Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoItAlready thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --Thush--

Okie Guys i need to tell My Whole Family Something 😆😆The Most Hilarious Highlights from my Bday what my Crazy family did 😆

It started with ZAARA 😆 who actually SMS me At Singapore time 12 cz of over excitement 😆and i alomost got 6 sms msgs from her and after i reply she Replied ohh jaan im sorry i have Forwarded u in Singapore time will again forward For my time 😆😆😆                                     

then here come my LIL SISTER MANSI Pmed and Asked thushy at what time u will go to bed 😆im Like jaan i will always available for u whnever u want so ring me anytime 😆and i Told about zzara thing she laughed and said Moi will Wish u exactly at 12 😆 i said no need u sleep cz u have sckool 😲and she said she kept Alram at 3.30 AM 😲And im all confused why she kept alarm at  3-30 and replied back wthr she  Lives in INDIA OR NOT  But before i reply she went off to Bed 😆then i Found from Mama that Mansu thinks i live in France 🤣🤣🤣and kept alarm at 3.30 am 😆and i was all shocked we both are in same time Zone and she kept alram at 3.30😆and Mom asked me to stay awake cz she will call me 🤣Omg Poor me said okie i will answer the Phone any how 🤣and she called me in the Morning and that was serioulsly a shock for me and said sorry thushy i woke u😆 i know its so late 🤣🤣Im like mansi we both are in same time zone dont u kn 🤣But i really dont kn wthr she actually got what i said cz she was almost lost 🤣🤣

Here Come Big Mama Mishty 😆Totally Unexpected call and She wished me n i said thanks and asked may i kn who it is😲..and she said Im Gurmeets Wife 🤣 I Was All Shocked and Put my Phone down and line got disconnected 🤣🤣and again she called me 😆I Picked up and she said Happy Burthday and i got some guts and asked who it is and she again said MRS.GC😆Then i know this is Non Other than Mishty MOM and i was Like Mom Mishty i know its u and she was like im telling nah im MRS.GC n  do u call MRS.GC As MOM 😆😆I Replied back that we used to state her as MATA SO She is anyway like a MOM FOR ME 🤣🤣Miss Mishty coudnlt control 🤣and she accepted the truth 🤣

Then A Call From Rosh Aunt 😆Im Not all Wrong Mama Call Her AS Dumpo but as for me she is the Only Mordern aunt 😎She was shamrt and Wished me well ...and i guessed her too 😆😆

Then again Next day Evenign call From Kirti Aunt 😆Called and Wished and started to toke Chinese  (well thats for me 😆) cz she forgot that i cant understand Hindi and toking Non Stop In Hindi 🤣🤣I Was like aunt aunt are u tokign in hindi hindi..ah she never  listened to me 😲🤣🤣Im like Screamed AUNT listen!!!!!!!!!! 😆She was Like yes ! and i said aunt dont u know that i dont understand Hindi 😆😆😆No WOnder why her Neurons always strikes 😆😆😆

again in the Night A Msg From Rosh aunt that Thushy Kirti aunt Tried to call u but that coudnt reach and she Passed her Wishes to me 😲Im Like all Confused i toked with Kirti aunt nah 🤔even i called her back and toked too 🤔I Still Doubt that wthr Kirti Aunt is in unconscious  😆or is it Rosh Aunt 

Now Tell me ...What can i do with all this Crazy Family😆 😆My One Birthday Incident is the Only Proof that Our Family Not a TUBELIGHT FAMILY ITS ONE N ONLY FAMILY OF belongs to LANTERN  🤣

But in Serious Note 
 My day is so much more brighter knowing that you're all a part of it😛😳 Love you all🤗🤗xoxoxoxoxoxo You all made it So Special to me..Never expected this... YOU ALL ROCK⭐️!!! I Feel so Proud ..i have the best-est friends and family in the whole wide world No One ever could HaveGod bless you all today and always.<3!!truly from Bottom of my heart im thanking all of u for ur Precious Msg ... No better gift than this..Thank you 🤗

Sorry for typo  mistakes 😆Understand it somehow cz i have wrote almost a FF here in 1hour😆

ROFL
thushyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my mama was in my room when i was reading this!
n u kno how difficult it was to supperess my laughter  in front of her
truly a crazy phamily😆

Edited by gmsRk - 12 years ago
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hope 🤗

Nish Aunt 🤗I Know that was most hilarious highlights from my bday which i cant forget rest of my life 😆
Saam🤗Aww did i make u so emotional 😳Im Sorry but i love you sissy 🤗🤗

