Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you Tanu for the superb update and comments..ðŸĪ—..

Haven't seen the episode yet..

Seems like TA asking for T to come and thats why shock on T's face in the promo..

I feel thulasi's teacher advice plays a vital role here.. where she advised that studies are more important to a girl as it will help in every situation of life.. But lets see what will be her decision on this..waiting for that..
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Can someone please help me with these questions...

1) Did Charu give Tamil the job back now?

2) I thought going to Banagalore was temorary but the business is in Chennai, so why are they talking as if the entire job is in Bangalore?
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiles86

Can someone please help me with these questions...

1) Did Charu give Tamil the job back now?

2) I thought going to Banagalore was temorary but the business is in Chennai, so why are they talking as if the entire job is in Bangalore?

1) Yes Smiles, pei hired TA back to that Bangalore job

2) i think VR family is going to settle in Bangalore so i think pei is planning to make TA work in Bangalore so she can suthufy Bangalore with TA...pei fully thinks Thulasi wont go...just to give her super nose-cut i want Thulasi to go..lets see.

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ohhh...got it...thanks Tanu.

I'm in the middle...I want Tulasi to go for some reasons and I want her to say back for some reasons too...
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the update.

@Smiles: The point is when you ask whether Pei gave TA back the job, is there really a job? What is TA knowing about the job? Did he find what are his responsibilities in the job? A job happens only in an office. Did TA ever see KP's office? Really this way TA is shown as a big idiot who can only quarrel with his wife. Charu makes all the plans only to break TA and T marriage. She may be believing T won't come to Bangalore. And when T agrees to come to Bangalore, Charu surely will be jolted and will do another plan because she will know T will find out the truth. And this time, what she will do is try to harm T where she may take the help of Dharman also as we see in normal serials where people get together in unexpected ways.
parames thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the update.

Im eagerly waiting for tomorrow episode, What will Thulasi say to TAmil?? I hope thulasi will follow Tamil to Bangalore because all the while Tamil was kadu kadu face to Thulasi.
Lets wait and see, maybe our Director got something diffrent story line for us.
Yeppa intha Charu irukkaleh, eppadi yellam plan podura aduthaval purusanai abakarikka???

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the updates,,
and coming charu "charu don't you have any sense,,,ðŸ˜Ą ðŸ˜ˆ,,,,you have that waste love in tamil who is already in love and got married with thulasi and enthula you need a gang to sepeate them (sutham velangum)
ethula thulasi has spoiled u r character ...tilll now you got good girl name and thulsi has said u characterless girl nu romba feel panirangala madam..
(romnba kastam)

Tamil you are really very pavom believing all  "all glitters is not gold"
pls understand it...the person whom u r believing are all doing dhrogam for u ..(charu,GW,lav,joeshep)

lets see what thulasi is going to do  
Edited by sneha_vijay - 12 years ago
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Enjoyed ur update with comments. ðŸĪĢI love to read ur updates guys. (with comments of ur own )ðŸĪĢ Hilarious!! ðŸ˜† Visit the forum to read 'em though I don't follow the show.ðŸ˜ģ 
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttyponnu

While I agree with the view that T might agree to go to Bangalore I feel she should not go... after all why should she dance to the tune of her husband's ex's ideas. TA however did react nicely when Charu said i would go with you - he was a little taken aback but went back to being a booom boom madu... I am still thinking about how he will make up to T.

Why does no one overhear the wicked planning of the trio... while every time T talks to anyone someone or the other overhears everything

I am also waiting for it but not for anyone to hear but for TA to hear himself when the trio's are in the midst of discussion to ruin T & T oda marriage - then only that mangga madaiyen will believe what Charu is up too with the help of his mum & sis.. But then again, appidi nadathaal...serial will have to draw its curtain soon...thus to prolong the serial and to dilly dally further they are continuing to irritate us to the maximum..!!ðŸ˜Ą
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirunain

tulasi will say yes to tamil. charu might feel she is being defeated and her psycho might reach next stage to harm person,i think sooo

But then how is she going to continue her studies? Will she be taking her course thru long distance studies? Adhu-ku indhe Tamil-kku ways and means irrukka to support her?? Charu and GW / Lav are waiting for Thuls oda studies to come to a halt. I hope Thuls will opt for studies and let TA to travel to Bangalore alone.😃

Then let Charu go to Bangalore and work her way to spend the nite in TA oda quarters - slowly she shd creep into his room at nite...appo than this nerd will realise that whatever Thulsi has been all along saying about Charu is as truth as gospel and Thuls oda feelings for TA is true as steel.😉