~*happy birthday my cutesy pie MRS.khurana:]

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
    hoi people!!!
                    now,without much further ado..start singing along with me!! 
                    happy birthday to you...happy birthday to yoouuu...
                  *screeching my lungs out in my not so good voice*
                             happy birthday my dear gossip-mate
                             happy birthday to youuu!!!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

hmm...you might be thinking whose birthday is it??oh yes!whose indeed!!!

22 november??(hmm..did you forget??)
                     huh๐Ÿ˜ฒdamn 22 november..how could you forget that!!!
                     its happens to be MRS.KHURANA'S birthday!!!๐Ÿฅณ

(aw!i pity you for scratching your little tiny whiny brains for the other  KHURANA,Dun you know that maan is secretly in an affair with her!!!shh...psst...๐Ÿ˜ณ)๐Ÿ˜†

still clueless!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
              oh me' freakin' lord!!its my sweety pie thushy maan singh khurana!๐Ÿ˜ณ 
               (who rightfully believes MAAN KHURANA as her husband!!๐Ÿค“)
                              (now,no bashing,accept the truth girlies!!!๐Ÿ˜†)

uhh!!thushy๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—many many happy returns of the day baby!may your life be filled with happiness and success each and every moment and may Almighty shower you with all the good luck!!๐Ÿ˜Š

oh my chweet shishy..my soul shishter to be precise!๐Ÿ˜ƒi should say moi has been too blessed to have you as my elder sis..to be true at first when i met you in cc i thought that you are a mean  gal๐Ÿ˜ฒ(as you said earlier..the day i first came to the cc!!i dare not lie..but you know i tend to judge people too fast without knowing em' properly!!๐Ÿ˜†)and now when i think back about it all i laugh out loud like a lunatic..c'mon mean and you!!!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃi think you are the most sweetest and lovable person whom i have come across..and of course quite a chatter-box like me!!!muaah!!i love you for that!!!๐Ÿ˜†my loving gossip-mate!!!!truly..i wonder if there is anything about me which you don't about me until now *is there anything??there isn't right!!*my troublemaker buddy of all times...i would say each and every moment which i have spent with you was and is the most wondrous to me..from posting cheesy comments in the bolly celebrity thread to the fun we have while we are together!truly worth it..*wiping tears of exclaim!*whoops sholly became a bit nostalgic...just wanted you to know how much important you are to me in my life...coz you really are very very special to me.๐Ÿ˜ณ my two shishters are my jaanies๐Ÿค—even my sissy feels jealous about you peeps when i tell her about you guys!!๐Ÿค“and i guess we have the same feelings for a certain person..umm..i don' wanna let out the name..but remember when a pic was posted at the cc of that guy and i asked you your opinion about it*wink,wink..i think you have got it!!*and you have told that you lurve only the face part..not the thing below that!!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ*got it??you better get it!!as i dare not let out the name..my prestige is at risk thushy!!๐Ÿ˜ณ*Its just been almost an year and in such short span we have been the best of buddies sharing almost the minutest of details with each other๐Ÿค—i lubb you...lubb you...lubb you...and now don' start fighting..i love you much more than you love me!!!haan!

hoping for much more years of fun and friendship!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN JAANIE๐Ÿค—

~mansi๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
                                                       KIA
Thushu -a gal hoz my shister(u r damn lucky Thushu ๐Ÿ˜†),a lovable persona, my luv's dear wifey ๐Ÿ˜†
so Thushu as it iz ur B'day Temme wat do u want as ur birthday gift ohhh lemme think ... I think u don't want anything Thushu infact u wanna gift me sumphin ๐Ÿ˜†Awwie how sweet ๐Ÿ˜†Thushu u r very loving i'm telling u    ๐Ÿ˜†
A very very happy birthday thushu n have a great n lovely day ๐Ÿค— 
moi lobe u ๐Ÿ˜ณ

SHRADS
many many happy returns of da dae thushy ...god bless u,,..n have a nic date wid ur hubby ๐Ÿ˜†we ll spare u dat dae...nobudy is gonna flirt wid ur hubby๐Ÿ˜‰
n here r sum gifts fr u..

luv yah loads...๐Ÿค—
enjoy..
๐Ÿ˜ณ

SHREYU
Many happy returns of the day, Thush!!! ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—  Hope u have a  blast and a great day! ๐Ÿ˜ณ May God fulfill all your wishes and all your dreams come true. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ My ultra-modern kid๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ Look who's come here to wish  you. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love ya, Thush. Enjoy yourself and stay your cute and adorable self. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Shreya.              

