's intense gaze on her…she looked down again and could feel a red tinge appearing on her cheeks…

D: What re you looking at?

DK put his arms round her waist and pulled her closer so that they were both looking directly into each other's eyes…

DK: The most beautiful women in the world!!

DK murmured softly as he planted a soft kiss on her neck…Disha shivered and closed her eyes…she felt DK grip her tighter and just wished to lose herself in his arms…suddenly she came back to her sense and lightly pushed DK away, well aware of her crimson cheeks…

D: DK…stop it!! You have to go to Kanaka!!

She turned to make her way out the room, but stopped after a few steps…slowly she turned round and walked back up to DK…the couple looked at each other for a few seconds…suddenly Disha hugged him and rested her head on his chest…

D: I love you…

DK was surprised but thought better of wasting the wonderful opportunity…he put his arms round Disha in a tight embrace and rested his chin on the top of her head…they both closed their eyes and Disha listened to DK's steady heartbeat…oblivious to her surroundings…

Vedant's room…

Vedant stood in front of the mirror, hopelessly trying to get his fingers round the tie…swearing under his breath, he started again for the umpteenth time…for some reason he just couldn't get it right…if Diya was here, Vedant wouldn't have to take the trouble…immediately his face softened…

V: If Diya was here…I would be in her arms…

Vedant murmured softly as a smiling Diya came in to his mind…ready to sweep off his feet to a place where their was no work, no sorrow…just them two…

Anjali strode in Vedant's room and tried to suppress a smile…obviously amused at Vedant's love struck expression…she tiptoed up to him and clicked her fingers in front of his face…