Kia 😆U Drank Honey to sing for me 🤣I Think u drank Something else instead of honey 😆😆😆and will pple die if the drink more honey 🤔Why dint u tell me before 🤣If Dev is like Jiju and Papa then MSK is also like Papa😉😆😆No stop arguing with it 😆Ohh i know i too want iphone siri 😭But i already changed 3 phone this year so have to wait for next year to get it 😭Ans yeah yeah im sooo Lucky to have u 😆words cant express 😆😭😆Ohh thanks For the Reminder...she Sam 😳now ill save it on My Brain memory card😆 im getting old nah so u sisters have to help me 😆Love ya  n Miss you🤗

Marie 🤗and u know that i wanted Iphone siri 😲😆You stalker 😆aww this is ur 3rd siggy and just for me 😛😳So sweet of u..Thanks 🤗🤗

p.s : Marie i know 😆How hard is to laugh cz that day it happened when i was at home and all were around 😆 i cant even tell them and laugh 😆😆thats why shared with urls 😆Cz no one kn that im using IF 😆😆
Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
DoItAlready thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Marie 🤗and u know that i wanted Iphone siri 😲😆You stalker 😆aww this is ur 3rd siggy and just for me 😛😳So sweet of u..Thanks 🤗🤗

p.s : Marie i know 😆How hard is to laugh cz that day it happened when i was at home and all were around 😆 i cant even tell them and laugh 😆😆thats why shared with urls 😆Cz no one kn that im using IF 😆😆

how many tym r u goin 2 thnk meShocked
pleasure is mineEmbarrassed
its d same here😆
my sis knows dat i stalk IF/GF
but she doesn't kno dat i hv bcum a member

i can laugh in front of her
as she thinks i read ff

but not in front of any1 elseOuch

Edited by gmsRk - 12 years ago
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Mansu 🤗Ur Sister is back with Bang after commenting to  other 2 posts 😆Now visit to my Little sweet sisters  Post...i know you would have come and checked for my reply 😉😆i know about u ..but sorry again for the Late..First of Thanks For calling..that was seriously a Big Surprise for me 😛😳and then sorry that u got late to class bcz of me 😊I Hope its not Physics class that u missed 😆Okie Let me stop my Bak bak and get back to ur Bday speech 😆 my jaan its so lovely.. how did u do this everything in short time .. i totally dint expect 😲 and yeah The Title of the Post 😍 How dare pple wont accept me as Mrs.MSK... Pff thank god there is no Bashing😆Your Safe + me too 😆Thanks Jaan u just Made My Day 🤗🤗You know how Greedy ur sister is to listen to that name 😆and what u first thought im Meany 😲..😲Really 😆😆Omg i  cant stop laughing 😆😆😆ohh well u right im quite big chatter box thats why we are soul sisters 😆And yes i know every single thing about u but before my bday u actually made me to thing that im all wrong 😆i dint know that u are my soo innocent stupid sister 😆You dont know where i live 😲😲And u kept alarm at 3.30 to wish me 🤣🤣🤣Tel me Where should i Bang my head..🤣This is what we toked all past 1 year 😲🤣and proudly said Soul sisters🤣Omg jaan actually truly u are the first person who made  me to laugh like hell..well i laughed all alone 🤣i know we are crazy creatures of God 🤣🤣Okie enough of Pulling my sisters Leg 😆Sorry i coudnt resist 😆😆aww i know the fun we had in the celebraty profile is max of our Craziness 😆😆 Ohh do u think we will ever beat that record some day *Fingers cross * 😆We need our Rosh aunts help one more time 😆Ohh Ur sister feels so Jealous..aww You both are Holding most important place in my heart..no one dare to touch that place...its only for my best sisters in whole world who owns only to me 😎and yeah We have Same Feeling in almost in everything 🤣🤣Well Dont worry i wont leek out that Name but everyone would have guessed it already 🤣🤣🤣cz the way u wrote is almost a easy clue for everyone to guess 🤣🤣And omg i still remember that foto 😳You always ask comments about  Fotos from me 😳 Which is s hard for me to tel about my prince charming and too i cant lie specially to u 😳🤣dont ever dig my mouth any more 😆😆Hope i tried to save ur Prestige 🤔Did i ?🤔 Well do we sisters have that so call Prestige 🤔🤣🤣Damn ! Now how can u expect me to not to fight with u ... I LUB U I LUB U I LUB U MORE THAN U EVER IMAGINE,,,, LIKE OCEAN size🤔😎😆Dont fight back with me cz Mama has always taught u to Listen to ur Older ones.. so atleast now consider me as ur Older one 😆and Agree to it ...🤗putting me on this earth with you as my sister is the best thing that has ever happened to me <3🤗🤗🤗I Loveyouu!! Your are the sister I have always wanted🤗...we have tons of amazing memories together😳I can always depend on you. Besties forever!❤️ I love you sis!!🤗🤗Tons + Tons of hugs,Love ,Kisses from me to you.,,,Thanks for being always there ...and for everything 🤗