ROSH AUNT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DARLING THUSHY BABY...MY CHWEETIE PIE NIECE!!

Its the birthday of my second oldest Niece!
Still remember the day you became my niece, lol, it was the start of our crazy phamily - and we didnt even know who your Papa was then, LOL!
Can we ever forget all the crazy things we used to do around the forum those days?? Especially the Bollywood ranking thread Fiasco!๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
Its has been a wonderful journey on IF with you and everybody else Thushy๐Ÿค— , and this virtual family is like a real family now.
You are a wonderful person and an extremely amazing Niece...and I love you Loads and Loads!!
Wish you tons of Success and Happiness in Life, Sweetie ๐Ÿค—  

My gifts for you๐Ÿ˜ณ  Muuuaaah!

You are very special
And you deserve the best
I wish you a wonderful life
Filled with love and happiness

You touched my heart in a very special way...
And you have become very very Special to me...
You have made this place so special by just being here...
All in all...You are extremelY 'SPECIAL' and I Love you Loads!
I am blessed to have such a wonderful Niece!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!

A Special Gift for you...Exclusive!๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=U-3F3-jgELw[/YOUTUBE]
With Immesurable Love and Loads of Hugs  ๐Ÿค—,

Your still Modern๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†Aunt Rosh ๐Ÿ˜ณ

MAMA
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Happy Birthday Thush๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— 
๐Ÿค—May God bless you with all the happiness and may you find your MSK soon๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿ˜ฒUntil then, stay away from this bad boy๐Ÿ˜ฒ
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0k1C5AqWnMI[/YOUTUBE]

SAMMY

Today is your day, and you're wished the best,
I hope you celebrate it, with a lot of zest.

For today though you are a year older,
Store away your many wishes, until you feel bolder.

Hope lovely surprises are coming your way
To make your Birthday a wonderful day

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys

Love,
Samia...๐Ÿ˜†

RIYA

Photo Effect Result
Dear Thush...
as i said earlier i can't forget u in my life time... the reason is very well known by u... but lemme say it to others to... " i met thushy first at her post dedicated to NANO to show her love๐Ÿ˜ฒ... then i know her as Mrs.DSK... but finally now i know who she is...MRS.KHURANA๐Ÿ˜†..and somehow i became ur sister...๐Ÿ˜†
u r such a sweet heart thushy... let all ur dreams may come true... have a wonderful b'day...and a splendid year through out
I Love You...

AZI AUNT

Happy Birthday to my Mrs. MSK... Thushy.. my sweet and naughty little micey... Heres wishing you many many happy returns of the day ... May god bless you and give you a every happy and successful life and may you get the best of what all you desire and deserve in your life  

And now your cake !!!

AND Finally your gift

Enjoy your day and have a blast !!! God bless!!!

BUBBLU

Heyyy Thush (Mrs.DSK)

Happy Birthday To U..

May ALLAH give u lots
of such joys &
happy moments.
May U live long &
live happy. May worries,
thoughts,angers &
bad lucks remain
away 4m u.
I wish u good luck.
A nice & lovely life 2
come. Bright &
joyful future & all
the goods that U
can ever Wish or think off.
I wish, may ur dreams come true
& all sad
thoughts off.
AMEEN.

Love uuu .

