Frequent Posters

Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Great update thanks for the PM please continue soon  
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally read it so sorry for the late comment. I loved this update Ranvir was the hero please do update soon and can you PM me when you update please. 😊
deepa_mishra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RagvirFan123

Great update thanks for the PM please continue soon  

Thanks dear.
deepa_mishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivren123

Finally read it so sorry for the late comment. I loved this update Ranvir was the hero please do update soon and can you PM me when you update please. 😊

Thanks dear. I will PM you next time.
HaRul-lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa_mishra

Thanks sweety.

Ya i left FB due to some reason.

u didnt even pmed me
Explain me why ?? we were so scared fr u 😭

first welcome back deepa 🤗

read both chapters as usuall great job my friend 👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️
i don't know how many time i said this but really very beautifuly written 👏👏👏
you are a master in FF writing ⭐️👏❤️
keep it up friend 👍🏼 

deepa_mishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiRul

u didnt even pmed me
Explain me why ?? we were so scared fr u 😭

Sorry sweety due to some personal reason I was not able to come online. I am extremely sorry dear.
deepa_mishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SaHir-

first welcome back deepa 🤗

read both chapters as usuall great job my friend 👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️
i don't know how many time i said this but really very beautifuly written 👏👏👏
you are a master in FF writing ⭐️👏❤️
keep it up friend 👍🏼 

Thanks Sarah for your wonderful comment.
deepa_mishra thumbnail

Chapter-34

The atmosphere had suddenly changed and Ranvir was aware of that. Everything was going just fine, until Ragini had walked into the restroom... And, a completely different Ragini had walked out. Though she kept denying he was aware that something was just not right...

"you cried," he asked finally saying out what was on his mind

"no" she replied looking down... And, he realized it was a weak no, more like a defeated no.

"you sound different, and I can notice your face you know... that makeup is not going to fool me... you get it?"

He was expecting her to yell out loud, and deny that, but instead all he heard was, "no"

Her eyes were completely dull, and she looked down too. What had happened? If only he could know what had happened in the rest room.

"you are not helping in making me believe that you are telling the truth,"

For the first time in five minutes she looked at him dully... And, he realized she remotely resembled someone, who had just lost something.

He placed his hand on top of hers, and he noticed her jump in her seat.

"Ragini, tell me what happened?" he asked the question for the third time since she had been back

Before he could get an answer he felt someone touch his back, instantly he turned around to notice Ragini's parents.

"Mumma" he turned around to notice Ragini rise from her seat and hug her mother instantly.

And, as Kausalya pulled Ragini out of her hold to glance at her... Ranvir noticed Ragini had her head down, and he knew more like feel that she was crying now...

"Beta, what happened?" asked a worried Kausalya pulling Ragini's chin up

"kuch nahin mumma/ its nothing mumma" replied Ragini with her head down, "hum baas aapko bahut miss kar rahe the/ I was just missing you"

Kausalya just hugged her, while a confused Bauji and Ranvir glanced at each other. But, Ranvir was more confused, since Ragini was perfectly fine before walking in the restroom, in fact he was aware that Ragini spoke to her parents on a regular basis, surely it couldn't be only that she was missing them. It was some other reason, but what could it be?

What had hurt her this badly? What?

And, he didn't even get a chance to get the answer as Kausalya asked him a minute later, "Ranvir, if its fine with you can we take Ragini with us for a few days?"

He just wanted to refuse to that, surely he couldn't let Ragini leave him, so he just waited Ragini to refuse to that question, but all he got was silence.

She did not even reply to that question. Did her silence mean she wanted to go?

So, he decided to call out to her, "Ragini?" and that's when she turned around... And, it pained him greatly to see her look completely depressed and defeated.

"Ranvir, if its fine with you I want to go"

She noticed at the end of her words he looked really hurt, but she was sure that she just imagined it.

They looked at each other for a while. Ranvir just tried to search for the answers in her eyes, while she just waited for his approval.

After a few seconds of staring, Ranvir looked away, and replied, "ye... yeah... sure"

He could feel all the emotions in his throat, and he was extremely hurt that Ragini was going to leave him... Couldn't she see that he needed her? How could she leave him like this?

He heard Bauji clear his throat and say, "We promise she will come back soon Ranvir"

Ranvir just looked up at them and gave a smile as they walked out leaving him alone – it was a fake smile, but he would give it, since he didn't want Ragini to see him hurt. Perhaps, she really wanted to be away... just because he wanted to be with her... it didn't mean that she wanted to be with him too...

If her happiness lied in being away from him... then, he would surely stay away from her, even it meant forever.

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Ok now im totally LOST DEEPU
what the hell jst hapened ?