Sorry for the Type Mistakes 😆Understand somehow cz im all dead tired🥱

sissy🤗 🤗aw!yu know me too well!!i was indeed waiting for you to reply!!!😆haha!glad you liked me' surprise!!!😳and no don't ever be sorry for that!!i was some one hour late to my school but thankfully we have lab classes from monday to thursday at the start so it wasn't much of a problem!!!😆😆boring lab works!!!🥱yea!peps didn't bash!i was expecting some kinda negative reaction but GFians are too broad minded!!!🥳jaan i remember you telling me that you live in france!but nevertheless i didn't wake up in the middle of the night!!😭darn my sleep!!!🤔i was thinking that we three of us should go and visit that thread sometime!!!👏🤪ah!did the peeps guess the name??you think so??i hope not!damn that photo!!🤣🤣😲it was much more scarier than the dracula!!🤣truly,the upper part is always good whatever may happen!!!🤪wha..??do you think we don't have prestige!!🤓hmm...yesh!!we are shameless!!!and are proud to be shameless!!!😎this shameless is always there for yhoo!!!🤗coz you are my chammak challo,my dildara!!!😳🤗

baby baby oh!!!
baby baby oh!
you will always be mine mine...!!!❤️😆

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh my freaking lord!!all the confusion on your budday!🤣i was in such a big shock after knowing that you live in sri lanka!i was like "did i hear her right!!what??sri lanka!!!not france??..."😳so damn confused was I!!poor me!😔and whadda hell mama introduced herself as MRS.gurmeet!!😲🤣🤣what the f**k!!i am laughing my head off over here!!🤣how could she ever say that!!!😲lemme tease her over this one!!!👏👏and are you really sure that the person who spoke in hindi is masima?!!!

freaking hilarious!!!i say!🤣🤣
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hahaha Here go my Pagal sissy's wish 😆Wonder why Mansi out it urs as Last wish 😆did u send it late to her 😲😆😆will ask her and catch u later 😆Now for calling me stupid Pinching ur Hand hardly 😆and yeah i know u are not good at words but n know u well so no need formality 😆and i know i know well that u would tell this advise on my bday speech 😆Idiot slovy ,,,Dont worry next time for diwali ill come to ur Place so we Both can Torture the Dogs we can thave fun inside the Jail 🤣🤣Ohh cant help in online voting cz i cant see my hubby down 😆😆But will consider it 🤔and Meany im 20 now but u are wanted me to meet my MSK when im 22 😲Thats a Long Wait..You meany Hate u 😆and im sorry i cant stop drooling cz all the cutest guys on earth are married 😕😆So ur sister has No choice 😆dont kn wthr ur BIL will be a 2nd hand Man 🤣🤣*Fingers Crossed *🤣And Omg slovy u did a VM For me 😲I Dint expect this 😲and too My Tai-chi Hot MSK VM... ☺️Omg omg Ur Sister cant Breath ☺️You know well that there wont be any better gift than this☺️I LUB LUB U I LUB U 🤗🤗 pulling UR CHEEKS AND kissing😆 🤗Love ya my stupid crazy idiot slovy who is my sweet sister *unfortunatly😳 *🤣Muwhh 🤗🤗🤗Thank you let me come to ur Chanel  and comment later cz 5 mins more for episode 😆

Sorry for the Type Mistakes 😆Understand somehow cz im soo tired🥱

iam waiting for u,,come india , we will hv a lots of fun minus dogs harassing 😆  ya i want u to meet ur real msk at d age of 22 coz then u can romance n then get married at d age of 25😆,,n glad u liked ur hubby vm😆 n i know u r obsessed wid ur hubby 😆 n lub u too sista😆,,,

Edited by SlovHanda - 12 years ago
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ohh Wait its up there now Greedy Woman 😆Finally Done 😆See My One is Better than urs..Next learn from ur sister and give a Good speech 😆😆

Ok next time i will give u a longgg n tiredy speech😆
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mansi  - - Did i say that i live in france 😲Show me the Proof 😆its aunt lives there 😆and What Scarier than Dracula 🤣🤣🤣and Indded Upper part is always dreamy 😍😆and well Mansi when did u start Singing.. 😆Did Kia taught u,.😆Omg my sisters are crazy 😆and yeah Forget about the France thing..atlease next year u can call on time🤣 and yesh Mama said as MRS,GC and im already bulling her...come and join with me 😆😆and i hope its Kirti aunt cz my Phone screen showed it as Kirti 🤔You its her Ghost🤔 

Slovy Dont worry i will come to India so we can do together 😆😆and Ohh Okie let me wait till 22 then 🤔and yeah well eagerly waiting for ur Next Bday Speech😆