PINKU

Happy Birthday Thush...Mrs MSK!!!  May almighty fulfill all your dreams and may you get your real life MSK.   Have a wonderful year ahead ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ƒ

SLOVIE

hey my stupid thushy๐Ÿ˜† many many happy returns of the day๐Ÿ˜ƒ. well iam not good with words , even i can;t express what i think about u like others๐Ÿ˜† waise u already know na ki what i think about u๐Ÿ˜†...i can  express my love only for my captain ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† but one  thing that i can tell u that i hate u.๐Ÿ˜† i know iam sounding mean here๐Ÿ˜†but can;t help na๐Ÿ˜†... on this bday u should learn not t behave like brat kids else u know na police can put u behind d bars like those stupid kids who teased dogs on diwali๐Ÿ˜†. do not waste ur time in stupid online voting๐Ÿคข...wish u get ur real msk but not now ๐Ÿ˜† only  after ur 22 bday๐Ÿ˜†,n plz stop drooling over someone else hubby๐Ÿ˜†...i think i should stop my nonsense chitchat here๐Ÿ˜†

here is ur bday gift...

hey thushy..drool over ur hubby๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sQ_T_Z2JrMA[/YOUTUBE]

ENJOY UR DAY๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by -mansi95- - 12 years ago
Very nice Mansi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Have a great day Thush๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
wonderful idea

and
happy birthday thush
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aww My Mansi Baby u dint Go to School ๐Ÿ˜ฒAnd thank You Soo Much ๐Ÿค—and Thank you all For the Wishes..I Still Dint read any of the Messages as i have class in another  1 hours.. Will read it After my Clas..thanks again my Sweet Pie ๐Ÿค—and yeah thanks for waking up early ๐Ÿ˜†I Dint Expect such a Surprise from u ,Mama and Rosh Aunt ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Let me come and read all ur sweet Lies about me ๐Ÿ˜† Bye Thanks ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Edited : Im Posting My Wishes of B2B also ...  ๐Ÿ˜ณSpecially i want all of u to see my Mamas Special VM for me๐Ÿ˜and my Sweet Modern Aunts Hot VM โ˜บ๏ธ Do not forget to watch those VMs and comment..๐Ÿ˜

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸฅณHappy Birthday Thush๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Happy birthday Thushy, wishing you all the very best and hope all your dreams are fulfilled. and just for today im letting you have MY love all to yourself. be sure to give him back promptly at 12.01 am on the 23rd ๐Ÿ˜› have a great day ๐Ÿ˜Š

lots of love,
Shaalu ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

Heyyy Thush (Mrs.DSK)

Happy Birthday To U..

May ALLAH give u lots
of such joys &
happy moments.
May U live long &
live happy. May worries,
thoughts,angers &
bad lucks remain
away 4m u.
I wish u good luck.
A nice & lovely life 2
come. Bright &
joyful future & all
the goods that U
can ever Wish or think off.
I wish, may ur dreams come true
& all sad
thoughts off.
AMEEN.

Love uuu .

~ Bubbly

๐Ÿค— HAPPY BIRTHDAY THUSH ๐Ÿค—  

you are the best virtual sister ever ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

A FRIEND THAT IS UNIQUE
A FRIEND THAT IS ONE OF A KIND
A FRIEND THAT IS PERFECT 
A TYPE OF FRIEND WHO IS HARD TO FIND

A FRIEND THAT IS SWEET
A FRIEND THAT IS PERPETUALLY FAIR
A FRIEND THAT YOU KNOW 
WILL ALWAYS BE THERE

A FRIEND WITH AN AMAZING SPIRIT
A FRIEND WITH A STRIKING HEART
A FRIEND THAT IS TRUSTWORTHY
A FRIEND THAT IS SMART

A FRIEND THAT ASSUAGES YOUR PAIN
A FRIEND THAT CAN DRY YOUR TEARS
A FRIEND WITH UNRESTRICTED LOVE 
A FRIEND THAT CAN ALLEVIATE YOUR FEARS

THE FRIEND THAT IS PERFECT
THE ONE THAT YOU ARE SHOCKED TO FIND
THAT THEY ARE THE ONE
THAT LEFT YOU BEHIND
---------------------from Hope ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Happy Birthday to my Mrs. MSK...Thushy.. my sweet and naughtylittle micey... Heres wishing youmany many happy returns ofthe day ... May god bless you andgive you a every happy andsuccessful life and may you getthe best of what all you desire and deserve in your life  

And now your cake !!!

