Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thnks Tanu for the super update

Charu giving back his job am and he will convince Tulasi to come with him to B'lore ah?? Charu wants  a fight bw T & T ... T is gonna cry for this initially but i feel GP and Vr will play some role in this before he goes to B'lore...Romance between the athai & Maramagal...Lavanya into the conspiracy ...very interesting move.. soon Lav can be seen on the streets with her mother as some of our viewers said earlier!

Anand u make us cry...for watching ur scenes...😔
Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Lav's expressions were confusing initially...😕 is she acting just to please psycho so that her marriage is not at stake? if she had known that she has been accepted bu Nitish only due to T, she would have acted...but still no hopes 😔 she has finally joined the spoilers club...

Dir showed T's side is getting weaker (by Sudha's stand) and C side getting stronger (by lav's stand)😡

though we all know that this will also work towards our heroine still lets put u with some more tortures 😒 and lets wait to watch how things work...😍
kirunain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
for charu keshav is villan to her. director is trying to improve the psycho character of charu now. tulasi will surely say yes to tamil. now story will be moving to bangalore 

charu-tulasi-tamil-keshav. i think keshav will be going to harm charu in physcially r mentally and the story of charu track will not end this yr i think  so, i think it will end during the month of  feb r march. 
mala_15 thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the update.

Charu has started to trap TA in a clever manner 😔 and our brainless hero has also fallen as a prey into that trap 😒 and now it is in the hands of Thulasi to take necessary steps in order to save her husband  😕 from the clutches of GW and the ghost before situations become worse .

It was a shock to the viewers , seeing TA listen to Charu's words  😲 and also agreed to take Thulasi to Bangalore along with him 😒 so that her studies will be spoilt according to Charu and GW's plan 😔 . Now we need to wait and see as to how Thulasi will react for the decision taken by her husband 😍 .

Lavanya has become more worse 😡😈 than before and has joined hands with GW and psycho in order to spoil Thulasi's life  😔 and I pray that she should suffer a lot for trying to spoil an innocent girl's life 😡 . As usual Anandh and Shyamala's scene was funny 😊 .
Edited by mala24 - 12 years ago