RagVir New FF P-34 Pg-8

deepa_mishra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Concept
Life couldn't be more perfect for Ragini Sharma. She had achieved everything that she wanted in life and now she was on the verge of fulfilling her childhood dream. But, fate had something else in store for her.

One fine day Ragini is forced to go to Las Vegas with her friends. Its in the nightclub, where she meets Ranvir Rajvansh, a charming guy, his charm leaves her completely spell bound. A month later, Ragini learns she is pregnent, and on the insistense of her best friend she informs Ranveer Rajvansh. The next thing you know is Ragini is on the verge of getting married to a complete stranger. This marriage involves no love, no understanding nothing. Simply based on the little one holding them both together, from henceforth begins their real journey as husband and wife, as parents and maybe eventually as lovers.

Continuation of my FF

Here is my first link. It had been a 150 page so I started a new thread of my FF.

Part 32 - Page 1
Part 33 - Page 4
Part 34 - Page 8
Edited by deepa_mishra - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepa_mishra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Part 32

The sun spread like a bird across the vast blue sky, and the rays slowly made their way into the room openly approving the couple sleeping on the bed locked in each other's arms.

He opened his eyes as the rays of the bright sun fell his eyes, but that didn't disturb him. The thing that disturbed him the most was that he had his hands wrapped tightly around someone, and he had a clear idea who that someone was.

He looked around to notice Ragini sleeping peacefully in his arms looking like a complete angel. And, he really didn't want to remove his hands from her, but he was forced, since what if he hurt her by mistake as it is he was way too strong than her. She was way too weak, and he didn't want to take his chances, so he tried to remove his hand from her waist... but it was nearly impossible since Ragini was holding onto him so tightly, as if holding onto for her dear life.

He pulled his hand, and that forced her to wake up. He groaned in disappointment, as he noticed her open eyes slowly โ€“ look at him, then close them again, but a second later she opened her eyes quickly, as she realized this was not her dream, but the reality.

They both got up at the same time, both looking a bit awkward, since they had been so close โ€“ holding onto to each other. Ranvir looked away as he scratched his head, while Ragini had her eyes lowered out of shyness.

"ummm..." Ranvir said trying to initiate a conversation, "you want to use the washroom"

He noticed she had her eyes lowered, and he was pretty sure that she was smiling within herself, but not quite expressing it, as she nodded.

"okay... then" he replied as he got up from the bed, and then said, "i will go get the paper," as he walked out of the room

She took a deep breath as the reality sinked in. They had been so close... way to close to each other...

Ragini instantly smiled and blushed at that thought... when she noticed Ranvir at the front door as he called out to her, "Ragini" she looked up and instantly lowered her eyes, as she realized he had seen her smiling by his expressions she could surely make that out.

"I ..." out of the corner of her eye she could notice he was scratching his head, "i.. ii..." he said it again, and now she was starting to get annoyed, and without a thought she blurted out loud, "Ranvir, spit it out man its NOT like you are telling me you love me or something".

She bit her tongue, as she realized how that must have sounded, and looked at him. He was completely red, and apart from the redness she could not quite make out what he was thinking.

Cursing herself she turned around and pretended to tidy up the bed, in order to avoid any awkward incidents, but she knew Ranvir was still at the door.

She heard him clear his throat, but she just stayed the same with her back facing him, and she heard him say, "I want to take you out for dinner tonight"

"What?" she replied turning around on her heels

"I want to take you out for dinner tonight," he said staring at the floor

This was getting extremely hard for him, especially since they had been so close to each other before, which had lead him to be unsure how to ask Ragini out for dinner.

And, then she had blurted out about revealing feelings, which had caused him more difficulty as he could think of nothing, but that love you bit.

And, all that remained on his mind was that did she love him? Did she really love him? What about him? Did he love her?

"i had like that," he heard her say

And, he scratched his head, and smiled, as he walked out the door wondering why it had been so hard to him for asking her out.

crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god wat a surprise deepu ๐Ÿ˜ƒthank u so much dear for continuing our ragvir ff ๐Ÿ˜ณu really made my day bby .me ne tho socha thaki tum ye ff chod diya lekin tum is tarah achanak akar muje zor ka jatka diya hai sweet wala jatka ๐Ÿ˜‰ once again thank u so much a big hug for u ๐Ÿค—
sameesam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you updated thank u so much โค๏ธawsome chapter๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ waiting for a romantic dinner ๐Ÿ˜
Naheeda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Deepa, You are back
Update Soon
please PM when you update 
magicalkinrul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are back๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Update Soon๐Ÿ˜
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
pleaase pm me when u update again if u dnt mind reading my first chapter its really nyc
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update please continue soon I am so happy that you are continuing can you PM me aswell please .๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMGG Deepu my jaaan U r backkk๐Ÿค—.I m sooo soo happy. I also thought tht may b u dropped d idea of continuing d FF but Dis was a real surprise .

awww wht a sweet scene ! U wrote it soo beautifully n showed d awkwardness of Ranvir n Ragini soo beautifully.๐Ÿ‘. Plzzz continue soon my jaan n Do PM me whenevr u update .
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Please continue soon want to know what happens next.I am so happy that you continued your FF, update soon whenever you can.๐Ÿ˜Š