AND Finally your gift

Enjoy your day and have a blast !!! God bless!!!
~ Azi

Happy Birthday Thushy๐Ÿค—
may you have all the happiness in the world..keep rocking..!!

~Saam

A very very Happy Birthday Sweetheart! I hope you have a fabulous day. Don't be sad to leave your teens...twenties are pretty fun too till 25 that is! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope you always be in good health, always have your loved ones around, and always find reasons to smile. I hope all of your dreams come true and you achieve whatever you set your mind to. You're so sweet and caring, and the only SL person I know...and I love you hun. I am very glad that I got to know a sweet girl like you. 

For you a lil hindi song that my mom always sang for me - 

Mere ghar aayi ek nanhi pari...chand taro ke haseen rath pe savar...mere ghar aayi... = A lil angel came to my house on a carriage of moon and stars. 

~Nishu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DARLING THUSHY BABY...MY CHWEETIE PIE NIECE!!

Its the birthday of my second oldest Niece!
Still remember the day you became my niece, lol, it was the start of our crazy phamily - and we didnt even know who your Papa was then, LOL!
Can we ever forget all the crazy things we used to do around the forum those days?? Especially the Bollywood ranking thread Fiasco!๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
Its has been a wonderful journey on IF with you and everybody else Thushy๐Ÿค— , and this virtual family is like a real family now.
You are a wonderful person and an extremely amazing Niece...and I love you Loads and Loads!!
Wish you tons of Success and Happiness in Life, Sweetie ๐Ÿค—  

My gifts for you๐Ÿ˜ณ  Muuuaaah!

You are very special
And you deserve the best
I wish you a wonderful life
Filled with love and happiness

You touched my heart in a very special way...
And you have become very very Special to me...
You have made this place so special by just being here...
All in all...You are extremelY 'SPECIAL' and I Love you Loads!
I am blessed to have such a wonderful Niece!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!

A VERY EXCLUSIVE B'DAY GIFT FROM MEWink Wink Embarrassed
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-3F3-jgELw[/YOUTUBE]

With Immesurable Love and Loads of Hugs  ๐Ÿค—,

Your still Modern๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†Aunt Rosh ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Many Happy Returns of the day, Thush!!๐Ÿฅณ   May you achieve all the happiness and love in life and have a great year ahead of you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Remember the first time we interacted in the Maahi store๐Ÿ˜† poor Mishu was in a toss๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ We were all  crackpots and scared the wits out of her๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Ah, those good and fun days๐Ÿ˜  Our ultimate cupid๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ  Here's something I found for you๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ Hope u enjoy watching it. ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ณ
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_8-D8ey0KWo[/YOUTUBE]

๐Ÿ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL351200B34A3CC427&v=BJB4GiEOZ-o&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Have a great day, Thush ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

Love
Shreya.

โค๏ธ

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Happy Birthday Thush๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— 
๐Ÿค—May God bless you with all the happiness and may you find your MSK soon๐Ÿค—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRU-VlGy0yw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
LuvScooby thumbnail
Happy Birthday Thush...Wish you a wonderful and beautiful year ahead!!!
I wanted MSK to wish his wife personally, but I will try 2 arrange it next year ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by LuvScooby - 12 years ago
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
happy birthday thushyyy๐Ÿค—. god bless u sweetyyy๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by SlovHanda - 12 years ago
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Have a Rocking Birthday Thushy!๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mansi let me know if you can add otherwise here is it - 

A very very Happy Birthday Sweetheart! I hope you have a fabulous day. Don't be sad to leave your teens...twenties are pretty fun too till 25 that is! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope you always be in good health, always have your loved ones around, and always find reasons to smile. I hope all of your dreams come true and you achieve whatever you set your mind to. You're so sweet and caring, and the only SL person I know...and I love you hun. I am very glad that I got to know a sweet girl like you. 

For you a lil hindi song that my mom always sang for me - 

Mere ghar aayi ek nanhi pari...chand taro ke haseen rath pe savar...mere ghar aayi... = A lil angel came to my house on a carriage of moon and stars. 

and I hope you find your MSK soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by KyunkiImafan - 12 years ago
shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mansi threenie pics nahi aayi...๐Ÿ˜•